PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

I know you want it but in all honesty 

Leaving these L holders aside who like to present a mountain out of a molehill.

If they haven’t released/announced TLOU & GoT for PC

Expecting Spider-Man 2 on day1 PC wouldn’t be advised. 

If they aren’t doing it with HorizonFW,GT7,GoW~R would be unwise to think they will for Spider-Man 2. 

Spiderman is a bigger brand than those games but, and these insomniac games wala spodey is 10/10 quality wise, miles better than those Activision ones that came before.

Real world has great demand for Spoderman, especially a good game that does the superhero justice, not WhO CaReS AbOuT SPiDeRmAn like a certain eminent xbox intellectual here :rofl:

And considering Jimbo-Sony does things out of lalach these days.

anyway time will tell.

Putting just Spiderman 2 day one on PC won't be the same as putting all exclusives on PC day one tho like triggr fantasizes about :rofl:

Spider-Man is the biggest system selling franchise in history of couch consoles. 

33m sold already. 

I don’t think it makes any sense to let Spider-Man 2 not do the same for PS5.

Specially when they releasing 1 now!!

After 4 full years of milking it. 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yes of course more money is always welcome, then why didn't they do this in PS3 or PS4 Era ?? They wanted to sell more hardware then correct? Now are they doing this because they can't sell more PS5s because of the chip shortage ?

This is what happens when you replace cutthroat Japanese management with mildly competitive European management.

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Surprisingly, never got the hype till launch on switch. Slipped under radar.

Just 3-4months exclusivity. 
It could be hardly defined as exclusive. 

A lot of day1 GamesPass games rope in this deal,tunic already announced for PS. 

Doesn’t mean one would start calling them M$ games. 

That’s almost like congratulating M$ for Deathloop’s reviews. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Again, it seems ponies have trouble reading. 

He said MS helped with their development not that those are MS games. 

Read the chain of conversation more correctly. 

I asked what other exclusive games & he started counting these. 

Which are neither exclusive outside of 3 months nor made by M$. 

But go give him credit anyway 

That’s “your personal problem”

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Read the chain of conversation more correctly. 

I asked what other exclusive games & he started counting these. 

Which are neither exclusive outside of 3 months nor made by M$. 

But go give him credit anyway 

That’s “your personal problem”

Why does exclusivity matter so much? Most of stuff MS makes isn't exclusive. Their own Ori, Psychonauts 2 are not exclusives. 

More people getting to play is a good thing. They contributing in making great games is all that matters.

6 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Xbox has no exclusives.

PS losing all its exclusives.

Sad time to be in either camp. f**ken PCMR beeches making away like bandits ?

In old times the holy trinity was PC, some PS console and a Nintendo( handheld or console depending on which was good )

Now it's only PC + Switch.

I'm happy because bachat hi bachat hogi :fear:

No need to drop 50K on a PS5 assuming they port the exclusives over after 1-2 years, which I think will happen because of Jimbo's lalach.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

In old times the holy trinity was PC, some PS console and a Nintendo( handheld or console depending on which was good )

Now it's only PC + Switch.

I'm happy because bachat hi bachat hogi :fear:

No need to drop 50K on a PS5 assuming they port the exclusives over after 1-2 years, which I think will happen because of Jimbo's lalach.

so far, I’ve seen them release a bunch of their 2016-2018 games. So it might be 4 or so years between PS and PC launch. Returnal is an exception

17 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Let’s hope Lord Phil follows Jimbo as well when it comes to putting out quality games ?

There's a higher chance of him running bought studios to the ground than that at the moment :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

so far, I’ve seen them release a bunch of their 2016-2018 games. So it might be 4 or so years between PS and PC launch. Returnal is an exception

miles moralis is coming too .. Returnal, Got may follow soon according to leaks.. 

it’s the Best time to be a pc gamer!! 

pc keeps ?winning.. hail lord Jimbo 

12 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

miles moralis is coming too .. Returnal, Got may follow soon according to leaks.. 

18 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

It’s all about popularity levels case by case. 

MilesM is an exception coz it was more or less a small side title part of Spider-Man,design & engine wise. 

Days Gone came after 2 years,HorizonZD after 3 & GoW/Spider-Man after 4. 

Remasters of PS3 games still haven’t. 

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Its always best to have a pc+ps+ switch. 

you wont be missing out any games out there.

its great to see sony has seen moolah from pc platform. Irrespective of piracy on it. Even after that problem, they sold alot of units for all their games that has been released on pc. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dsogaming.com/news/sony-reveals-official-pc-sales-numbers-for-god-of-war-horizon-zero-dawn-days-gone/amp/

Eventhough, I do want a day one pc launch, I know Sony might not wanna do that because they wanna move as much units as possible on console first. Then when the sales flatlines over there, they will bring it over pc to generate more revenue. 

39 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Its always best to have a pc+ps+ switch. 

Whenever I attempt something like this I end up playing on just one system while others just sit there collecting dust and backlog.

So I have moved onto single system at a time. You can always play games you missed in next generation via back compatibility. They run better and are heavily discounted as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

The guy who runs the twitter handle and even top guys in Insomniac are probably not told about these changes in advance so they stick with whatever script they are provided.

So no point asking these guys, ask Jimbo :P