PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

5 hours ago, Vamos said:

Cory and Spencer trying to end console wars :lol:

I blame Cory tbh. He's the one who started teasing people with hints and whatnot. And now fans have become impatient because the leaks/clues turned out to be false. 

Edited by Kumar123

5 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Spender spends all his time playing games. When will he spend that time to actually launch some titles on the system. 

While Jim Ryan, Miyamoto etc are busy with innovation, spender is trying to kill bosses in Elden Ring. 

Lol. Isn't Jim Ryan worse? Dude's not a gamer afaik and didn't even want to bring backwards compatibility via emulation to the PS5 because it wouldn't make enough money. 

Edited by Kumar123
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 5:08 PM, WhiteWolf said:

He defend PS 24/7 but don't PS4 or PS5 lol. He is unique type of ps fanboy :D

Ask him his PSN id and watch he will stop replying and start ignoring you. :D

These ultra unique type of fanboiz have classified introvert identities and even their PSN ID's are 'its classified'  .. any women in this world won't have this kind of insecurity. 

And they can call others noob. 

55 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Phool Spencer should just maintain distance from devs like Cory. Any Dev/studio he comes close to turns great games to crap 

Lord phail is asli gamer… he loves games and people who make games..

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Phool Spencer should just maintain distance from devs like Cory. Any Dev/studio he comes close to turns great games to crap 

You both have similarities. 

You turn every thread into crap with your post.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You both have similarities. 

You turn every thread into crap with your post.

Better that than go around threatening and being racially abusive to an anonymous person on the forum like you do ;)

we keep it strictly to games 

Edited by RV1709
  • Like 1

I don't get the unwanted hatred towards anything related to Microsoft here. We are all gamers, aren't we? Just because M$ bought Bethesda and co. doesn't mean you gonna suddenly start hating their studios and question their games. 

I'm sure if Sony would have bought BGS, suddenly people will sing song about Arkane, BGS, ID and all. I'm sure next time you guys gonna hate on ID as well....just because it's M$ studio now.

You guys talk about game meta score and reviews, right? Then Arkane's last game "DeathLoop" was a PS5 and PC game and that got a great score. Infact all of the Arkane games scored great in it's time. Same goes for ID and Bethesda (except FO 76 which is MP and not the BGS SP RPG games they are known for). 

You as a person may not like a certain game, but that doesn't nullify the credit and achievement for that game and studio. What's wrong in saying "it is not for me"!!? I don't like HALO, so that means HALO isn't great? Nor I am crazy for TLOU series, does that make the game any lesser? Absolutely not. 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I don't get the unwanted hatred towards anything related to Microsoft here. We are all gamers, aren't we? Just because M$ bought Bethesda and co. doesn't mean you gonna suddenly start hating their studios and question their games. 

I'm sure if Sony would have bought BGS, suddenly people will sing song about Arkane, BGS, ID and all. I'm sure next time you guys gonna hate on ID as well....just because it's M$ studio now.

You guys talk about game meta score and reviews, right? Then Arkane's last game "DeathLoop" was a PS5 and PC game and that got a great score. Infact all of the Arkane games scored great in it's time. Same goes for ID and Bethesda (except FO 76 which is MP and not the BGS SP RPG games they are known for). 

You as a person may not like a certain game, but that doesn't nullify the credit and achievement for that game and studio. What's wrong in saying "it is not for me"!!? I don't like HALO, so that means HALO isn't great? Nor I am crazy for TLOU series, does that make the game any lesser? Absolutely not. 

It’s a personal opinion. I haven’t played Bethesda games. I haven’t and don’t intend to play deathloop. It doesn’t appeal to me. It’s got nothing to do with MS owning them.

What is absolutely annoying is the inability of Microbots here to agree to disagree. You may not feel the same. Fine, move on. Don’t unnecessarily keep pushing a narrative just because it doesn’t align with your pov.

we are all gamers - yes but we like different things. Just accept that and keep scrolling.  Some people here will take it as a direct attack at them which is never the intent 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Better that than go around threatening and being racially abusive to an anonymous person on the forum like you do ;)

we keep it strictly to games 

That kind of stuff people like you do not me, you part of that mentality and belong that group in real life. I only go nasty if someone starts sh*t with me. If you start abusive towards me and nasty towards me then i also get nasty. But i don't start sh*t like you all do for no reason. 

So funny You believe clowns like Radical and start accusing people of that shows how stupid you are.

People like you and Radical get insulted on IVG on daily basis and still have no shame, you resort to personal insult by posting bunch of bs about other members when you get owned or get cornered. You have nothing meaningful to say then make personal attack. Lol.

You have officially replaced Ank now as full time pony. Congratulations 

Edited by WhiteWolf

By god, went through the last few pages after so long, this radicaldude n rv guy, match made in heaven.

At first, there was a bang, and then the universe had ANK, RADI, AND RV.

The Three Ponies by IVG Dumas

Their motto - "All for sh*t, and sh*t for all."