PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

You didn't even played the campaign?

No, MP is just too good 

Halo Infinite MP is like comfort food for me now. It’s way too good. In fact, if there was only Ranked Arena of Halo Infinite, I’d easily play for years and 100s of hours 

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

first game sold over 20 million as per last year and they dont generally count versions that are given for free (ps plus/now, special promo etc)

Okay cool . I was referring to the Wikipedia list which says 10 mil . 

22 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

I won't deny that it isn't popular but it's definitely not on the same level as the other Sony first party titles like The Last of Us or Marvel's Spiderman or God of War. The main USP of the series seems to be cutting edge graphics more than anything else which means none of these games will age well. Also, I think the high sales numbers of Zero Dawn are mainly due to it being bundled and heavy discounted for most of its lifetime. Not sure about HFW's performance but there was this news about one of their devs getting mad about Elden Ring overshadowing HFW just a week after its launch.

HFW is definitely doing good and yes it's not as popular as the three franchises you mentioned but it's probably 1 level below them in popularity terms . It's a very important franchise for Sony now.

Also No doubt Elden Ring has taken the gaming industry by Storm . For a souls game to become so popular is a great achievement considering how difficult they are and casual audience generally stay away from such games.  

CP 2077 redeemed itself. 

I heard BF 2042 is also getting good over time. The new season patch (zero hour) was good as far as I'm hearing from my BF pals... Don't own the game though.

Edited by SaiKO

45 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I played through Infinite SP and it had me scratching my head how it has 88 MC. But then I saw Halo 5 score and that piece of turd has 84 MC, soo..

Both H5 and Infinite have one of the best multiplayers of any Halo. Not sure why you would judge the MC score based on just the SP...

200.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

Both H5 and Infinite have one of the best multiplayers of any Halo. Not sure why you would judge the MC score based on just the SP...

200.gif

Must be one hell of a multiplayer to offset a shitty campaign. I haven't played Infinite MP, only hear about it when it shows up in news about player haemorrhaging. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Must be one hell of a multiplayer to offset a shitty campaign. I haven't played Infinite MP, only hear about it when it shows up in news about player haemorrhaging. 

It is, indeed. Player haemorrhaging is mostly a result of slow updates and lack of content. The core experience is top notch though -- the gameplay is beautiful. Personally, (maps aside) Infinite is the best MP experience out of all the Halos till date.

Edited by TRMNTR

5 hours ago, Azathoth said:

No, MP is just too good 

Halo Infinite MP is like comfort food for me now. It’s way too good. In fact, if there was only Ranked Arena of Halo Infinite, I’d easily play for years and 100s of hours 

Good for you coop might get added. It should be fun. 

Campaign has structure of easy content addition in future. But dunno what they are planning. Would like to see some multiplayer armour farming potential via addition of weekly bosses. 

Tons of things they can do but are not even doing basic QOL improvements. 

10 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Don't care about Horizon, haven't played it yet. I just simp for Aloy :D

giphy.gif

Why lol? They specifically designed her to be not sexy and even made it worse in the second game. There's a reason one of the most downloaded HZD mods on nexusmods is the one that beautifies her face.

10 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Why lol? They specifically designed her to be not sexy and even made it worse in the second game. There's a reason one of the most downloaded HZD mods on nexusmods is the one that beautifies her face.

Lets...not talk about PC mods for female led games. I know what are the top downloaded mods are for Aloy, Lara Croft, RE2 and RE3 remakes :lol: 

• Haha 9