PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

I hope Spender gives you a free upgrade to SeX.

He might just have to at some point.

If he intends to withhold 25m subscribers on his investor call sheet till the time cloud picks up. :rofl: 

Imagine having to give free games to get to decent level of install base & then having to give free consoles to be able to maintain it. :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

I agree to all of it above, Series S is trash.

My apologies to SeS owners, I hope Spender gives you a free upgrade to SeX.

should I buy series s now at discounted price so lord spencer can upgrade it later ? 
i hope he doesn’t ask for the discount to be returned?

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

He might just have to at some point.

If he intends to withhold 25m subscribers on his investor call sheet till the time cloud picks up. :rofl: 

Imagine having to give free games to get to decent level of install base & then having to give free consoles to be able to maintain it. :rofl: 

Those who are 100% on xbox will sell series S once stock situation improves and buy the 12 tflop towa of powa instead.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Those who are 100% on xbox will sell series S once stock situation improves and buy the 12 tflop towa of powa instead.

I think this is the case for most XSS owners tbh,go to the XSS/XSX subreddit/"Is the Series S worth it/Should you buy the Series S" video on youtube /Any relevant video of XSS gameplay...i can guarantee that a majority of the owners in the comments will say that they bought the Series S just to play xbox games for the time being and will switch to the XSX once they can get one in stock.

4xthe power for Rs.15k more is 100% worth it imo.

16 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

There is no certainty of that. 

They could buy a PS5/PS5 DE or a PC instead. 

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

We have come a long from when ponies said no one will buy series s to now saying people will sell their series s…

I wonder where we will go next :roflroll:

Once the 1st party games hit regularly no one will care about the series S lack of power (looking at the switch).

Surely series S could hold back this generation ,but to what extent no one can tell .In the end you get what you pay for and series S does that job really well for that price point . Also Not everyone has a 4k tv or can afford a 400-500$ console ,so options are always great.

Ponies talk as if everyone just games in 3090 level of performance. In fact Before the SS it’s crossgen which is actually holding back this generation .

Edited by triggr happy ss
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

I agree to all of it above, Series S is trash.

My apologies to SeS owners, I hope Spender gives you a free upgrade to SeX.

What about upgrade to Series X Digital for a $100?

Not a bad idea eh? Will have a word...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Also Not everyone has a 4k tv or can afford a 400-500$ console ,so options are always great.

Ponies talk as if everyone just games in 3090 level of performance. In fact Before the SS it’s crossgen which is actually holding back this generation .

It could be a pain to develop games for Series S due to its configuration.. But in no ways its holding back any generation.. Series X and PS5 multiplat are getting maxed out features that can run smoothly on their configuration on all the games that has come out...

Offtopic - Personally I feel even Xbox Series X and PS5 aren't even strong enough for a proper next gen dogfight, Having a performance and Fidelity mode in this Era just sucks, it should have been stopped for the PSPro and One X age..

My wishlist console configuration would be - A $1,000 console which can run modern games at Native 4K Ultra 60-90+ Full RT

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

My wishlist console configuration would be - A $1,000 console which can run modern games at Native 4K Ultra 60-90+ Full RT

Even the likes of rtx 3070/3080 struggle with that, i doubt you will get a 1000 dollar console that can run the games at those settings.