PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

The very fact that Xbots want to talk about GamesPass & PSplus/now/extra with having totally forgotten about the existence of XBLgold through some sort of hypnotics is a factual notion that’s nothing new. 

It makes me happy that you are just repeating it coz it nails the point that you are an Xbot no matter how much you’d like to pretend you are not….even to your own self. 

XBL ??? who is that even subscribed to only XBL like since 2-3 years... are there anyone here? GPU destroyed XBL 

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

XBL ??? who is that even subscribed to only XBL like since 2-3 years... are there anyone here? GPU destroyed XBL 

PS plus extra will do the same to the basic tier.

But then people here have to concern troll over GoW coming on normal ps plus therefore dogsh*t service etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

The same demographic who got it only for online play.

Just like PSplus which will only be used as online component after PS+Extra’s existence. 
(unless of course you guys admit that 100% demographic know about trick backdoor but then that’ll open another sort of can of worms so you obviously won’t)

So if you’d like to call either of the two a “sh*t service” one wouldn’t wait after getting 3 years of doki doki manchurian & only 1 day after getting GoW on the other.

Edited by AnK

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

(unless of course you guys admit that 100% demographic know about trick backdoor but then that’ll open another sort of can of worms so you obviously won’t)

So if you’d like to call either of the two a “sh*t service” one wouldn’t wait after getting 3 years of doki doki manchurian & only 1 day after getting GoW on the other.

why not, if someone didn't know this they must be really dumb when MS openly advertised it to stack up and convert so its been front door mostly not back door... what I am saying is pure XBL service isn't subbed by anyone so pricing wise GPU was considered neck to neck with PS Plus.. so PS Plus is bad comparison to XBL Gold only..

14 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

why not, if someone didn't know this they must be really dumb when MS openly advertised it to stack up and convert so its been front door mostly not back door... what I am saying is pure XBL service isn't subbed by anyone so pricing wise GPU was considered neck to neck with PS Plus.. so PS Plus is bad comparison to XBL Gold only..

It’s great that you are admitting this fact point blank. 

& not flip-flopping it on convenience like others. 

Would also appreciate if you stand in support of this truth & not support/like posts claiming that not all GamesPass users are using backdoor of XBLgold. 
In sustainability/revenue generation related posts. 

I fully agree that GamesPass is much more VFM at it’s real factual price point. 
But PSplus is being competitive than ever before & calling it “sh*t””bikhari” while putting it indirectly in comparison with GamesPass’s real price point in this “flip” & then saying Sony should do it too coz GamesPass is generating X revenue in that “flop” is literally a two faced argument. 

Edited by AnK

I mean Sony aren't doing their reputation any favours with all the chindi-chor moves they have pulled this generation so far and then following it up by hiding behind technical errors when the community rips them a new one.

Sony hasn’t really changed,it’s just that M$ has changed the rules after giving most all it had for free. 

It’s all in like a poker game for them.

They obviously have too much to give. 

Except quality exclusive content of course. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ank is officially Amber heard of IVG :rofl:

Still supporting what he did as if it was  some sort of a joke. 

Ah well this coming from someone who abused one of my friends on the basis of his religion isn’t far off from the same kind of mentality. 

I still have screen grabs of full extent of abuse & religious vile slur btw.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

Ah well this coming from someone who abused one of my friends on the basis of his religion isn’t far off from the same kind of mentality. 

Waaat?!

Kinda curious what's in those screenshots..

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Waaat?!

Kinda curious what's in those screenshots..

Same old drama

Get personal with someone 

When he retaliates

Drag his family,religion,background into it. 

Most of the Xbots of IVG have made it a habit. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

When someone at home looks at the screenshots in your gallery and tells you too grow up 

Angry The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I mean Sony aren't doing their reputation any favours with all the chindi-chor moves they have pulled this generation so far and then following it up by hiding behind technical errors when the community rips them a new one.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Sony hasn’t really changed,it’s just that M$ has changed the rules after giving most all it had for free. 

You mean Sony was always doing chindi chor stuff?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

It's more of a pickpocket trying to fish out your wallet and then gets your backhand for it, and then the pickpocket says that "galti se haath lag gaya"

Their behavior is embarrassing rn because it always ends up with tail in legs backtrack.

I guess it's because Jimbo is the CEO now? because earlier they didn't do all this, one other reasoning I've heard is they are overconfident since they won the PS4 gen so they think all this will fly?

• Like 1