PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

It was about to become one but Sony squashed langar hopes. 

No wonder the outrage & a*s burn. 

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

No. 

It's like a food court coupon. 

All the hopes of it turning into a langar have been quashed 

Okay, let me get this straight. You guys are actually happy, a multi billion dollar corporation essentially did something anti consumer and quite illegal in some countries to rectify a mistake which happened because of their incompetence in actually rolling out their subscription tiers? come on dudes.

I don't have a personal stake in this and don't care whether MS or Sony or Nintendo sits on the throne tomorrow but call a mistake exactly what it is and not quashing consumers who tried to exploit a loophole to save few bucks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, b!T said:

Okay, let me get this straight. You guys are actually happy, a multi billion dollar corporation essentially did something anti consumer and quite illegal in some countries to rectify a mistake which happened because of their incompetence in actually rolling out their subscription tiers? come on dudes.

I don't have a personal stake in this and don't care whether MS or Sony or Nintendo sits on the throne tomorrow but call a mistake exactly what it is and not quashing consumers who tried to exploit a loophole to save few bucks.

Amen.

14 minutes ago, b!T said:

Dude no one has a personal stake in anything. 

But your analogy of the situation is totally flawed. 

They stated in a Q&A session that if you already have a subscription you will get upgraded to Premium for the higher duration of the two. 

But the statement didn’t say if you start stacking today for next 10 years we will honour that duration. 

You or whomsoever is trying to portray it as a negative on their part are clearly posing a flawed judgment. 

In no terms & conditions have they made the process of stacking a necessity let alone this instance.

Heck XBL doesn’t even allow beyond 3 years by default.

So if you or anyone is gona start whining about kids who tried to stack up for 10 years are turning away empty handed be an onus & corporate scummery on Sony,then god be with you :lol: 

Edited by AnK

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

Dude no one has a personal stake in anything. 

But your analogy of the situation is totally flawed. 

They stated in a Q&A session that if you already have a subscription you will get upgraded to Premium for the higher duration of the two. 

But the statement didn’t say if you start stacking today for next 10 years we will honour that duration. 

You or whomsoever is trying to portray it as a negative on their part are clearly posing a flawed judgment. 

In no terms & conditions have they made the process of stacking a necessity let alone this instance.

Heck XBL doesn’t even allow beyond 3 years by default.

So if you or anyone is gona start whining about kids you tried to stack up for 10 years are turning away empty handed be an onus & corporate scummery on Sony,then god be with you :lol: 

What analogy? I never compared this to anything anyone has done, have I? They stated in QA that whichever sub is longer, you will get premium for that duration. 

And I don't care how much XBL allow it or not. Everything abt Sony doesn't have to be compared to what MS does or vice versa. Sony allows stacking and have been for years. When they say longer subscription they never mentioned it is one year or two or ten. Fact is they allowed it so they should honor it. 

Also, I am not trying to portray it as negative, I am clearly stating that it is negative. I am afraid I can never see something like this as positive. 

And what's with the whining part? If complaining about a company is whining then you sir are not the person to point that out. 

Edited by b!T
  • Like 2

They at any given point of time could have reversed it. 

Promising you a subscription you already had before announcement/launch doesn’t equate to you starting to stack it beyond that point. 

It isn’t really rocket science to understand or as difficult as you are making it out to be. 

They might have always allowed stacking but it’s in no written arrangement…..so obviously they’ll use this loophole to quash the other one created by their oversight & customers trying to take advantage of it.

Coz anyone who reads what they promised can’t interpret it to 10 years of free riding in their right minds. 

Edited by AnK

It's not just what they did but when they did that caused the problem. They could have just suspended the PS+ cards and then announced this but they didn't. So bunch of people lost money they otherwise would not have spent. It's not really rocket science to understand how it affects people.

Yes they should offer refunds if ppl would like it. 

I’d have to agree on that. 

Give them store credit on PSN if retail channels are screwed up. 

That’s the least they should do. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes they should offer refunds if ppl would like it. 

I’d have to agree on that. 

Give them store credit on PSN if retail channels are screwed up. 

That’s the least they should do. 

Yup.

Yep offering the “remainder” of subscription converted into highest tier & then overseeing of a loophole is pretty greedy :lol: 

Meanwhile ppl who fully knowing well what Sony was offering tried to stack up & pretend that it was the “remainder” of their subscription before announcement are the” poor souls” who got screwed. 

Also by this logic ppl who have no investment in a particular ecosystem should also stay out of things they don’t fully understand & try to nudge only because of pathetic ego. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Sony is the apple of gaming world this generation ,One greedy move after another.

Also people who have no investment in the current generation should sit out rather than jumping in with their skewed fanboy logic.

Yes. Their consoles are like iphones. Perfectly optimised. 

Not like Chinese phones which have 24gigs of ram, but lag like crazy. 

17 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

:lol:

How much are you and your friend spending ?:giggle:

Because that's the primary pull of PS+ Premium... Demos!! Nothing else... Just demos. 

You call out people for sharing such tweets and then do the same. 

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Apparently Radical bought Halo infinite at full price :rofl: .

What a waste.

SP campaign is not worth the 3.5k on PC.

It's more like in the range of 800rs.

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

PSN plus easily the worst gaming service followed by Nintendo online crap. I have no intention to renew this garbage overpriced service. There is literally nothing good on this service imo. 

It's a pay for multiplayer service zodka like XBL Gold, what do you expect?

49 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

PSN plus easily the worst gaming service followed by Nintendo online crap. I have no intention to renew this garbage overpriced service. There is literally nothing good on this service imo. 

Yet both of the services have more subscribers than Spenders langar service :rofl:

Edited by radicaldude

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Yet both of them have more subscribers than Spenders langar service :rofl:

Yes i know braindead ponies are out there in large numbers and they multiply in large numbers. 

• Haha 1