PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Again a game of this scope will always have bugs . We can just hope that its less than the earlier games ,but it cant be 100% bug free. No open world game is ever whether its cyberpunk ,gta or rdr etc.

Also the comparison to sony games is just laughable when they doesn’t have anything   of this scale. 

Jeez, it's the same defense again. No one expects it to be bug free, any game will, and this will too. 

47 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bethesda won't switch their engine unless their game fails massively.

Starfield is their next main game after Fallout 4 and if it bombs massively and gets same reception like Cyberpunk only then they might switch Engine. 

Cybperpunk disaster resulted in CD Red ditching their own engine and using UE5 now for Witcher 4.

CD Project engine doesn't have the capability of doing what they want to do. It's very simplistic. 

That's why they are switching it. Skyrim had system generated quest system in 2011. It's much more developed.

If Starfield comes out like Cyberpunk, it will be cause they didn't had enough time to polish. Which will get fixed in 3 months. 

Unlike Cyberpunk which took 1.5 yrs just to make it bug free. Additional systems that we see in even Ubisoft games will never get added.

8 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Jeez, it's the same defense again. No one expects it to be bug free, any game will, and this will too. 

Jeez its the same stupid argument again . Starfield is going to be a bug fest just like the earlier games were. Have you already played the game? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm not sure if you played the game but the performance mode had some horrible shimmering issues on my oled at least. 

FO4 afair did not have near as many bugs as say, New Vegas or FO3. I don't think a gameplay trailer to comment on the launch performance. 

I did not say it will be bad on launch, maybe it won't. Argument was how did we get to a point where we think it's normal for Bethesda to launch in a buggy state, and also the character models being too stiffy for a next gen only game.

Being optimistic, yeah, this might be the most polished Bethesda game yet.

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm not sure if you played the game but the performance mode had some horrible shimmering issues on my oled at least. 

FO4 afair did not have near as many bugs as say, New Vegas or FO3. I don't think a gameplay trailer to comment on the launch performance. 

Is he really doing this? :rofl:

the game is atleast 9-12 months away ,no one knows how old the gameplay trailer was either. Some people just want to whine for no reason.

@gecko89wait for the game to release then we will criticise the game together for its shortcomings. Till then enjoy the 2nd ,3rd or 4th play through of  a remarkable game called HZW .

17 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Jeez its the same stupid argument again . Starfield is going to be a bug fest just like the earlier games were. Have you already played the game? 

Pleez, read my other comments. 

12 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Is he really doing this? :rofl:

the game is atleast 9-12 months away ,no one knows how old the gameplay trailer was either. Some people just want to whine for no reason.

@gecko89wait for the game to release then we will criticise the game together for its shortcomings. Till then enjoy the 2nd ,3rd or 4th play through of  a remarkable game called HZW .

That's what I just said :/

Platted HFW and sold it, not sure why HFW bothers people so much. Playing AC Origins, followed by RE2 and 3 Remake, P5R, P5S, DS3 and Genesis, all for the first time, my tables full there's no need for another playthrough of anything.

Edit: If I'm still not making sense to you, I apologize, you're probably right. I'm off, peace out. 

Kq5z.gif

Edited by gecko89

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine if Bethesda was still independent, everyone would've piled on the shitty gameplay debut (except diehard Beth fans). Instead we have this back n forth now.

:roflroll:

So wrong.

It's getting disproportionate amount of hate now. Almost at Halo level.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

About 95 hours, playing leisurely, exploring a lot and on normal difficulty. 

Damn that's a lot . Got platinum in HZD but don't have that kind of time now so will skip going for it this time. 

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine if Bethesda was still independent, everyone would've piled on the shitty gameplay debut (except diehard Beth fans). Instead we have this back n forth now.

It's kinda the opposite i would say . The ponies ( who have zero intention to play ) are also bashing it causing MS owns Bethesda now .

4 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Damn that's a lot . Got platinum in HZD but don't have that kind of time now so will skip going for it this time. 

Actually, guides say it's only 30-40hours to plat.

I spent wayy to much time with additional sidequests and simply roaming around the map. 

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Actually, guides say it's only 30-40hours to plat.

I spent wayy to much time with additional sidequests and simply roaming around the map. 

Okay yeah that's about the time it took me for HZD as well .

34 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Pleez, read my other comments. 

That's what I just said :/

Platted HFW and sold it, not sure why HFW bothers people so much. Playing AC Origins, followed by RE2 and 3 Remake, P5R, P5S, DS3 and Genesis, all for the first time, my tables full there's no need for another playthrough of anything.

Edit: If I'm still not making sense to you, I apologize, you're probably right. I'm off, peace out. 

Kq5z.gif

Good come back later when ank is back ,we will again have this discussion for sure :rofl: 

One game where they used fully scanned data of actual actors for important STORY NPCs and Protagonists. Although significant cleanup is required. And in some cases, some alteration.

Another game, where these NPCs are one among hundred, and are mostly not being scanned (as that process is very costly, not only tech, artists for work on asset but hiring actors for that as well)...and are done handsculpted, or from Major major alteration of some generic scans (these informations are not outsiders of the companies to know)...But basically, it's unfair to even compare.

It's not about sony vs ms games. It's about the process of some game making. Some spends lots of resources and time upon few characters, some can't afford that resources because of the scales and scope of the game (unless they have huge manpower to get that kindda output from each characters). Last I checked, Bethesda isn't a big company for making their game this big along with all the bells and whistle for graphical tech.

It's just resource allotment. For linear games, this is possible because the scope and design is fixed and limited. Thus, have more resources (money, time and manpower) for protagonists, important npcs with screentime. Please don't compare these type of details. 

Open world games like RDR2 required 8 yrs and thousands of people to make where R* tried to have everything. So consider that for other open world games where they have limited time and manpower....and resources.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

One game where they used fully scanned data of actual actors for important STORY NPCs and Protagonists. Although significant cleanup is required. And in some cases, some alteration.

Another game, where these NPCs are one among hundred, and are mostly not being scanned (as that process is very costly, not only tech, artists for work on asset but hiring actors for that as well)...and are done handsculpted, or from Major major alteration of some generic scans (these informations are not outsiders of the companies to know)...But basically, it's unfair to even compare.

It's not about sony vs ms games. It's about the process of some game making. Some spends lots of resources and time upon few characters, some can't afford that resources because of the scales and scope of the game (unless they have huge manpower to get that kindda output from each characters). Last I checked, Bethesda isn't a big company for making their game this big along with all the bells and whistle for graphical tech.

It's just resource allotment. For linear games, this is possible because the scope and design is fixed and limited. Thus, have more resources (money, time and manpower) for protagonists, important npcs with screentime. Please don't compare these type of details. 

Open world games like RDR2 required 8 yrs and thousands of people to make where R* tried to have everything. So consider that for other open world games where they have limited time and manpower....and resources.

You think the fanbois sh*tting here don't really know the differentiation? :giggle: 

Drop logic in this thread man. You'll just needlessly get worked up trying to explain things to people who know the truth, but just want to make a point, however crappy it may be.