PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sach, why you don't say anything when they start sh*t for reason. 

You try to play all neutral but when i say something as joke, you come and attack. You becoming like them? Lol.

Anyway, i edited my post and apologise. I made that comment as joke nothing serious compared to what they said against me. 

I have reported their posts as well in the past. Ask the mods.

Moreover, i hardly quote anyone. I just quoted you because you were asking how is that wrong or insulting. Was just surprised lol

Edited by Sach4life

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sach, why you don't say anything when they start sh*t for reason. 

You try to play all neutral but when i say something as joke, you come and attack. You becoming like them? Lol.

Anyway, i edited my post and apologise. I made that comment as joke nothing serious compared to what they said against me. 

☠️. Very “mommy, usko kyun kuch nahi bolte aap” statement 

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

☠️. Very “mommy, usko kyun kuch nahi bolte aap” statement 

22 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Some Members of the legion regularly get personal, bring in religion (at times) and find racism as bait. And when given a taste of their own medicines, start crying out like a bunch of snowflakes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I have reported their posts as well in the past. Ask the mods

Thanks.

I will have to block RV as well before i say something nasty and get banned. 

He used to be good friend on psn. We played Resident evil games together but he is becoming toxic annoying pony. So he going to ignore list too.

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Yo radi, mera psn id aur steam pro toh up, kindly post your psn id...hai bhi ki aise sh*tting all day long here ::roflroll:

One final time

Radical has no -

Life

Consoles 

PSN or Xbox id

Brains.

Please stop asking him again about things i mentioned above. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

One final time

Radical has no -

Life

Consoles 

PSN or Xbox id

Brains.

Please stop asking him again about things i mentioned above. 

Yes yes, i know. I know he iwll ignore the Q :D

6 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

we don’t need another pandemic. Pls don’t 

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

kindly visit a gastro if you are suffering from verbal diarrhea

My creative energy is flowing, song has been selected for parody, get your arses ready ponies...

SOON :bellydance:

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Thanks.

I will have to block RV as well before i say something nasty and get banned. 

Yeah I think it's better you take a break yourself before the mods give you one . Whatever was said in last 2 pages only makes you look bad and not RV .

Also RV might be going through his Pony high - but Don't compare him to Ank / the non gamer ( you/me/Rushabh have on ignore ) they are on another (disgusting) level 

Edited by Krazyniks

44 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

What did i say? I said Add N after A? How its insulting?  Lol what.

You can think all you want during your vacation.

Yall take this console wars a little too seriously. People still creating alts/ making snide and personal remarks.

Guess simply asking people to behave themselves isn’t enough.

This thread will be locked at midnight and will reopen if and when the mods decide.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

It’s a personal opinion. I haven’t played Bethesda games. I haven’t and don’t intend to play deathloop. It doesn’t appeal to me. It’s got nothing to do with MS owning them.

What is absolutely annoying is the inability of Microbots here to agree to disagree. You may not feel the same. Fine, move on. Don’t unnecessarily keep pushing a narrative just because it doesn’t align with your pov.

we are all gamers - yes but we like different things. Just accept that and keep scrolling.  Some people here will take it as a direct attack at them which is never the intent 

Okay so you don't like BGS games . We know that . You have made it very clear . Starfield looks sh*t / Redfall gameplay looks meh - okay point taken. But then follow your own advice and MOVE ON.

You are not interested in the game then why discuss it again n again via tweets / replying to video. Pretty sure no one took it personally when you said these things first time and just replied why they liked it. 

And if you had Moved ON and stopped crapping on games you have no intention to play - no one would reply to you the way you are being replied to now 

But you can't do that can you . You have to act like a Pony and you seem to be enjoying it . Go on have your fun but then don't act innocent like a normal gamer. You are a Pony and have always acted like one. 

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

It’s a personal opinion. I haven’t played Bethesda games. I haven’t and don’t intend to play deathloop. It doesn’t appeal to me. It’s got nothing to do with MS owning them.

What is absolutely annoying is the inability of Microbots here to agree to disagree. You may not feel the same. Fine, move on. Don’t unnecessarily keep pushing a narrative just because it doesn’t align with your pov.

we are all gamers - yes but we like different things. Just accept that and keep scrolling.  Some people here will take it as a direct attack at them which is never the intent 

Dude you keep posting sh*t about MS xbox on every thread.. don’t you have any self awareness…

stop playing the victim card.. we need no new Amber heard on IVG 

amber heard GIF

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

Dude you keep posting sh*t about MS xbox on every thread.. don’t you have any self awareness…

amber heard GIF

This is a versus thread

People are free to share what they dont like about a console/company/game here without getting personal.

This aint no game thread.

I guess some people just dont understand the bold part and everything turns nasty from that point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

amber heard GIF

It’s in this thread and If you don’t like it - ignore and move on. No one’s asking you to react 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

amber heard GIF

But with the last one gone - (for upto a year ) maybe we need another :P .