PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

11 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Not the same. You can wait for the prices to come down if you don't want to pay so much. What will happen once physical games die and the only way to play games is to subscribe to GamePass or to buy them from some digital store where the corporations will have complete control over the prices?

Customers decide… they decided that 10 dollar upgrades are cool.. and they will decide if subscription are the future.. or if  digital media is the future or physical sales.. keep buying physical disc if you prefer them!  

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

Customers decide… they decided that 10 dollar upgrades are cool.. and they will decide if subscription are the future.. or if  digital media is the future or physical sales.. keep buying physical disc if you prefer them!  

Customers are retarded.

9 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

It can also happen if they completely go digital which is what they've been trying to do.

I am 100% digital. I get to buy stuff on sale. No problem in that.

Edited by Vaibhavp

22 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

In Snow Runner, you do get to Alaska very early..

Snowrunner you can't just cruise though, you have to keep doing something or the other. Getting stuff unstuck from a swamp, building a bridge, etc

ETS games mein you can just have a podcast on and cruise down the highway. It's like going off-roading in the Endeavour vs. driving scam-gang down to Goa.

Edited by El Tigre Chino

23 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Snowrunner you can't just cruise though, you have to keep doing something or the other. Getting stuff unstuck from a swamp, building a bridge, etc

ETS games mein you can just have a podcast on and cruise down the highway. It's like going off-roading in the Endeavour vs. driving scam-gang down to Goa.

why dont you do that instead of playing video games :ranting:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Jim ryan making sure no one plays old games :rofl:

Yeah, Jim Ryan woke up one morning and called the PSN Team.. 

Jim: Yo bois, y'kno that old game Tekken 2 from previous gen? 

Team: Yessir. 

Jim: Hike the price to 9999USD, that game in particular.

Team: Umm. But why?! 

Jim: Just fockin do it!! 

Team: ok :/

Jim:

Food Bae GIF

Edited by gecko89

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Discs suck. I bought only 1 disc this gen which I sold. 

Yep. Haven't bought a disc since 9 years. Sharing digital between 2 people works well for me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Hello Mr. part of the problem.

Hello Mr. slightly disrespectful person. You need to understand world doesn't revolve around you nor around your definition of how one should play games and how long they should play it .

Regarding future of gaming and subscriptions - Gaming will go in direction where Companies will feel they will make more money so if it's towards digital / subscription then that's where it will go . 

We are now at a point where MS/Sony are ready to offer games without even the need for consoles. Only time will tell how things play out so rest easy with your predictions. 

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Hello Mr. slightly disrespectful person. You need to understand world doesn't revolve around you nor around your definition of how one should play games and how long they should play it .

Regarding future of gaming and subscriptions - Gaming will go in direction where Companies will feel they will make more money so if it's towards digital / subscription then that's where it will go . 

We are now at a point where MS/Sony are ready to offer games without even the need for consoles. Only time will tell how things play out so rest easy with your predictions. 

Nah, the world does revolve around me. Now buy and play games the way I want to.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Yeah, Jim Ryan woke up one morning and called the PSN Team.. 

Jim: Yo bois, y'kno that old game Tekken 2 from previous gen? 

Team: Yessir. 

Jim: Hike the price to 9999USD, that game in particular.

Team: Umm. But why?! 

Jim: Just fockin do it!! 

Team: ok :/

Jim:

Food Bae GIF

Its a joke bro ,relax