PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Kojima really understands how to use cloud and co-op features in a game. 

Death Stranding's co-op is really well implemented and it never feels overwhelming, only helpful.

He really could not have done this new cloud game with Sony. Hope it works out well. 

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

He is overrated ,did you play MGS5 ? What a sh*t game it was. 

but ya one more exclusives for xbox so no one will complain except for ponies who think they own him somehow.

I'm not a bot. I loved MGS5 for its gameplay even though story wise it did fell short imo. Bots said Death Stranding was bad and he made bad games, that he was overrated. Now, suddenly he's a visionary coz he's making one for Xbox. 

3 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Dont know. But i see ponies bashing/trolling every xbox related thing on this forum so a hard situation for them. 

Yeah, and I see bots bashing/trolling every PS related thing on this forum including Kojima, so it's funny to see the sudden change of heart. 

Edited by gecko89

26 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Yeah, and I see bots bashing/trolling every PS related thing on this forum including Kojima, so it's funny to see the sudden change of heart. 

Seems like a lot of exaggeration from you end ,can you give some proof? 
Maybe you are talking about twitter.

9 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Seems like a lot of exaggeration from you end ,can you give some proof? 
Maybe you are talking about twitter.

DS was called a walking simulator so many times, and Kojima rumored to work on Silent Hill exclusively for SH also triggered the same response. Twitter and IVG both, I'm not going post hunting, you can search in this thread itself or the DS thread.

Edited by gecko89

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I'm not a bot. I loved MGS5 for its gameplay even though story wise it did fell short imo. Bots said Death Stranding was bad and he made bad games, that he was overrated. Now, suddenly he's a visionary coz he's making one for Xbox. 

Same thoughts. Story was pretty meh but Kojima knows how to do gameplay!

Edited by TRMNTR

Just now, TRMNTR said:

Same thoughts. Story was pretty meh but the Kojima knows how to do gameplay!

Yeah, agreed. 

Tbh, cloud game itself doesn't sound that interesting but adding Kojima into the mix makes it something to look forward to I think. If he can make a delivery game so much fun, I'm sure he can do magic here too with MS expertise in cloud. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

But Death Stranding is a walking simulator in the truest sense of the word. And an amazing one at that. 

Yep, shame someone had to convince me to try it. Won't judge Kojima so early ever again :)

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Tbh, cloud game itself doesn't sound that interesting but adding Kojima into the mix makes it something to look forward to I think. If he can make a delivery game so much fun, I'm sure he can do magic here too with MS expertise in cloud. 

16 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is awkward :D

He already has a game or 2 being made for Sony and kojima productions game doesn't mean a kojima directed game. There are many KP games done by his assistants and they don't always turn out good. That being this looks like something experimental thats he's being wanting to do for a while. Hopefully out soon. 

2 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Starfield has 1000 planets.

Each planet size of a Sony exclusive.

They will have to make 1000 games to be competitive with Starfield. 

Really ? The visuals looked bland tbh. Granted, I'm not the target consumer for such games, but I couldn't help think - Is this the most hyped MS game now ? Weird. 

41 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Really ? The visuals looked bland tbh. Granted, I'm not the target consumer for such games, but I couldn't help think - Is this the most hyped MS game now ? Weird. 

It is bland and honestly, uninspiring. However I expect this from BGS as their games always looked a bit behind what other studios develop. I hope the gameplay and sense of exploration is rewarding as always.