PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Gaz, founder of the Game On Daily news aggregate site and YouTube channel. He also regularly features on Colteastwood's XNC (Xbox News Cast) podcast, as he did recently when the topic of Fable came up.

He claims that his source told him that:

- Fable had to be scaled down because the team had trouble building the game on Forzatech
- Likely still using Forzatech
- The gameplay mechanics they designed could not be retrofitted into the engine
- Didn't have the expertise with the open world gameplay involving the mechanics they wanted to implement, so they needed to bring in more developers
- It's likely further away than people expect, but still ultimately "nothing to worry about"

20220524_125312.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Gaz, founder of the Game On Daily news aggregate site and YouTube channel. He also regularly features on Colteastwood's XNC (Xbox News Cast) podcast, as he did recently when the topic of Fable came up.

He claims that his source told him that:

- Fable had to be scaled down because the team had trouble building the game on Forzatech
- Likely still using Forzatech
- The gameplay mechanics they designed could not be retrofitted into the engine
- Didn't have the expertise with the open world gameplay involving the mechanics they wanted to implement, so they needed to bring in more developers
- It's likely further away than people expect, but still ultimately "nothing to worry about"

20220524_125312.jpg

They should hand over the project to Bethesda or Obsidian or ...

BlizzardB)

7 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I mean Sony aren't doing their reputation any favours with all the chindi-chor moves they have pulled this generation so far and then following it up by hiding behind technical errors when the community rips them a new one.

lol. And the combination is deadly too. Swindler company followed by an army of ponzis (thats short for pony nazis) who have the audacity to tell multi-console owners what to rant about and what not to, like its their f**king business. Havent seen such toxic nincompoops since the days of the xbots during the X360 gen. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Hope there is an option to buy ps1/psp/ps2 games individually.

There is/will be, but then the prices will suck for being basically old games only i think

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

"I am not an xbot. Look I bought a PS5"

Cupace20220531223339.png

Lol dude walks into the PSplus thread (with his buddy of course) & cribs about GoW being given as he has it already. 

I just humbly explained how it makes much more sense for the larger picture of the ecosystem to give that instead of crap like this which everyone was expecting out of PS+Essential’s future anyway:- 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwGMTKrU6go1muwgXGjBH

Kid gets personal with me & says my head is not in the right place while also using words like Bhikmanga/bikhari/sh*t/chindi along with his friend for the service. 

& then ever since has been weeping non stop since I put them in their rightful places….which was this thread. 

I’m pretty sure he’ll tag HPS at some point too as to how “community is being destroyed” by me talking/explaining something humbly & being told about misplaced head of mine in reply. :rofl: 

Jees dear gawd!!! :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Awful lot of offense taken for a f**king service related humble explanation. 

*Fixed

That’s exactly what happened before I was told about my head not being in the right place. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lol dude walks into the PSplus thread (with his buddy of course) & cribs about GoW being given as he has it already. 

I just humbly explained how it makes much more sense for the larger picture of the ecosystem to give that instead of crap like this which everyone was expecting out of PS+Essential’s future anyway:- 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwGMTKrU6go1muwgXGjBH

Kid gets personal with me & says my head is not in the right place while also using words like Bhikmanga/bikhari/sh*t/chindi along with his friend for the service. 

& then ever since has been weeping non stop since I put them in their rightful places….which was this thread. 

I’m pretty sure he’ll tag HPS at some point too as to how “community is being destroyed” by me talking/explaining something humbly & being told about misplaced head of mine in reply. :rofl: 

Jees dear gawd!!! :lol: 

He barfs rainbows in every thread leaving those where the word xbox is written. :rofl: