PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

haunt him? :roflroll:

do you even read what you type ? 

I know some of the Xbots here far longer than you. 

I know their sadness & sorrow that you may never understand.

So better not indulge.

Edited by AnK

Just now, AnK said:

I know some of the Xbots here far longer than you. 

I know their sadness & sorrow that you may never understand.

So better not indulge.

:roflroll:

I don’t visit gaming forum for sadness and sorrow but you do you..

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

All old and not all worth playing. 

And almost of the multiplatform games already on game pass 

Absolutely worth playing if you haven’t played them already

What is ‘worth playing’ on Xbox if you just think of 2020-now (new console period).. Forza and halo? Compare that to what is in this one 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Xbox as always being an inclusive platform catering to women gamers as well…

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/05/almost_half_of_playstation_gamers_are_women

You dont have to release nailpaint based controllers to cater to women. This is a way of stamping them. Not all women like pink.

I am pretty sure more men buy such controllers than women.

PS- How many xbox first party titles have women as protagonists? Only Halo 5 and Hellblade. THere were more in og xbox and xbox 360 era, but those franchises have been discontinued.

PPS:- PS makes games catering to women. But then, they get deemed as woke.

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

Your fav smiley & dp depict how much you hold within already. 

1943019079_4541131546b350c65f2e8811e1d5a

?

Even in such a short time…..let alone as much time as them. :console:

just won the FA CUP… man can do no wrong bro… love it…don’t be jealous of happiness 

@El Tigre Chino is experiencing sadness and sorrow.. he may relate to you.

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

You dont have to release nailpaint based controllers to cater to women. This is a way of stamping them. Not all women like pink.

I am pretty sure more men buy such controllers than women.

PS- How many xbox first party titles have women as protagonists? Only Halo 5 and Hellblade. THere were more in og xbox and xbox 360 era, but those franchises have been discontinued.

PPS:- PS makes games catering to women. But then, they get deemed as woke.

I am not judging bro… if you wanna buy pink, go buy pink.. 

there are gazillion other Color too… ponies just posted pink.. 

and you might not want to post how women friendly PS is after what what jimbo “two sides” Ryan wrote about women rights.. he’s yet to apologise.. 

but I agree MS also has been silent about some important issues.. 

Edited by hsk_colossus

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

why are you sad, pathetic and even a moron at times ? 
be happy bro… forget about sadness and sorrow:thumbsup:

I think you quoted the wrong person while saying that,here let me help:-

1943019079_4541131546b350c65f2e8811e1d5a

7 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

why are you sad, pathetic and even a moron at times ? 
be happy bro… forget about sadness and sorrow:thumbsup:

?

sahi dhaasu come back tha na brooo!!!

?

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

just won the FA CUP… man can do no wrong bro… love it…don’t be jealous of happiness 

UCL next! 

Spoiler

definitely not jinxing :fear1:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Absolutely worth playing if you haven’t played them already

What is ‘worth playing’ on Xbox if you just think of 2020-now (new console period).. Forza and halo? Compare that to what is in this one 

Same goes for game pass.  For new xbox owner who  never played any Xbox games can find plenty of stuff to play both first and 3rd party.

I played plenty of games on game pass. List  includes 1st party games like Gears, halo nall, 2nd and 3rd party games as well. Now you don't like any game pass then thats on you. I like it coz i get to play new games day n date whereas on PSN plus all games are old which most people have already played. 

Plus service not for me coz i have played almost everything in that mentioned list.  I own all consoles and PC every generation. I don't miss out on any good games.

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

UCL next! 

Reveal hidden contents

definitely not jinxing :fear1:

They definitely deserve to after the last final against Madrid . 

Also I wouldn't rule out EPL just yet either . Liverpool can win both of their remaining games and their Legend Steven Gerrard can get a draw/win against City with Aston villa. What a story would that be. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Same goes for game pass.  For new xbox owner who  never played any Xbox games can find plenty of stuff to play both first and 3rd party.

1) I played plenty of games on game pass. List  includes 1st party games like Gears, halo nall, 2nd and 3rd party games as well. Now you don't like any game pass then thats on you. I like it coz i get to play new games day n date whereas on PSN plus all games are old which most people have already played. 

