PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

6 hours ago, Sach4life said:

GT7 literally had the best first month on NPD for any GT title ever. But still a racing sim got destroyed by a RPG. Only on IVG you get such gems..

and that RPG isn't even exclusive, but hey...gotta use whatever you can in console wars

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Snake locked this topic

Xbox fanboys who loved Jaffe a few days ago has some good things to say about Spencer like he sucks, he needs therapy and he's not good at this and ruining the whole division.

He also goes  on to say that only reason he's still keeping his job cause he has some incriminating evidence like photos or a dossier about the the Microsoft high command. And he repeats that he's not joking regarding that stuff. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha 2

• Snake unlocked this topic

He really ripped in a new one on Spencer with those mental issues. :rofl: 

Apart from that whatever he said is pretty evident & only the most delusional bots can’t see. 

10 freckin years & he has been repeating exactly same pattern over & over. 

11 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Xbox fanboys who loved Jaffe a few days ago has some good things to say about Spencer like he sucks, he needs therapy and he's not good at this and ruining the whole division.

He also goes  on to say that only reason he's still keeping his job cause he has some incriminating evidence like photos or a dossier about the the Microsoft high command. And he repeats that he's not joking regarding that stuff. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Philling sorry

20220516-111443.jpg

There is good speculation going around on the internet about GoW~R indeed coming this year. 

Job listenings have been put up by SSM for “promotion of GoW franchise”.

Usually that starts when development has wrapped up & game is about to go gold. 

VaibhavPK’s heart if it releases on or before 11-11-22:- 

????

• Like 1

Phill blocked Jaffe almost year or so since he keeps trolling and saying nonsense to him on Twitter. So no wonder he talking crap about him so much lol.

Most funny part is even many Sony executives have him blocked. Lol.

I think Neil and Yoshida both have him blocked as well. Lol.

And guy does podcast with crap gamer type people. 

25 minutes ago, AnK said:

There is good speculation going around on the internet about GoW~R indeed coming this year. 

Job listenings have been put up by SSM for “promotion of GoW franchise”.

Usually that starts when development has wrapped up & game is about to go gold. 

VaibhavPK’s heart if it releases on or before 11-11-22:- 

????

Yes we will play it. 

But,  will you and Radical play it? 

He’s gone crazy for sure. 

Though in Phil’s case apart from the whole mental health & therapy issues. 

Whatever he said has already been repeated by many ppl through the years. 

I mean after all that has happened over the years….after being the centre of all sorts of butt jokes. 

Phill still had the nerve to not only put out another CG crap about Redfall & Starfield but he also had the nerve to give them release dates. 

I mean Redfall was supposed to be out by now & in reality no one (or their moms) have even seen what it is yet.

i mean wtf :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yes we will play it. 

But,  will you and Radical play it? 

Yes I will,the sooner it releases the sooner it will be out on PS+Extra. 
So there is enough reason for ppl like me to be excited about it’s release. :) 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

He’s gone crazy for sure. 

Though in Phil’s case apart from the whole mental health & therapy issues. 

Whatever he said has already been repeated by many ppl through the years. 

I mean after all that has happened over the years….after being the centre of all sorts of butt jokes. 

Phill still had the nerve to not only put out another CG crap about Redfall & Starfield but he also had the nerve to give them release dates. 

I mean Redfall was supposed to be out by now & in reality no one (or their moms) have even seen what it is yet.

i mean wtf :rofl: 

Yes I will,the sooner it releases the sooner it will be out on PS+Extra. 
So there is enough reason for ppl like me to be excited about it’s release. :) 

Incase you didnt know bethesda or any of the studios acquired have full freedom ,bethesda even though its part of ms now is under tod or whoever was in charge before . Betheda showed what they wanted to show and announced dates accordingly , Now if they want more time which they have been provided with that. Its not like phil spencer visits each studios and dictates how to run their studios .

All games that have been released or are going to release this year including ER ,horizon ,gt7 ,arkham knights etc were already delayed from last year. These delays are industry wide for all publishers and not just for xbox. 

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

All games that have been released or are going to release this year including ER ,horizon ,gt7 ,arkham knights etc were already delayed from last year. These delays are industry wide for all publishers and not just for xbox. 

True. 

The delays started with TLOU2, that was the moment when the pandemic started impacting video games. 

Pretty much all AAA games got delayed after that. 

Just now, Vamos said:

True. 

The delays started with TLOU2, that was the moment when the pandemic started impacting video games. 

Pretty much all AAA games got delayed after that. 

Not taking credit aways from Sony ,they always had more thing in the pipeline from the beginning compared to xbox.

All xbox acquired studios had multi platform commitments and then covid hit which further delayed things for the exclusive side of things. 

18 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Incase you didnt know bethesda or any of the studios acquired have full freedom , Bethesda even though its part of ms now is under tod or whoever was in charge before . Betheda showed what they wanted to show and announced dates accordingly , Now if they want more time which they have been provided with that. Its not like phil spencer visits each studios and dictates how to run their studios .

Once the acquisition fully completes (It's not finished yet - will only complete in 2023 afaik) - expect some of Bethesda's (Especially BGS's) freedoms to be curtailed. They have taken things far too slowly. A new ES should have come long before now. Fallout 76 should never have happened. ES Blades should have been a side project - and not one announced as the main piece at the Bethesda show-case at E3. A new main-line Fallout should also have happened recently (At least by 2021-2022). 

I expect some whips are going to be cracked and some discipline be enforced once the acquisition has been fully completed. Todd will be the head - yes. But he will also be responsible for answering some really tough questions if BGS (Not other subsidiaries like Arkane, Machine Games etc.) if they function the way they have up till now.

Edited by roun90