PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

31 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

when you pivoted from logic ? 

this is not bragging bro… just posting facts to dispel myths created by ponies ?

When did that happen? You’re now just responding for the sake of. Maybe take a breath.

The starting of this conversation was a count of AAAs released between 2020-now available on respective subscriptions. The logic of that question is easy to comprehend. Maybe you have trouble understanding.  

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Acha hai, old gears better than new gears 
besides Gears 2 and 3 never came on PC, and GoW remaster on PC is f**ked ever since a certain windows update landed and never fixed since.

I fully expect them to release Flight Sim collection, and Forza collection soon and bots would gulp that down as raita they serve at langar.

20 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

When did that happen? You’re now just responding for the sake of. Maybe take a breath.

The starting of this conversation was a count of AAAs released between 2020-now available on respective subscriptions. The logic of that question is easy to comprehend. Maybe you have trouble understanding.  

Stop making up stuff bro… you don’t decide what counts and what does not… the conversation didn’t start with AAA’s ..

conversation started about how ponies suddenly fell in love with subscription surfaces ??

41 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lol Laughing GIF

Gears Trilogy has already been upgraded & runs at 60fps(which I was talking about) on even SeriesS. 

But hey one of y’all wanted Gears this holiday…..so have one more release :lol: 

Would like to see the duffer reactions after badmouthing TLOU remake so much :rofl: 

Edited by AnK

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Gears Trilogy has already been upgraded & runs at 60fps(which I was talking about) on even SeriesS. 

Would like to see the duffer reactions after badmouthing TLOU remake so much :rofl: 

Dont call me names ,it will only escalate.

Now take the L and keep moving like you always do here. :wave: :giggle:

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

Also tlou remaster happened an year after it release ,what a lame comparison must say .

Edited by triggr happy ss

35 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

f**k no … say no to remasters !

It already got remastered for free. 

Upgraded Textures resolution & Framerate on Gears 2 & 3. 

Gears 1 UE was an entire reskin in itself,kinda like remake :rofl: 

Remake of a Remake coming this November for the Xbots near you :bellydance:

Specially the ones badmouthing Sony for Shadow of Colossus,Demon Souls & TLOU remake :loser:

53 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Stop making up stuff bro… you don’t decide what counts and what does not… the conversation didn’t start with AAA’s ..

conversation started about how ponies suddenly fell in love with subscription surfaces ??

You replied to my post and MY post was about AAA games. Go touch grass 

46 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wasn't this just FPS boost :scratchchin:I don't think they got res bump..

360 720p 30fps (original)

XBone 1080p 30fps (2015 upgrade)

XBoneX 4k 30fps with textures to support 4k (2018)

XBSX 60fps 1440p 

XBSX 60fps 4K

They have squeezed all the lemons on this particular version over the years but obviously all upgrades were free. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

It already got remastered for free. 

Upgraded Textures resolution & Framerate on Gears 2 & 3. 

Gears 1 UE was an entire reskin in itself,kinda like remake :rofl: 

Remake of a Remake coming this November for the Xbots near you :bellydance:

Specially the ones badmouthing Sony for Shadow of Colossus,Demon Souls & TLOU remake :loser:

Hate remasters.. go make something new.. goes for gears, TLOU, Demon souls, max Payne etc 

Gears collection I dunno how MS will handle multiplayer without fragmenting community. It's 4-5 games 

Gears 5 itself has too many modes/maps. 

I like Apex Legends approach better. Just a handful of modes so everyone is playing them.

4 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Gears collection I dunno how MS will handle multiplayer without fragmenting community. It's 4-5 games 

Gears 5 itself has too many modes/maps. 

I like Apex Legends approach better. Just a handful of modes so everyone is playing them.

Horde mode sambhal lo bas, sab khush :P