PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

Hate remasters.. go make something new.. goes for gears, TLOU, Demon souls, max Payne etc 

If you hate them then don’t buy them. 

Ppl who have never played gems like Demon Souls,Shadow of the Colossus,TLOU,Dead Space,Max Payne,Halo 1&2 or Gears trilogy absolutely deserve to play them with best possible fidelity & features. 

It’s just ironic that some only target one side’s remakes even though they are also offering a plathora of other varied content but remain silent on typical Gears/Halo/Forza cycle with their remakes including.

Itna pyar koi kaise kar sakta hai same games sai :rofl:

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

If you hate them then don’t buy them. 

Ppl who have never played gems like Demon Souls,Shadow of the Colossus,TLOU,Dead Space,Max Payne,Halo 1&2 or Gears trilogy absolutely deserve to play them with best possible fidelity & features. 

It’s just ironic that some only target one side’s remakes even though they are also offering a plathora of other varied content but remain silent on typical Gears/Halo/Forza cycle with their remakes including.

Itna pyar koi kaise kar sakta hai same games sai :rofl:

yup.. I won’t buy them.. but I’ll complain about them…. Because I want something new…

i don’t get the argument that people who havnt played dead space and other games would enjoy remakes.. BC is there, they can play that..

They also havnt played dead space 4.. they can play that if developer makes them instead of remakes ?

And Why are you quoting me about Sony remakes? I don’t care if it’s from Sony or MS.. I don’t like remakes…. You on the other hand defend Sony remakes but sh*t on MS remakes.. I mean how many times are they gonna remaster TLOU ? 

Edited by hsk_colossus

Companies remaking these games aren't the ones who would make new entries. It is not like decisions are made between remaking something and making a new entry. Hence, saying that give me something new instead of a remake makes no sense. If anything, sucessful remakes convenience makers to make new entries, which otherwise wouldn't have been made 

7 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

You on the other hand defend Sony remakes but sh*t on MS remakes.. I mean how many times are they gonna remaster TLOU ? 

I never crapped on Halo Anniversary nor did I complain about Gears UE. 
Nor did I ever crib about Xbox the entire division wasting their time on BC features instead of building new studios to make new games.

(because quite frankly both are very different teams as Sach pointed out)

It’s only funny & ironic point out of mine that phuddu ppl crib only about one side spending “too much time on old games” when in reality if you bifurcated the actual energy & output it M$ which has spent 100 times more energy on upgrading old titles compared to Sony which has spent like 1000 times more energy on creating new & creative quality content. 

It’s quite laughable when phuddus do what they do. 

9 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Companies remaking these games aren't the ones who would make new entries. It is not like decisions are made between remaking something and making a new entry. Hence, saying that give me something new instead of a remake makes no sense. If anything, sucessful remakes convenience makers to make new entries, which otherwise wouldn't have been made 

Kloppfan only hates remakes because Sony is the one that has been making them mostly.

Thing is Sony has a lot of old IPs that they can make remakes of and people would buy, the other side has precious little apart from trimurti.

Also remake !== remaster, FFVII Remake ko dekhlo, it looks like one of those FF7 CGI films from many years back compared to the turn based PS1 original

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

Hate remasters.. go make something new.. goes for gears, TLOU, Demon souls, max Payne etc 

But Remakes can be good sometimes:) . SOTC remastered was superb . Hopefully Max payne lives upto expectations as well. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Kloppfan only hates remakes because Sony is the one that has been making them mostly.

Thing is Sony has a lot of old IPs that they can make remakes of and people would buy, the other side has precious little apart from trimurti.

Also remake !== remaster, FFVII Remake ko dekhlo, it looks like one of those FF7 CGI films from many years back compared to the turn based PS1 original

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

19 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wasn't this just FPS boost :scratchchin:I don't think they got res bump..

Are you really asking a guy about Xbox games who played last xbox in 2010?

Ank and Radical clueless about anything Xbox. 

Just like nobody asked for Dead space remake or Tlou remake.  No body of asked for Gears 123 remakes coz Gears 5 is best playing and most fun Gears game for me. I dont want Gears remakes and i will not even buy them just like i will not buy Dead space and Tlou remake.

I know why Coliation is doing this,  they gonna use these games to Unreal Engine 5 capabilities as it will be used for Gears 6. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Just like nobody asked for Dead space remake or Tlou remake.  No body of asked for Gears 123 remakes coz Gears 5 is best playing and most fun Gears game for me. I dont want Gears remakes and i will not even buy them just like i will not buy Dead space and Tlou remake.

I know why Coliation is doing this,  they gonna use these games to Unreal Engine 5 capabilities as it will be used for Gears 6. 

You actually don't require Gears remake because xbox is like a PC-ish console where it runs the game with better fps and resolution on newer consoles. Like pc does for old games.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Are you really asking a guy about Xbox games who played last xbox in 2010?

Ank and Radical clueless about anything Xbox. 

Oh so now you want to hide the fact that Gears 1 has already been remade & 2/3 already remastered multiple times?!? 

In the name of “he knows nothing”?!? :lol: 

So you & your gang can safely crap on Sony for revisiting titles multiple times?!? 

3dqhkjmor9m41.png?auto=webp&s=94d63942aa

4 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

You actually don't require Gears remake because xbox is like a PC-ish console where it runs the game with better fps and resolution on newer consoles. Like pc does for old games.

Its remade using UE5 afaik. If true expect to be significantly better. But still i don't want it

Coliation showed their prowess with UE5 with Matrix demo. They worked on it with Epic.  

Edited by WhiteWolf