PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

What a waste.

SP campaign is not worth the 3.5k on PC.

It's more like in the range of 800rs.

It's a pay for multiplayer service zodka like XBL Gold, what do you expect?

I use Game pass ultimate and it covers up gold coz there's no way i will pay for Gold separately now.

Gold also sucks as service. 

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

PSN plus easily the worst gaming service followed by Nintendo online crap. I have no intention to renew this garbage overpriced service. There is literally nothing good on this service imo. 

That's unfortunate for you. 

Personally I think it's an incredible value for money, I have access to over 220 games that won't 'leave' my library, most of which I am yet to play. Of the games given this year only, loved Ghostrunner and Dirt 5, looking forward to play P5 strikers once I finish P5 Royale. 

All for 2100 INR per year.

12 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

That's unfortunate for you. 

Personally I think it's an incredible value for money, I have access to over 220 games that won't 'leave' my library, most of which I am yet to play. Of the games given this year only, loved Ghostrunner and Dirt 5, looking forward to play P5 strikers once I finish P5 Royale. 

All for 2100 INR per year.

Incredible games like Dirt 5 lol

But i guess PS users don't have access to high quality racers. So Dirt 5 se kaam chalao lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Incredible games like Dirt 5 lol

But i guess PS users don't have access to high quality racers. So Dirt 5 se kaam chalao lol.

Please read again, I did not say that. 

Said I enjoyed Dirt 5 and ghostrunner, some of the games given this year alone. 

If you pay attention and slow down while reading, you might notice I said it's the value for money that's incredible. I know it's hard to accept these things, but at least try.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

In my defense,i was asking people where is the confirmation for 60fps mode coz if you remember reveal footage was only 30fps and they gave no information about 60fps mode. So i just asked where is the information about 60fps mode?  Why can't they show 60 fps footage?  Is PS5 cant handle 60fps in nextgengames? Thats all i asked. 

Here, you are asking for 60fps footage. I mean you are not happy by the incredible visuals of the actual in game footage, but you went one notch higher to demand a 60fps gameplay footage.

And when I ask for a trailer (i would even accept a 20 fps trailer), about a game we know nothing about, you start defending the UN-defendable.

Hypocrisy at its best

Edited by radicaldude

SX is an equally powerful beast 

no doubt about it. 

It has the ability to outperform PS5 just very marginally in raw power. 
But over all punch combined with faster loading is stronger on PS5 & the Studios Sony has to tap into them. 

Thing is:- 

On 4/27/2022 at 11:09 AM, AnK said:

Just like I said before 

Chu**** shills say something & bots start repeating it without even verifying how much credibility that face saving statement holds. 

Over & Over & Over…..

each time haunts them back. 

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

SX is an equally powerful beast 

no doubt about it. 

It has the ability to outperform PS5 just very marginally in raw power. 
But over all punch combined with faster loading is stronger on PS5 & the Studios Sony has to tap into them. 

Thing is:- 

Over & Over & Over…..

each time haunts them back. 

This is the main reason, on the MS side they only have the Coalition and the studio that makes Forza, 343i made Halo 4 look very good on x360, but I guess that talent left the studio during the xbone era.

Graphics and performance is not the strong suit of Bethesda studios afaik.

18 minutes ago, hope said:

Saare Xbonkers bahut udd rhe hain jabse Hardware todha bika hai. Lagta hai sabke cheque ghar pahuch gye hain :giggle:

Peeke aaya hai kya :P . 1/2 log baat kar rahe woh bhi hardly 10/11 post hui hai . 

Major talk is about Sony stopping stacking of PS plus cards . 

For the record I agree they have every right to stop excessive stacking of PS plus cards . But it should have been communicated in a better way and those who ended up buying excess codes because of their unclear communication should be given refunds/PSN store credit. 

11 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

refunds/PSN store credit. 

That’s the best they can offer. 

Any idiot who stacked up multiple PSplus codes for years to come thinking it will go through obviously is in equal parts to be blamed for this. 
Not every instance of a “poor guy” looking to save money can be seen with a soft corner. 

Ppl who bought PSnow codes/Subs were the smarter ones. 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

That’s the best they can offer. 

Any idiot who stacked up multiple PSplus codes for years to come thinking it will go through obviously is in equal parts to be blamed for this. 
Not every instance of a “poor guy” looking to save money can be seen with a soft corner. 

Ppl who bought PSnow codes/Subs were the smarter ones. 

@rushab oswal how many years psn plus  have you stacked up ?

Edited by hsk_colossus

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Here, you are asking for 60fps footage. I mean you are not happy by the incredible visuals of the actual in game footage, but you went one notch higher to demand a 60fps gameplay footage.

And when I ask for a trailer (i would even accept a 20 fps trailer), about a game we know nothing about, you start defending the UN-defendable.

Hypocrisy at its best

Frame rate over Graphics for me. As a PS5 owner, i have full right to demand 60fps coz i know these machines are capable of giving 60fps.. I can ask and question Sony if i don't like anything coz im a Sony PS customer unlike you.

You on other hand, you should never ask or complaint about anything to anyone lol

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Because that's the primary pull of PS+ Premium... Demos!! Nothing else... Just demos. 

You call out people for sharing such tweets and then do the same. 

I dont even understand how this tweet makes sense anyway. Most of the games dont have demos anyway right now. This way, companies would forcefully have to make demos. If this requirement wasn't there, they wouldn't be making them. How does this amount to Sony charging for demos? Or am i misunderstanding something?

Don’t reason with bafoons logically. 

Leave them to Hope & Me. 

:- 

On 4/27/2022 at 9:25 AM, AnK said:

Imagine asking $10 to play Halo 10,Gears 9 & Forza 14 to play next gen version or their demos when all three & all of their prequel chain are fully up for $0.87 :rofl: .

7 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I dont even understand how this tweet makes sense anyway. Most of the games dont have demos anyway right now. This way, companies would forcefully have to make demos. If this requirement wasn't there, they wouldn't be making them. How does this amount to Sony charging for demos? Or am i misunderstanding something?

Honestly, I think it's just complaining for the sake of complaining :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Honestly, I think it's just complaining for the sake of complaining :D

Once PSplus Premium launches we all know which service will have the most highest rated catalogue. 

It’s just the a*s burn & ego taking over. 

• Like 1