PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

35 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

I love diccs. 

Owning them and using them is a great experience. 

Esp with licensed maal that may get delisted after a long time. Great stuff like Spiderman Shattered dimensions is now unobtainable unless you own a disc copy.

Also, you can't really smell digital stuff. 

When you buy a new book or a new game and take a sniff, the woodsy aroma from the paper and the new plastic smell from games is unbeatable. 

It's nostalgic. 

2 hours ago, fatpigeon said:

I love diccs. 

Owning them and using them is a great experience. 

Esp with licensed maal that may get delisted after a long time. Great stuff like Spiderman Shattered dimensions is now unobtainable unless you own a disc copy.

Damn bruh. Didn't know you swung that way. Happy Pride Month!

• Haha 2

You guys talking about Phy vs dig? I vastly prefer dig as i don't like 1. swapping discs, 2. storing cases. No access to the 2nd hand market is a potential downside but that doesn't affect me as I only buy big games which I would like and keep forever. Digital discounts have also become pretty frequent it seems ( at least on PSN)

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Digital discount + tata cliq scam + digital game sharing means games are cheap enough to not go through the whole song and dance of selling them. 

the only unresolved question is - who gets them when you die? Can they be part of the will? 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Digital discount + tata cliq scam + digital game sharing means games are cheap enough to not go through the whole song and dance of selling them. 

what's this tata cliq thing? Mujhe bhi shaamil hona gang mein

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I did, for science. They said the cartridges are covered with a layer of extremely bitter stuff so kids don't swallow it. They were right.

I thought that was only for NES/SNES era and not switch :lol: