PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

20220615_122002.jpg

He deleted the poll after HFW was sweeping it. :rofl:

He created another poll with FH instead of HFW saying it was being hijacked, then CP took the lead and people started posting HFW screenshots and saying that's their choice in the comments. 

Then he created another poll similar to first one he deleted, HFW took 50% again ?

Asks for public perception, gets it,... 'Naaa, this isn't it' :roflroll:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

20220615_122002.jpg

He deleted the poll after HFW was sweeping it. :rofl:

Good bait. That's not why he deleted the poll. He deleted it because people questioned the basis of the poll when nothing is known of the rendering features of Starfield.

26 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

He created another poll with FH instead of HFW saying it was being hijacked, then CP took the lead and people started posting HFW screenshots and saying that's their choice in the comments. 

Then he created another poll similar to first one he deleted, HFW took 50% again ?

Asks for public perception, gets it,... 'Naaa, this isn't it' :roflroll:

John been battling with mental health issues for a while now, and yet he goes on twitter and basically does this

bee-nest.gif

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

John been battling with mental health issues for a while now, and yet he goes on twitter and basically does this

Social media is the real killer. It's a vicious cycle for these guys -- it's part of their jobs and also what causes them stress. Pretty sure people lived longer before Twitter.

TBF, HFW deserves to win but the poll is stupid as it's talking about rendering features. If people knew what the rendering features in Starfield were, they wouldn't need DF in the first place. :lol:

Also, WTF is Turok Evolution and why is it in the list?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

horizon winning over cyberpunk on pc ??..

Well done ponies??

As a dude who played and finished both game over a mark of 100+ HRS....
And played both in a best graphics, best resolution possible with best hardwares available.

I gotta say both are stunning in their OWN way. CP2077 has best RTX showcase till date. Plus the density of the world is just bonker.
HFW has best character models, enemy models, some great npc models, better mocap, better terrain details.

You cannot compare them. Different games, different setup, different approach, different genre and prospect.

Love them both graphically! 

11 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

And played both in a best graphics, best resolution possible with best hardwares available.

I gotta say both are stunning in their OWN way. CP2077 has best RTX showcase till date. Plus the density of the world is just bonker.
HFW has best character models, enemy models, some great npc models, better mocap, better terrain details.

You cannot compare them. Different games, different setup, different approach, different genre and prospect.

You live on a different planet than us right where there are 30/36 hours in a day .

How do you get so much time for gaming with work and especially being married :P

44 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

youve got a high end pc. Not sure if cyberpunk pc is comparable to HFW Ps5 but I hear you 

15 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

You are a visionary my lord. 

XGQUJKX.jpg

Ponies - Have had blue balls their whole life. - They come frequently

Xbots -  Have had green balls their whole life. - They come once in a while

Legends - Have both  - together they Last long, very long. 

People who can't afford both platforms turn to Fanboys, especially the younger boys who are still in school/college :-) 

48 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

You live on a different planet than us right where there are 30/36 hours in a day .

How do you get so much time for gaming with work and especially being married :P

Time management. 

Plus CP2077 came back in 2020 dec...so had long time to play that. 

Normally It takes 1 month for me to finish these type of games as I don't get time to play on weekdays due to work. Only on weekends and mostly 1 hr on weekdays.

PS: I buy many games, I have all the platforms, doesn't mean I get to play them all....mostly goes in backlogs....and alot of backlogs. Welp! 

Edited by SaiKO

14 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

youve got a high end pc. Not sure if cyberpunk pc is comparable to HFW Ps5 but I hear you 

No game is comparable like that. But I get it, if HFW is on PC then it would have been a great showcase as well.