PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

12 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

That's literally what I said though. These AAA game directors don't have the time to play games from start to finish, that too a huge game like Starfield.

Tell me this. Do you really think Cory meant what he said in that tweet? He's working on his new game and overseeing all the other projects in Santa Monica including God of War. There's no way he would be able to find time to play Starfield when he is so busy that his wife almost left him. And he's fully aware of it.

Starfield isn't launching this year.  Even if GOW-R gets delayed it will still likely come out before Starfield . Cory Balrog won't be as busy as he is now when Starfield launches. 

Also please don't make assumptions about people's lives and how they spend their time or someone's wife almost leaving them for being busy. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

That's literally what I said though. These AAA game directors don't have the time to play games from start to finish, that too a huge game like Starfield.

Tell me this. Do you really think Cory meant what he said in that tweet? He's working on his new game and overseeing all the other projects in Santa Monica including God of War. There's no way he would be able to find time to play Starfield when he is so busy that his wife almost left him. And he's fully aware of it.

This basically applies to everyone who works in the industry or are busy with their respective jobs. Don't take literal sense of it. People plays and finishes games that is aligned with their interests. 

Directors are not so different in terms of work hours. They also have their fixed work hours, and they also extend like any other employee if crunch is there. 

Just now, Krazyniks said:

Starfield isn't launching this year.  Even if GOW-R gets delayed it will still likely come out before Starfield . Cory Balrog won't be as busy as he is now when Starfield launches. 

Also please don't make assumptions about people's lives and how they spend their time or someone's wife almost leaving them for being busy. 

His wife literally said that was the reason for the separation lol.

1 minute ago, Kumar123 said:

His wife literally said that was the reason for the separation lol.

Seems like you are very much juvenile interms of life and experience. 

Let's keep someone's personal life out of game discussion. Nobody would know anything in this regard except that person and their life partner, but people will assume things they are not suppose to.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Seems like you are very much juvenile interms of life and experience. 

Let's keep someone's personal life out of game discussion. Nobody would know anything in this regard except that person and their life partner, but people will assume things they are not suppose to.

Bruv, I didn't assume anything. All I did was repeat what his wife wrote about their separation. So, it's not me speculating or assuming anything. I wasn't talking sh*t about anyone either.

4 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Bruv, I didn't assume anything. All I did was repeat what his wife wrote about their separation. So, it's not me speculating or assuming anything. I wasn't talking sh*t about anyone either.

Most of the things in twitter and media regarding separations are just 'pointing fingers/shifting blame' or 'looking for sympathy'. Ek haat se kabhi taali nehi bajta...

Edited by SaiKO

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

:doh:

Are you implying that people who play/finish games like Starfield don't have jobs/responsibilities? Or don't work as hard as someone like Cory? Man, way to assume such stupid sh*t. We're all busy in our own ways and yet some of us do find the time to finish games regardless. Your designation/position in the company doesn't determine how much free time you have. I, personally, might not finish Starfield but that doesn't mean that someone much busier than me in their work life can't. It's about priorities and passion.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Isn't Cory Balrog working on another game?

I think I heard he is not directing GOW R.

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

:doh:

Are you implying that people who play/finish games like Starfield don't have jobs/responsibilities? Or don't work as hard as someone like Cory? Man, way to assume such stupid sh*t. We're all busy in our own ways and yet some of us do find the time to finish games regardless. Your designation/position in the company doesn't determine how much free time you have. I, personally, might not finish Starfield but that doesn't mean that someone much busier than me in their work life can't. It's about priorities and passion.

Do we have a new variant of "ANK" ? 

40 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Do we have a new variant of "ANK" ? 

New Variant :scratchchin:

A new member on the forum doing analysis like a Pro.. ( based on opinions without facts ) and taking on people (with confidence)  like he's been here on this forum from a long time . 

Passing out comments on others like he knows everything and others don't .

Passing smart insults/jibe at others so as to not look like abusive . 

Also when someone explains things very clearly with facts - Runs away saying - i will reply to you when i get time to read your long posts. 

Check reply to Saiko's detailed post (where he explains why game development is time consuming now)  . And never actually reply back to the original post . 

All of the above reminds me of someone . 

Edited by Krazyniks

15 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

New Variant :scratchchin:

A new member on the forum doing analysis like a Pro.. ( based on opinions without facts ) and taking on people (with confidence)  like he's been here on this forum from a long time . 

Passing out comments on others like he knows everything and others don't .

Passing smart insults/jibe at others so as to not look like abusive . 

Also when someone explains things very clearly with facts - Runs away saying - i will reply to you when i get time to read your long posts. 

Check reply to Saiko's detailed post (where he explains why game development is time consuming now)  . And never actually reply back to the original post . 

All of the above reminds me of someone . 

He's not Ank. Ank's ban has been extended for a year on his request, he isn't coming back for a while.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

He's not Ank. Ank's ban has been extended for a year on his request, he isn't coming back for a while.

Ank is preparing behind the scenes. When he is back, he would have bought a PS5/XSS/XSX and be ready to take on people who says he doesn't own any nextgen console :rofl:

• Haha 2