PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

7 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

indeed

Annual games like MLB doesn't belong here but proper Take an L moment for the Bots without excuses :good:

without the Langar and pure dependent on Xbox Studio games would have made them see an Xbone Era all over again... Langar is saving Xbox 

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Quality takes time. 

:slap: June 12th ke baad aaja

If they want to make a big impact, then they should announce Modern Warfare 2 Day 1 Gamepass, else they will suck up for Holiday...

Edited by Assassins Creed

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

:slap: June 12th ke baad aaja

If they want to make a big impact, then they should announce Modern Warfare 2 Day 1 Gamepass, else they will suck up for Holiday...

Idc about game exclusives or not. 

As a gamer i will have lot of games to play this fall.

Saints row 

Harry porter game 

Gotham knight 

Plague tale 2

To be honest things like Psychonauts 2,Deathloop,Ghostwire,Starfield,TES(lol) can’t be counted under M$’s developmental belt completely. 

They were revealed/announced ages before M$ had anything to do with them. 

& practically Starfield & TESVI were nothing but investor announcement calls back in 2018. 

They were in a soup profitably & they needed some calm amongst investors & stake holders. 

Not much different than what Xbox brand had been doing all along though  & I guess the situations sat in well. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

excuses lol 

So game development dont take time? You cant make high quality AAA games in 1 or 2 years 

Horizon zero dawn was in development for 7 years and so as God of war 2018.

Xbox Studios were acquired in 2019 and Bethesda was acquired in 2020 and they already had existing deals when they were acquired. 

Im stating facts here no excuses here

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Saints row 

Harry porter game 

Gotham knight 

Plague tale 2

This is VS thread, so whose better matters here.. Games thread have been super dry go there if you are gamer lol

As I said game pass is saving Xbox, from your list Plague Tale 2 and that's the only game I am expecting from Day 1 GP..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

To be honest things like Psychonauts 2,Deathloop,Ghostwire,Starfield,TES(lol) can’t be counted under M$’s developmental belt completely. 

They were revealed/announced ages before M$ had anything to do with them. 

& practically Starfield & TESVI were nothing but investor announcement calls back in 2018. 

They were in a soup profitably & they needed some calm amongst investors & stake holders. 

Not much different than what Xbox brand had been doing all along though  & I guess the situations sat in well. 

Birthday k din bhi trolling. Go take a break. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So game development dont take time? You cant make high quality AAA games in 1 or 2 years 

Xbox Studios were acquired in 2019 and Bethesda was acquired in 2020 and they already had existing deals when they were acquired. 

It’s not about how much time you take. 

HZD wasn’t announced until 2015 & GoW,Spider-Man not until 2016.

All games released with 2 years of announcements. 

Fooling your audiences over & over again with announcements of pre-production games as if they are just around the corner is what’s scummy. 

M$ has aced that over the years. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Fooling your audiences over & over again with announcements of pre-production games as if they are just around the corner is what’s scummy. 

Yes MS announces game way too early and get in trouble all the time when game  gets delayed. 

Announcing Starfield release date last year was a mistake. 

They should keep their mouth shut till game ready

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Im stating facts here no excuses here

Games have been running dry since Xbox one days which lasted 7 years. It’s been a decade already 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Deep down even they know that GP is a temporary solution, they can't continue with it always.

Also Xbox players want their own exclusives aside from trimurti so they do this.

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yes MS announces game way too early and get in trouble all the time when game  gets delayed. 

Announcing Starfield release date last year was a mistake. 

They should keep their mouth shut till game ready

It's not a mistake, it's done intentionally to catfish buyers. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Saints row 

Harry porter game 

Gotham knight 

Plague tale 2

But why do you need an Xbox for these games?!? 

Even if you count games like Plague Tale 2 as freebie day1 & all the other past games one has played on GamesPass. 

If you calculate the exact amount one could have easily played those games on PS5(buying/selling) for measly cost in comparison to the 57k they paid for GamesPass. 
Yeah I know ppl will again say that they got to own a next gen console as an asset for future first party games.

But they have been saying this since 2020 & by 2023 midway they didn’t get sh*t :rofl:

This is the age old conceptual theory of “fool’s gold” that M$ has been playing with customers in open sight for a very long time now. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

Just now, AnK said:

But why do you need an Xbox for these games?!? 

Even if you count games like Plague Tale 2 as freebie day1 & all the other past games one has played on GamesPass. 

If you calculate the exact amount one could have easily played those games on PS5(buying/selling) for measly cost in comparison to the 57k they played for GamesPass. 
Yeah I know ppl will again say that they got to own a next gen console as an asset for future first party games.

But they have been saying this since 2020 & by 2023 midway they didn’t get sh*t :rofl:

This is the age old conceptual theory of “fool’s gold” that M$ has been playing with customers in open sight for a very long time now. 

Buying xbox over a pc is a matter of personal preference and budget. I find consoles extremely convenient. Also, it doesn't hurt that building a comparable PC would set me back atleast 1 lakh (the argument of incremental upgrade is pointless as lots of people dont have the basic desktop setup).

10 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Buying xbox over a pc is a matter of personal preference and budget. I find consoles extremely convenient. Also, it doesn't hurt that building a comparable PC would set me back atleast 1 lakh (the argument of incremental upgrade is pointless as lots of people dont have the basic desktop setup).

All the games he listed are coming on PS5.

Infact apart from Flight Simulator,Halo,Forza,Gears & a few indies everything can/could have been bought on PS5,played & traded & it wouldn’t have cost much in comparison to the 57k/42k ppl paid for Series+Pass between 2020-23. 

I called the “catwish” “fool’s gold” theory long time back but ppl labelled me a fool instead.

3 years on & the initial GP drive about to run out,who’s looking a fool now?!? 

Edited by AnK

I think delaying starfield is a part of Spenders overall plan to catfish people. 

Step one- announce a game and hype it up to get preorders- aka subscriptions in GP terms. 

Step 2- announce a launch date to rake in more subs

Step 3- give out subs with chips and candies (as they say your first smoke is always free) 

Step 4- delay the game further till a pre set "critical mass" of subscribers join a service. 

Basically starfield is a "giveaway" (in youtubers lingo) which would be "given away" (launched) only when a particular subscriber limit is reached. 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

All the games he listed are coming on PS5.

Infact apart from Flight Simulator,Halo,Forza,Gears & a few indies everything can/could have been bought on PS5,played & traded & it wouldn’t have cost much in comparison to the 57k/42k ppl paid for Series+Pass between 2020-23. 

I called the “catwish” “fool’s gold” theory long time back but ppl labelled me a fool instead.

3 years on & the initial GP drive about to run out,who’s looking a fool now?!? 

Xbox has new trimurti now.

Psychonauts 2, Deaths Door, Tunic.

Never thought they would beat PS and even Nintendo in this genere of games. 

• Haha 1