PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

You'll enjoy anything that's a part of the langar. 

I own the game, it was on sale for 600Rs. Unlike you i don't sh*t on the games without playing the game. 

And stop turning everything into Xbox or game pass.  Looks like game pass lives in your mind rent free 24/7. Lol

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

It cost a f**ckin bomb to make & it didn’t make even a fraction of it. 
Doesn’t matter who liked it or who didn’t.

Normal business scenarios work like this only……not billions gifted in toffee wraps :lol: 

Watch the video and listen to what that guy from Embracer group is saying. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

I own the game, it was on sale for 600Rs. Unlike you i don't sh*t on the games without playing the game. 

And stop turning everything into Xbox or game pass.  Looks like game pass lives in your mind rent free 24/7. Lol

I'm stating a fact 

It is a part of langar. 

and i think it hit GP before it got discounted. 

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I'm stating a fact 

It is a part of langar. 

It went on sale multiple times on both consoles and Steam before it joined Langar. I know coz i checked xbox store everytime there was a sale. You on other hand just do guess work all the time and post random sh*t without doing any fact checking. 

But it doesn't matter if i bought it after it went on gp or before. Fact is i liked it and i bought it. I didn't like just coz its game pass game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Selling a few 1000s extra is bragging rights?

okay-sure.gif

Nice deflect.

Sony curbstomping MS for over 20years is, bitchslapping MS for 5th generation in a row being the little guy is, 19mil against 13mil is.

slap gtfo GIF

Edited by gecko89
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I'm stating a fact 

It is a part of langar. 

It was discounted multiple times before it hit langar, multiple times. Game was on sale few weeks after launch as it bombed hard. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Nintendo switch out there chilling on top and letting the kids fight . :thumbsup:

Same . IT was non-existent in japan right ? 

This will not be same Xbox one  generation. SX will not get outsell 10:1 like last generation. PS5 don't have games to do that anymore. 

:)

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sony can have it now. Only cared about Western division games from SE. 

Sony should gladly pick it up then. Xbox players don't play Japanese RPG much either so it'd be a good buy. 

Final fantasy, kingdom hearts, dragon quest alone are worth it, giants in my book. 

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

This will not be same Xbox one  generation. SX will not get outsell 10:1 like last generation. PS5 don't have games to do that anymore. 

Well not yet. GoWR is coming. Spiderman 2 wolverine. HFW released.

Last gen sony didn't have that many games at the start of the year either. Look how that turned out. With all the games Sony will have by this generation end. It could very easily happen.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

300 million $ is still peanut if you see they are getting multiple IPs (one of them being f**ckin TR)& studios. 

If you come to think of Bethesda IPs & studios weren’t that far off if you just put aside ElderScrolls & Fallout with the teams behind them. 

Doom though a bit more successful in the recent year is pretty much as valuable as Tomb Raider which was a lot more successful just few years ago. 

Dishonoured is also parallel with Deus Ex. (Along with studio behind them)

Evil Within,Rage,Prey are probably worth nothing just like Thief,Legacy of Kane,Kane & Lynch. 

So even if you take the valuation of double at 600m,M$ ended up paying 7billion dollars just for ElderScrolls & Fallout plus the studios behind them. 
& both even aren’t due until late this gen or early next gen. 

It’s made by Platinum Games which is not part of Square Enix.

Last I heard you were quite excited coz they were talking about Scalebound revival again :giggle: 

So you like this “Japani” studio only when it works with non “Japani” platform I suppose?!? :lol: 

“Ja pan kha ke aa” 

Ya and bungie is worth 3.5 billion ,do you even read what you type ya bus muh kholna hai? 

40 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Two ponies who don't play any games or own nextgen consoles are always first to jump in with their dumb opinion compared to people who own nextgen consoles and played the game lol.

Abbey vaner sena ke leader 

peheli baat personal hona band kar,none of your family member works in these companies for you to act so stupid & personal. 

Secondly where does it say that I have to play games only on PS5/SX to comment on them?!? 

Le mar:- 

C6-F8-D5-CF-C066-484-C-9-CF1-EC81-C64-C2

Har bar tu aur teri personal hone wali palton apni beizzati karate ho phir bhi sudharte nahi. :lol: 

I love Prey, it is one of my favourite games from the last few years.

However, it does not hold any worth as an IP. The IP's history is one 2006 game that was popular, the sequel that got canned, and a reboot that has no connection with the original game. And aforementioned reboot did not sell well and mostly went "underrated".

19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It still does, but the thing is the shoebox series x has the GP Langar now as it's trump card and Phil Spender's blank cheque by Satya, unlike say it's father the xbone VCR that only had TV TV TV 

Sony can't compete with MS on Langar because it simply doesn't have the deep pockets necessary

MS can't compete with Sony on Exclusives simply because they're too incompetent, if you want evidence i'll tag ank here, he'll post two pages worth of flop/cancelled xbox games :P