PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

Keep justifying your fav dabba purchase which has given you absolutely nothing this year or at launch. The one year you had something was the same done to death franchises - Halol and Forza 

And you and Radical keep on liking everything posted against Xbots.

Even if the post was about someone shooting his mother due to a petty fight over some object. The object in question could be Xbox/PS/Mobile anything . These kind of things happen due to mental health/addiction issues and not fanboyism . It's a shame it was posted here in the first place to belittle Xbots and then real classy of you guys to like such a post .

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

You can expect every damn game to get delayed. 

Titles worth playing from xbox game studios won't start showing up till mid-late 2023. 

It would be cheaper to get the games on other systems (if indies) or buy discs and sell them off later (if a aa/aaa title) as the service has nothing worthwhile to offer which is new. 

Okay thanks for the information .... 

It’s an out & out Marketing Fraud what M$ has been doing in their Xbox showcases since e3 2014.

Not much better than what Ouya did.

I don’t care if Xbots/Shills admit it or not but fact is what it is. 

6 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Keep justifying your fav dabba purchase which has given you absolutely nothing this year or at launch. The one year you had something was the same done to death franchises - Halol and Forza 

Well thats upto me what i want to buy ,i am very happy with my xbox purchase and surely will be with my ps5 purchase as well down the line .

I dont think i have ever said to anyone here not to buy a switch or a ps or a pc ,for some reason all the ponies just do this the whole day . Dimag kharab hai sab ka ,must raho and enjoy gaming for f**k sake.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

And you and Radical keep on liking everything posted against Xbots.

Even if the post was about someone shooting his mother due to a petty fight over some object. The object in question could be Xbox/PS/Mobile anything . These kind of things happen due to mental health/addiction issues and not fanboyism . It's a shame it was posted here in the first place to belittle Xbots and then real classy of you guys to like such a post .

Screenshot-20220513-160030255-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Screenshot-20220513-160030255-1.jpg

Again it could be PS chat as well . Nothing to do with Xbox players - it's about Humans doing these and something about their mentality which tells them it's okay to do/say certain things .

15 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Well thats upto me what i want to buy ,i am very happy with my xbox purchase and surely will be with my ps5 purchase as well down the line .

I dont think i have ever said to anyone here not to buy a switch or a ps or a pc ,for some reason all the ponies just do this the whole day . Dimag kharab hai sab ka ,must raho and enjoy gaming for f**k sake.

This right there is why majority of the scamgang members respect you and don't respect Ponies .

Phantomshade asked this question how You face no flak here while Radical has to face heat every now and then . 

I replied to his quote with the point you made right now as well as the fact it's not your daily job to Belittle PS or praise Xbox or insult the neutrals gaming on both platforms.   And neither do I see you in PS threads poking fun at Sony whereas we find Ponies posting every now and then in Xbox thread . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Right as usual just look at the headlines and don't have look at the data . I found another article with data behind these claims . And when you look at the actual numbers - PS/Nintendo user's aren't far behind .

Image below shows scores for Physical Aggression , Verbal Aggression , Anger and hostility. 

20_09_06_b7d9b1605975f75054b5f0a667d4c75

Article itself seems highly biased with its wording considering the test was done on roughly 1000 people. 

https://www.givemesport.com/1597539-new-study-finds-xbox-users-more-toxic-than-playstation-users

Just now, Krazyniks said:

Right as usual just look at the headlines and don't have look at the data . I found another article with data behind these claims . And when you look at the actual numbers - PS/Nintendo user's aren't far behind .

Image below shows scores for Physical Aggression , Verbal Aggression , Anger and hostility. 

Article itself seems highly biased with its wording considering the test was done on roughly 1000 people. 

https://www.givemesport.com/1597539-new-study-finds-xbox-users-more-toxic-than-playstation-users

Whole xbox ecosystem is based on online gaming. Even xbox creator Seamus blackley is worried. 

Though this can happen anywhere/on any platform. 

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Whole xbox ecosystem is based on online gaming. Even xbox creator Seamus blackley is worried. 

Though this can happen anywhere/on any platform. 

Toxicity levels are insane in this thread too coz of you .So how do we control you and your friends ?even ivg creator Sam is worried .

3 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Toxicity levels are insane in this thread too coz of you .So how do we control you and your friends ?even ivg creator Sam is worried .

This forum was absolutely done with console war. 
Ppl had literally stopped bothering between 2017-2020. 

It was you & only you who still kept at it even when no one else was bothered. 
Even Zodaka had stopped but you just kept at it & posted all the negativity & toxicity on the internet here. 

If you want to really know what made radical start to do whatever he does,look no further than the nearest mirror. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even Zodaka had stopped but you just kept at it & posted all the negativity & toxicity on the internet here. 

If you want to really know what made radical start to do whatever he does,look no further than the nearest mirror. 

Just because sm1 is being a bot you don't become the same . 

Radical is not a kid is he . Your argument is what kids use in school when teachers are about to punish kids for fight and the kids say - He started it :rofl: .

Also I have been a member here since 2018 . And don't know about 2020 in particular but since 2021 - first Hope and then Radical ( with help from you sometimes) have been igniting these wars - Xbox is no good - you're stupid suggesting sm1 to buy it / Don't buy 50k dabba with no games / it's a 57k Scam etc.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes i agree and then you came back in 2020 and started with your bias .Initially it was only me correcting you on your nonsense and now everyone is doing it here. 

Also The salt levels after the bethesda acquisitions were unprecedented ,so dont blame me for that.

4 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Just because sm1 is being a bot you don't become the same . 

Radical is not a kid is he . Your argument is what kids use in school when teachers are about to punish kids for fight and the kids say - He started it :rofl: .

Also I have been a member here since 2018 . And don't know about 2020 in particular but since 2021 - first Hope and then Radical ( with help from you sometimes) have been igniting these wars - Xbox is no good - you're stupid suggesting sm1 to buy it / Don't buy 50k dabba with no games / it's a 57k Scam etc.  

But this is true. Xbox got no first party games till 2023 mid. 

So people should buy systems where the games are ie ps and nintendo. 

Now with project Spartacus, people have even better reasons to go for ps. Specially those who skipped the PS4 gen .

Inb4 another article to justify how toxic bots are. Oh wait, that already happened, again.

Seriously, you guys have lost the sense of morality in these console wars. It's one thing to fling casual banter at each other but people are going out of their way to paint one community as toxic just because why exactly? Because you don't like the other console? That's immature AF! This is what happens when the forums goes unmoderated.

Please get rid of this dumping ground.

46 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

https://www.esportsbets.com/news/toxic-gaming-communities/

Halo community apparently is the 4th most toxic community in the whole of gaming. Top ranked toxic community when it comes to consoles. 

And wherever online interaction is more, toxicity is more as well.