PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Bet there's more drama here than Indian gamer subreddit.

Lol yeah,the last time a drama happened was when a dude faceapped himself as a girl to farm upvotes showcasing his setup.It was so miserable and i think it got like 5000+ upvotes with being the top post of the entire subreddit at one point before the mods removed it once they came to know that OP faked being a girl.

The worst was that there were like 20-30 accounts just created to comment on that very single post,something along the lines of "Wow,you look beautiful!" "Check Dm please" "Can we play together" Dudes were creaming to talk with OP so bad and that is when i realised what the majority of the userbase of that subreddit was...

Also the wallpaper of the monitor in the setup showcase was witcher 3 cause you know it gets the most karma + OP being a "girl gamer" = Free Updoots!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BK__317 said:

Lol yeah,the last time a drama happened was when a dude faceapped himself as a girl to farm upvotes showcasing his setup.It was so miserable and i think it got like 5000+ upvotes with being the top post of the entire subreddit at one point before the mods removed it once they came to know that OP faked being a girl.

The worst was that there were like 20-30 accounts just created to comment on that very single post,something along the lines of "Wow,you look beautiful!" "Check Dm please" "Can we play together" Dudes were creaming to talk with OP so bad and that is when i realised what the majority of the userbase of that subreddit was...

Also the wallpaper of the monitor in the setup showcase was witcher 3 cause you know it gets the most karma + OP being a "girl gamer" = Free Updoots!

Recently some c*** put a thali filled with water and then similar WaTeR CoOLiNG xDDDDD posts spread like wildfire on that sub.

Most on that sub are literally f**king kids with 60k GaMiNG LaPtOpS who play Valorant, Apex wagera and comment on every one of those good "setup showoff" posts with RiCh Boi!! PaReNTs HaVe LoTs oF MoNey etc

IVG is literally a 100 times better inspite of the pigeon like xbot population.

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Recently some c*** put a thali filled with water and then similar WaTeR CoOLiNG xDDDDD posts spread like wildfire on that sub.

Most on that sub are literally f**king kids with 60k GaMiNG LaPtOpS who play Valorant, Apex wagera and comment on every one of those good "setup showoff" posts with RiCh Boi!! PaReNTs HaVe LoTs oF MoNey etc

IVG is literally a 100 times better inspite of the pigeon like xbot population.

I remember that post, laughed for good 5 mins. it’s not really a gaming thread, but more of a showoff thread

18 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

arguing with the same 5 xpigeons and the other 20 who drop by from time to time.

15 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

inspite of the pigeon like xbot population.

These statements don't match do they :P

5 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Both ponies. It’s giving ‘bring a knife to a gunfight’ for the PS side now 

True the numbers aren't in Ponies favor right now . I will excuse myself from this thread to help make the numbers even up a little :bigyellowgrin: . Although I m not sure in which category of xbots do i fall - 5 regular ones or 20 on/off ones in - @PhantomShade list :fear1:

This thread is going to be boring anyway without the 2 major contributors to it :P

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Sad 1