PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Best service can’t be proclaimed just yet & I don’t think that’s even the goal or can even be afforded by Sony. 

It’s aim is to be the best platform to play & that it is managing much more efficiently. 

M$ main goal is to create the best service but they are over promising as usual. 

Agreed.

But I guess this has something for everyone.

But

nothing for langar lovers who want day and date!

19 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Pretty sure every PlayStation player feels greatly indebted and has new found respect for Phil Spencer.

Phil Spenser….no 

Satya Nadella…….Yes

It’s because of him everyone is benefiting. 

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Yay… we finally love subscription services ??:roflroll:

They are total shameless. They were bashing subscription services till now and now they are going crazy off to PS plus extra or whatever its called lol.

20 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

They are total shameless. They were bashing subscription services till now and now they are going crazy off to PS plus extra or whatever its called lol.

I guess it’s cause one of those subscriptions actually has AAA worth playing. Xbox can’t relate 

57 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

@AnK 

@radicaldude

@KnackChap

No way sony would all such a thing ,it has to be kojima blah blah blah …..:giggle:

Dude I really wouldn’t go this direction if I was you & I still wanted to hold atleast some of the self esteem within. :giggle: 

For 15+ years now you & some of your other bot brains have set a record of udaoing your dhajjiya on pretty much every proclamation you’ve done. :lol: 

This is a very wrong direction you are walking to regain atleast some of that esteem. 

It might not be anything in the end but if it is….it will haunt you harder than ever before. :console: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RV1709 said:

I guess it’s cause one of those subscriptions actually has AAA worth playing. Xbox can’t relate 

All old and not all worth playing. 

And almost of the multiplatform games already on game pass 

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

lolwut? Not sure what industry you work in but the attrition in IT has been really high since Covid hit.

Maybe it wouldn't be so high if they were given permanent employment status with all the benefits instead hiring for contract work. MS just waking up to this fact when most of its big name talent from new studios like Initiative bled out and left, and all their projects keep getting delayed and rebooted. 

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Maybe it wouldn't be so high if they were given permanent employment status with all the benefits instead hiring for contract work. MS just waking up to this fact when most of its big name talent from new studios like Initiative bled out and left, and all their projects keep getting delayed and rebooted. 

That tweet is probably talking about the MS in general and not just their gaming division. What you're referring to is a completely different issue specific to their gaming studios which I agree with. But attrition is IT has been really since Covid anyways. People are leaving their jobs for much higher pay because they can and it takes a while for companies to adapt to that considering it's happening on a very large scale. I'm talking from experience.