2) Plus service not for me coz i have played almost everything in that mentioned list.  I own all consoles and PC every generation. I don't miss out on any good games.

Bold part from the starting statement, Para 1 and Para 2 completely contradict each other :rofl:

William Shatner Weed GIF

In the first para you are saying you have played first party games like halo, gears etc on GP

Then you are saying you dont like Old games

In the last para you are saying you have all consoles and play games day one.

How can all be true at the same time , as xbox got no new AAA FP title till mid 2023. It has nothing but old games. People use it just to finish backlogs.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

and you might not want to post how women friendly PS is after what what jimbo “two sides” Ryan wrote about women rights.. he’s yet to apologise.. 

but I agree MS also has been silent about some important issues.. 

Those who support/ are silent about Spenders bailing out of serial harasser Bobby Kotick, should not talk about women rights.

13 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Bold part from the starting statement, Para 1 and Para 2 completely contradict each other :rofl:

William Shatner Weed GIF

In the first para you are saying you have played first party games like halo, gears etc on GP

Then you are saying you dont like Old games

In the last para you are saying you have all consoles and play games day one.

How can all be true at the same time , as xbox got no new AAA FP title till mid 2023. It has nothing but old games. People use it just to finish backlogs.

I was making general statement 1st that there are many people who will like game pass for same reason that he mentioned in his post. I agree with him that plus extra or premium is quite good offering for someone like you who literally never played a PS4 game (since you don't own PS4 or PS5). If you buy console now then getting Plus not a bad deal for people  like you and Ank.

And 2nd point i made was about myself personally. I was telling  him why i don't like plus offering that much atm. I have  platinum almost all exclusive and played almost all 3rd party offerings already. What will i play there?

I like game pass for new day and date offering thats my main reason for liking it. If plus offers some new stuff that i like then i will get plus premium as well. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

13 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

They are total shameless. They were bashing subscription services till now and now they are going crazy off to PS plus extra or whatever its called lol.

Actually @AnK has been in favour of Subscriptions. He clarified this in a post a while back as to how he was misinterpreted . And said his views are different than others - rest of the Pony gang . And he's all for subscriptions - provided it's managed in a financially viable strategy for long term ( No AAA exclusives day1) 

But yeah rest of the Pony gang are all shameless . 

Radical - Subscriptions are bad and not good for the industry. And you Can't compare MS langar to Fine dine service from Sony.

He's now calling Sony's Subscription as a fine dine buffet :rofl: 

One of the other members has said how he doesn't like Renting and prefers owning only . And is now praising Sony's service which is another rental .

23 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I played plenty of games on game pass. List  includes 1st party games like Gears, halo nall, 2nd and 3rd party games as well. Now you don't like any game pass then thats on you. I like it coz i get to play new games day n date whereas on PSN plus all games are old which most people have already played. 

Plus service not for me coz i have played almost everything in that mentioned list.  I own all consoles and PC every generation. I don't miss out on any good games.

Big difference is one is very very old games (Xbox 1P) and 1 is fairly new and recent (Returnal/ GOT/ Spider-Man / DS and many others)

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Actually @AnK has been in favour of Subscriptions. He clarified this in a post a while back as to how he was misinterpreted . And said his views are different than others - rest of the Pony gang . And he's all for subscriptions - provided it's managed in a financially viable strategy for long term ( No AAA exclusives day1) 

But yeah rest of the Pony gang are all shameless . 

Radical - Subscriptions are bad and not good for the industry. And you Can't compare MS langar to Fine dine service from Sony.

He's now calling Sony's Subscription as a fine dine buffet :rofl: 

One of the other members has said how he doesn't like Renting and prefers owning only . And is now praising Sony's service which is another rental .

Sonys sub services have been in existence since a while now, offering blockbuster games like UC4 and all.

I am neutral to it as they have not diluted the quality of games they make.

However its the entire opposite to Spenders strategy. He has made the rental as the primary offering and has severely diluted the quality of franchises like Infinite.

Sonys services and GP are fundamentally different. For PS, new PS+ is a bonus, however for xbox, the entire platform is woven around the langar.