PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

M$ doing something wrong doesn’t equate to Gamers doing something wrong.

That’s where this whole analysis on me went wrong. 

M$ doing this is bad for gaming in the long run & ppl might not want to pay at all later & things might get pushed towards ads/mtx in Gaming much more aggressively. 
Also discouraging actual class apart AAA content & platform creators like Sony & Nintendo. 

This statement has got nothing to do with “Gamers are wrong to enjoy GamesPass if it’s free/cheap”.

You guys are the ones putting words in my mouth…..as always. 

Don't worry, if that happens then people will be back to wanting to pay to play a proper video game with good graphics/SP campaign.

Not everyone is the Chinese Gamer or the F2P Battle Royale player.

It's more likely that Satya will stop giving blank cheques( for putting games on GP, not acquisition ) to Phil eventually for not meeting his "stated goals"

29 minutes ago, b!T said:

I don't understand the notion that "using a loophole is wrong". I mean, who tf cares man? irrespective of how much you pay, aren't you playing the same game? If the company who provides the loophole doesn't care, why should we?

Yup nobody cares .. we like loopholes … only ponies don’t like it when it’s on Xbox ?

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I don't care about the loophole .

Just the hypocrisy and the need to be seen as the righteous one all the time. The lectures how Sony's service is good - how it's justified in asking for the amount it's asking . How it's justified in asking people to forego previously claimed discounts .

But when it comes to spending own money using a loophole and paying jacksh*t to enjoy a service which you aren't entitled to. 

Ohh f**k :lol:

Angry The Rookie GIF by ABC Network

Just got exposed

Shirt Spying GIF by Bounce

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, AnK said:

My friend/cousin spent actual hard earned money to buy PS5. 

everyone spends their hard earned cash to play.. didnt you and ur pony brigade just sh*t on series s owners for spending their hard earned money on consoles?? 

talk about hypocrisy ??

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

everyone spends their hard earned cash to play.. didnt you and ur pony brigade just sh*t on series s owners for spending their hard earned money on consoles?? 

talk about hypocrisy ??

How does one “sh*t on someone” for just saying that the company who made it didn’t do justice to the longevity of “Next Gen” 

CC just just said he “would have bought it”…..did anybody sh*t on him for saying that?!? 

Obviously it’s your money…..do what you want.

That’s the whole problem here…..anything said about M$ or Xbox is defacto equated as “sh*tting on us” by the bots. 

& Anything said in defence of Sony ends up getting personal comments….no matter how humble explanation it is. 

It’s as if M$/Xbox is family. :lol: 

Edited by AnK

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

& Anything said in defence of Sony ends up getting personal comments….no matter how humble explanation it is. 

Right Ank .the victim amber heard swag GIF

Edited by Krazyniks

2 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Lo, ye to khud hi langar mei kambhal se muh chippa ke khaane waala nikla. Baaki kam sse kam khula bol ke to khaate hai :rofl:

just a random indian muhawara  " jaada shaana guu khaana " 

Aye nadda nadanu!!! 

Tumhara dosta agar tumhe kuchh gift karta hoyinga!!! toh tum usko muh chhupa ke khaana bolega hoyenga kya!! :lol: 

Dost kho hum bhi kabhi gift diya hoyenga na….tabhi toh woh diya!! :lol: 

7 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Even the likes of rtx 3070/3080 struggle with that, i doubt you will get a 1000 dollar console that can run the games at those settings.

3070 and 3080 can do 4k with RTX (depends on settings and if you are using DLSS or not). And even 2080/S/Ti could do it easily as well with DLSS. Depends on the game. CP2077 is the MOST Heaviest game on PC, still now. Other RTX games are not that heavy like CP, and thus they even can do native 4k with RTX and get more than 60 fps natively. For CP, you do need DLSS at 4k to get 60 fps (all at ULTRA+PSYCHO settings). 

Thing is, PC settings are different and more intensive than console counterpart of the same game. Like for CP2077, there are multiple RTX effects. RTX Shadow, RTX AO, RTX Reflection, RTX Lighting combined with RTX SSS.
Where on next gen console, it's only one. RTX Shadow.

Plus on console most games are being put on some settings at medium to high for all effects. If you are follower of Digital Foundry, then you can see these comparison in all of the multiplatform videos. Last major one was Elden Ring if I'm not wrong.

8 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

It could be a pain to develop games for Series S due to its configuration.. But in no ways its holding back any generation.. Series X and PS5 multiplat are getting maxed out features that can run smoothly on their configuration on all the games that has come out...

Offtopic - Personally I feel even Xbox Series X and PS5 aren't even strong enough for a proper next gen dogfight, Having a performance and Fidelity mode in this Era just sucks, it should have been stopped for the PSPro and One X age..

My wishlist console configuration would be - A $1,000 console which can run modern games at Native 4K Ultra 60-90+ Full RT

Series S isn't holding the gen back. Basically devs are gonna reduce the resolution target and lock into 30 fps. With some settings toned down for the S build. The purpose of that machine is to appeal to casual gamers at 1080p. Except the price of the device in India, there shouldn't be any grievance. 

Both Series X and PS5 are based upon RDNA2, basically a special RX 5700XT amd or Nvidia 2070 super equivalent of gpu. It's good for the price, but no way a 4k gpu... thus, you have either 60fps no RT 4k/ 30 fps locked rt with 4k. And couple of other options at reduced resolution. Without AI image reconstruction method such as DLSS or FSR, it's not possible to push all the RTX effects with playable fps in this spec.

30 FPS should have been done with tbh, but devs always wants to push the barrier for the graphical fidelity, so even in future, in a restricted device such as console, this graphic option would be very hard to go away. Specially when there are big demographic of people still wants eye candy over fps. 

Most comfortable zone for console would be a 2k res with no graphical compromise, and 60fps target for graphics intensive games. But again, these systems are being advertised as 4k console, so there will be twitter and social media uproar.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, b!T said:

I don't understand the notion that "using a loophole is wrong". I mean, who tf cares man? irrespective of how much you pay, aren't you playing the same game? If the company who provides the loophole doesn't care, why should we?

It’s not even a loophole. 

It’s more like a type of promotion.

Expect they don’t advertise it. 

It spreads through word of mouth. 

So basically, if you don't want to compromise then offcourse you need to go for mid gen refresh such as 'Pro'.

It will run the same console build at higher res and fps. That's the only solution for not having  to compromise between fps and eyecandy in consoles.

Just now, Vamos said:

It’s not even a loophole. 

It’s more like a type of promotion.

Expect they don’t advertise it. 

It spreads through word of mouth. 

It’s loophole for them actually….not the customers. 

They increase numbers by this way in investor callings but in reality aren’t generating that much revenue. 

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

How does one “sh*t on someone” for just saying that the company who made it didn’t do justice to the longevity of “Next Gen” 

CC just just said he “would have bought it”…..did anybody sh*t on him for saying that?!? 

Obviously it’s your money…..do what you want.

That’s the whole problem here…..anything said about M$ or Xbox is defacto equated as “sh*tting on us” by the bots. 

It’s as if M$/Xbox is family. :lol: 

amber heard GIF

• Thanks 1