PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Oh so now it’s ok for one side to revisit old title again in the name of tech assessment but not the other. :rofl: 

How do you know ND is not remaking it to get used to the newer version of the engine?!? :lol: 

Kya baat hai Kya baat hai. 

Until & unless the same sworn losers who brought down the whole internet with flame bait about TLOU R don’t do the same for this project,they will be labelled fanboys :loser: & rightly so. 

Just now, AnK said:

Oh so now it’s ok for one side to revisit old title again in the name of tech assessment but not the other. :rofl: 

How do you know ND is not remaking it to get used to the newer version of the engine?!? :lol: 

Kya baat hai Kya baat hai. 

Until & unless the same sworn losers who brought down the whole internet with flame bait about TLOU R don’t do the same for this project,they will be labelled fanboys :loser: & rightly so. 

You clearly didn't read my posts.

28 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You clearly didn't read my posts.

I am not talking about individuals & I usually never do. 
(unless someone tags me personally repeatedly). 

In general the toxic & delusional  atmosphere the bots have created has even gone 10 folds thanks to the Langar Only lovers (who purposely despise the traditional way of purchase cos some other stuff is free) joining hands with the old bots. 

Without giving a second thought this union sets ablaze the entire internet on each & every thing that Sony (& only Sony) does. 

There are n number of tactics every business house uses to create immediate revenue & pin pointing only one from trying to make money is quite a shameful & brainless act. 

M$‘s history of conferences where they put together concepts & dates prematurely is also a tactic to generate money immediately with more ppl joining the brand in high hopes. 
Quite frankly is the worst of them all. 

Ppl supporting their favourite publishers like Rockstar,Capcom,EA,505 on exactly the same things they are despising Sony for. 

I mean wtf!!! :rofl: 

But as all the polls & sales figures show Playstation is still on the top & the vocal minority on internet doesn’t matter. 
They’ll keep on getting embarrassed by their own words like the case in point above. 

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

In general the toxic & delusional  atmosphere the bots have created has even gone 10 folds thanks to the Langar Only lovers (who purposely despise the traditional way of purchase cos some other stuff is free) joining hands with the old bots. 

Without giving a second thought this union sets ablaze the entire internet on each & every thing that Sony (& only Sony) does. 

There are n number of tactics every business house uses to create immediate revenue & pin pointing only one from trying to make money is quite a shameful & brainless act. 

M$‘s history of conferences where they put together concepts & dates prematurely is also a tactic to generate money immediately with more ppl joining the brand in high hopes. 

Ppl supporting their favourite publishers like Rockstar,Capcom,EA,505 on exactly the same things they are despising Sony for. 

But as all the polls & sales figures show Playstation is still on the top & the vocal minority on internet doesn’t matter. 
They’ll keep on getting embarrassed by their own words like the case in point above. 

Gears is primarily a multiplayer game. A remake will bring community together to play it. Remake won't bring much to the table otherwise, just a new packaging.

It's different from SP games, especially great ones. I have great memories of certain games and feels bad to be playing a different interpretation of same game. 

Edited by Vaibhavp

^^See this is exactly what I mean :rofl: 

So this guy is giving exactly the opposite counter argument just coz it M$ & he likes freebies. 

Any new iteration will break the community instead of bringing it together & it’s a historically known fact. 

Specially when old ones are already 4k @ 60fps locked with upgraded textures.

Edited by AnK

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

Again you are thinking as a shareholder and not voting from your wallet as a consumer.

Let people decide how they want to spend their hard earned money.

Phela banda delka hai jo promote karta hai zada paisey karchney ko aur phir khudh woh cheeze may koi investment nahi karta. 

Gyan dena bundh kar ,kissi ney manga nahi hai .

I mean wtf !!!:rofl:

Edit :

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Edited by triggr happy ss

22 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Let people decide how they want to spend their hard earned money.

49 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yep that is happening on it’s own & you or me can’t really change that. :giggle: 

Sadly for you & few others I know. 

So much fake agenda but still PS on top every month.(unless supply crunch) 

Edited by AnK

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Yep that is happening on it’s own & you are me can’t really change that. :giggle: 

Sadly for you & few others I know. 

So much fake agenda but still PS on top every month.(unless supply crunch) 

Go finish your backlog and come back when you have a ps5 so that you can be on the same page as all ps5 owners in their praise and criticism.

I wish There was a way to make this thread only open to new current gen console and pc owners without bias members who have no skin in the game. 

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Go finish your backlog and come back when you have a ps5 so that you can be on the same page as all ps5 owners in their praise and criticism.

I wish There was a way to make this thread only open to new current gen console and pc owners without bias members who have no skin in the game. 

We need that rule. No entry in PS5 thread without PS5. Same goes for SX thread 

:P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Atleast I’m a gamer & have 3 dozen games played during the last 2 year timeline. 

What’s happening up at the toxic Xbot Shill community is quite frankly blasphemously hilarious :rofl: :- 

Edited by AnK

Phil Spencer creating baby Shill Spencers on the internet as “XboxAmbassadors” to promote his agenda & delude ppl into forgetting what he has been doing to actual gamers since 2013 now.

hahaha,kamal duniya hai bhai. :rofl: 

Why wait when you have so many reasons to celebrate:- 

-Psychonauts 2,Deathloop & Age of Empires making M$ “best publisher”. 

-12k ppl downloading an Indie

-Elden Ring best RPG ever & sold better than HorizonFW 

-Minecraft best selling IP on Switch alongside Mario & Zelda. 

So many reasons to celebrate the “Xbox Platform” in a single year. :rofl: 

“Xbox” is surely winning. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Speaking as part of a corporate strategy meeting, Sony bigwig Kenichiro Yoshida has hinted that the company's acquisition of Bungie represents a "major step forward in becoming more multiplatform". As previously announced, the Destiny developer will retain its independence adjacent to PlayStation Studios, meaning that its games will continue to launch on all viable platforms – including Xbox, PC, and mobile.

Yoshida also touched briefly on PlayStation's emerging PC business, explaining that the company aims to "provide access to our games to as many users as possible" and it'll be "rolling out" more PlayStation Studios titles onto storefronts like Steam and the Epic Games Store in the future. Releases like God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn have already proven incredibly successful on PC, and Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection is the next project confirmed to be making the transition.