PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

15 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Time management. 

Plus CP2077 came back in 2020 dec...so had long time to play that. 

Normally It takes 1 month for me to finish these type of games as I don't get time to play on weekdays due to work. Only on weekends and mostly 1 hr on weekdays.

PS: I buy many games, I have all the platforms, doesn't mean I get to play them all....mostly goes in backlogs....and alot of backlogs. Welp! 

So approx 14/15 hours a week for gaming ? Also 5 day work week with no kids as of now ? 

With a 6 day work week ( small business ) and a 2 year old kid i m lucky if i can manage 4/5 hours a week of gaming . Man i wish there was more time to enjoy things .. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think I averaged at least 25 hours/week in 2021.

Only time i manage 25 hours a week is when Wifey goes to her Mayka :bigyellowgrin:

You are unmarried right ? so yeah every night after work can be gaming night with long weekend session for you .. 

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

20220615_122002.jpg

He deleted the poll after HFW was sweeping it. :rofl:

Edit: he re-uploaded it again and FW is winning by a bigger margin. 

Horizon FW looks better than Starfield gameplay which was shown and till Bethesda continues to use Creation Engine, they will be behind compared to other games in that department. None of the previous Bethesda games wowed gamers with graphics, Starfield is no different. It looks good but nothing amazing like Horizon or RDR2. It looks like a cross gen game but its only coming to SX/S and PC, not last gen. So it looks like it was made for last gen but they just decided to port to nextgen to reduce the development time and all.

35 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

So approx 14/15 hours a week for gaming ? Also 5 day work week with no kids as of now ? 

With a 6 day work week ( small business ) and a 2 year old kid i m lucky if i can manage 4/5 hours a week of gaming . Man i wish there was more time to enjoy things .. 

Hardly 12-14 hrs gaming per week for me. And yes 5 days work week. 

I understand your situation though... having kid and managing a business, you obviously wont be having any time at all.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Hardly 12-14 hrs gaming per week for me. And yes 5 days work week. 

I understand your situation though... having kid and managing a business, you obviously wont be having any time at all.

I used to spend an unhealthy amount of time with elden ring, GotG, wolfenstein 2 TNC after getting off work, but now don't feel like playing anything

Sad-Pablo-Escobar.jpg

I watch steins gate and Tehran sometimes :(

19 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

I used to spend an unhealthy amount of time with elden ring, GotG, wolfenstein 2 TNC after getting off work, but now don't feel like playing anything

Sad-Pablo-Escobar.jpg

I watch steins gate and Tehran sometimes :(

You are burnt out . So yeah take a break and get back to gaming whenever you feel refreshed ?

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

It happens to everyone. The burn out is real. 

I took almost one month break recently from gaming, longest I've been away since the pandemic started. 

10 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

At this point if they don't explicitly say running on Xbox, just assume its running on a high end PC.

They explicitly said it was XSX, then updated with a note saying it was actually PC.

3 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

They explicitly said it was XSX, then updated with a note saying it was actually PC.

The show itself was named "Xbox & Bethesda showcase. :lol:

Running it on PC was misleading for the viewers. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-evil-7-free-upgrade-not-available-ps-plus-collection?amp=1

Resident Evil 7's Free Upgrade Isn't Free for PS Plus Collection Owners

Isn’t ps plus collection only for PS5 users? But free update is not included

#fortheplayers 

always stay classy Sony :ranting:

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-evil-7-free-upgrade-not-available-ps-plus-collection?amp=1

#fortheplayers 

PS collection RE7 is PS4 version, which is accessible only if you have the sub, you don't own the game. 

PS5 version is free to those who own the PS4 version. Was this not obvious? 

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

#fortheplayers 

Seriously, they should learn from Microsoft

and should not have given it free to psplus users like xbox did it for xbox live gold and GP subscribers.

Stupid sony. How can they let users experience something when Microsoft is not doing the same. 

43 minutes ago, Vamos said:

The show itself was named "Xbox & Bethesda showcase. :lol:

Running it on PC was misleading for the viewers. 

Wut?

Xbox in 'Xbox & Bethesda showcase' doesn't refer to the console but the brand which encompasses everything (XGS, Consoles, PC, GamePass, Live etc.).

Edited by TRMNTR

31 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

PS collection RE7 is PS4 version, which is accessible only if you have the sub, you don't own the game. 

Why did Sony give PS5 FF7R integrade free upgrade to PS4 version which was given on ps plus?

Edited by 0verlord

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I thought they would have learned a lesson with Final fantasy fiasco.. I was wrong apparently..