PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

xbox admitted they have an outage

xbox support is still fixing the outage

gaming outlets reported there was/is an outage

paid shills like warren and corden etc defended the outage

but out indian pappu bots are like…there is no problem. Sab changa si. 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I think you have to take your face out of kojima rear end to realise its was only a Uk and us issue .

Tabhi india may sab changa si 

37 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Dude you own an XSS. Switch it on and see if it's working or not . And then talk here . What's the point of sharing random posts from Twitter.  

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

I was talking some facts then I was humbly reminded by TRMNTR that is a waste of my time. Which I think is right now.

Then we got reminded that we need to talk sense again.

It's truly a waste of time especially when you present facts and the other person shares his opinion (which is always biased) . If you present facts which they cannot counter with they will either get personal or won't discuss anymore.  Next day they will come up with another random BS twitter post / article and carry on . End result total waste.  

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

They will be tagged as Legion irrespective of what they are saying. PS ke for mein kuch nehi bola to branded ho jate hain as xbot. 

PC ko support kiya... xbot. 
Steam and other services ka facts samne leke aaya....xbot.
PS5, Ps4 Pro rahne ke baad bhi kuch genuine issue ko discuss kiya.... xbot.
Having numerous games bought on PS day one, contributed shitload of money on SONY and their studios for games...but didn't say fowl about xbox in forum.....xbot.

Online free karna chaiye bola....xbot.

Seriously this irritates me as well . they somehow think they are better than Xbots but in reality they are worse . I don't see Xbots attacking neutrals for playing/owning a PS. PS bots also keep on posting random sh*t in XSS/X thread where they have no business . Also money grows on trees for them - You should only buy games . Renting is bad. 

Radical even made a meme about the point you made - doesn't matter if you spend money  on PS if you support "Spender" you're an Xbot 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

It's truly a waste of time especially when you present facts and the other person shares his opinion (which is always biased) . If you present facts which they cannot counter with they will either get personal or won't discuss anymore.  Next day they will come up with another random BS twitter post / article and carry on . End result total waste.  

Seriously this irritates me as well . they somehow think they are better than Xbots but in reality they are worse . I don't see Xbots attacking neutrals for playing/owning a PS. PS bots also keep on posting random sh*t in XSS/X thread where they have no business . Also money grows on trees for them - You should only buy games . Renting is bad. 

Radical even made a meme about the point you made - doesn't matter if you spend money  on PS if you support "Spender" you're an Xbot 

It's funny how only sony has shortcomings, and xbox has none, as they serve langar on a platter. 

This is how spender buys followers, doesn't earn them. 

18 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

It's funny how only sony has shortcomings, and xbox has none, as they serve langar on a platter. 

This is how spender buys followers, doesn't earn them. 

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I mean they have started defending DRM now. 

I'm sure they would have defended Don mattrick as well, if he would have filled them with langar 

:roflroll:

Just now, RV1709 said:

Guys, not many realised there is an outage because most Xbox users don’t use it for gaming 

I only know one person who uses his XBox for charging controllers. Pretty sure he is a Pony though. 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, radicaldude said:

I mean they have started defending DRM now. 

I'm sure they would have defended Don mattrick as well, if he would have filled them with langar 

I am sure you know that DRM is an essential for any developer who doesn't want to lose money due to piracy. DRM is a PITA when implemented in a crappy manner or when it affects performance. But it's here to say and I wouldn't call it an evil. It's a necessity for any business. 

Not sure if it was you or someone else who said "Developers are against DRM". Such bullshit. Anyone who wants to get paid for their work wouldn't be against DRM.

Edited by l33tmaniac

4 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Pretty sure you know that DRM is an essential for any developer who doesn't want to lose money due to piracy. DRM is a PITA when implemented in a crappy manner or when it affects performance. But it's here to say and I wouldn't call it an evil. It's a necessity for any business. 

Not sure if it was you or someone else who said "Developers are against DRM". Such bullshit. Anyone who wants to get paid for their work wouldn't be against DRM.

I agree. For indies maybe, it makes sense. But for big corpos, i guess better, drm free ways can be employed. 

Even with drm, day one GP games like Halo and Forza got hacked. 

It's just that drm ruins the experience for many, specially in areas without a stable internet connectivity. 

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I agree. For indies maybe, it makes sense. But for big corpos, i guess better, drm free ways can be employed. 

Even with drm, day one GP games like Halo and Forza got hacked. 

It's just that drm ruins the experience for many, specially in areas without a stable internet connectivity. 

DRM free is almost never going to happen. The world doesn't run on altruism. As long as it increases the barrier of entry for hacking, I guess publishers would be okay bearing the cost. 

The issue is with having an always online DRM - which is a different topic altogether. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

5 hours ago, AnK said:

Internet outages specially in delhi/India is a real thing. 

Not sure where you live but we don't get much outages in West Delhi. Maybe once every month for maybe 30 mins and even that's stretching it.

PS - I have 2 connections. Excitel and Airtel. Airtel maybe has a 99.9% uptime for me while Excitel might be around 99%.

Edited by TRMNTR

5 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Guys Guys Guys, can y'all please stop fighting for a moment!!!!!

and tell me who's the lady right behind Spender? :fear1:

23 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Guys Guys Guys, can y'all please stop fighting for a moment!!!!!

and tell me who's the lady right behind Spender? :fear1:

Maybe the one who designed ,☝️ controllers.