PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

28 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Wut, dude? I think you are not following internet chatter. 

The moment I saw this i understood this game isn't for me

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbqycKz5p4DU4buBpiXkM

Doesn't look like it will be a snappy game to play, not to mention resource management. How am I supposed to switch weapons in heat of the battle is beyond me.

But how does that make a game bad?

it may not be for you i agree!

i found weapons switching smooth af and inventory management is better than first part!

Hype meter in IGN polls for 2022 so far:- 

14-D506-D3-8050-4320-A7-AD-A0-C11899652-

AE90-E4-A3-384-B-42-C9-B251-F9-CE0-E37-E

I guess the more vocal Pappu gang are still much less in numbers in actuality. 

More ppl hyped for an unavailable console Vs an available one

& more Ppl hyped about a $70 game Vs Something that’ll be inside chips & toffees. 

41 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Doesn't look like it will be a snappy game to play, not to mention resource management. How am I supposed to switch weapons in heat of the battle is beyond me.

I didn’t have any issue with inventory… I would say the resource management is much improved over HZD..

The main issue with the game was f**ked up performance mode..

Rest of the game is awesome..

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

Hype meter in IGN polls for 2022 so far:- 

14-D506-D3-8050-4320-A7-AD-A0-C11899652-

AE90-E4-A3-384-B-42-C9-B251-F9-CE0-E37-E

I guess the more vocal Pappu gang are still much less in numbers in actuality. 

More ppl hyped for an unavailable console Vs an available one

& more Ppl hyped about a $70 game Vs Something that’ll be inside chips & toffees. 

Tbh MS does deserve credit for hyping up Starfield with nothing but concept art and 'Skyrim in space' tag. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Tbh MS does deserve credit for hyping up Starfield with nothing but concept art and 'Skyrim in space' tag. 

Dude once you know something this big is gonna come out on a service you paid $0.87-$4 a month.

It’s defacto hype generation. 

$70 game getting more hype against this is a real test of steel. 

Also TLOU Remake being more anticipated than HellBlade 2 is a real matter of laughing :rofl: 

Shows how inconsequential some vocal fuddus on the internet really are :giggle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Is this why you are not playing the game??? lmao. Give it a try. Its an awesome game and can stand on its own.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Looks at a screenshot of HFW: eeeww, how will I change weapons also internet chatter says etc etc is bad

Also looks at concept art of Starfield: wow GOTY 2022

*fixed 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I don’t think MS deserves much credit…

A game coming from creators of elder scroll and fallout series doesn’t need MS to create hype..

They don’t deserve any sort of credit for any of the games that were halfway through or more into development at the time of acquisition. 

Not even Psychonauts 2….it’s almost exactly like giving developmental credit to the crowd that funded it. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

I don’t think MS deserves much credit…

A game coming from creators of elder scroll and fallout series doesn’t need MS to create hype..

I'd get it if it were a sequel to an established franchise.

This is a new IP, other stuff don't mean sh*t. 

8 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I'd get it if it were a sequel to an established franchise.

This is a new IP, other stuff don't mean sh*t. 

Things don’t work like that

Any studio of Rockstar,Bethesda,Naughty Dog,Sony Santa Monica caliber producing a new IP brings instant attention.

Ppl kinda already know what to expect & how the production quality is going to be. 

Yes for new IP to not show anything meaningful until 4-5 months to launch is kind of weird & never done before.

That I fully agree.

Apart from all modern Fallout games I don’t even remember anyone else doing this at all let alone new IP.

But most of the 25m GamesPass subscribers are already on board for whatever it is as it’s not like they have to make any additional purchase.

So that factor adds up to the instant anticipation.

Edited by AnK

6 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

And none of them have a ps5 :rofl:

yet they talk about releases ,what a bunch of sad losers .

Yup really sad  man. They defend PS5 with such passion and energy but don't play PS nextgen games or  own PS5. :/

Atleast Xbox gamers who defend Xbox  own Series X or S or a WindowsGaming PC for Langar service but same can't be said for ponies. Is there any Xbox fan who don't own xbox and defend xbox like Radical n Ank?

I mean every Xbox owner also plays on PS5. 

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Things don’t work like that

Any studio of Rockstar,Bethesda,Naughty Dog,Sony Santa Monica caliber producing a new IP brings instant attention.

Ppl kinda already know what to expect & how the production quality is going to be. 

Yes for new IP to not show anything meaningful until 4-5 months to launch is kind of weird & never done before.

That I fully agree.

Apart from all modern Fallout games I don’t even remember anyone else doing this at all let alone new IP.

But most of the 25m GamesPass subscribers are already on board for whatever it is as it’s not like they have to make any additional purchase.

So that factor adds up to the instant anticipation.

Hype has to be based off of some foundation. A sequel guarantees an idea of what to expect an extension of.

A new IP is tough on any developer, and hyped with nothing but concept arts to prepare you.

Established developers announce a new IP and fans looking forward to it is fair, but announcing it as GOTY 22 is delusions of grandeur.