PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

This is a versus thread

People are free to share what they dont like about a console/company/game here without getting personal.

This aint no game thread.

I guess some people just dont understand the bold part and everything turns nasty from that point.

Report the post where he got personal.. mods will decide if it’s personal or not… 

Why are you blaming everyone for that personal attack? 

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

Report the post where he got personal.. mods will decide if it’s personal or not… 

Why are you blaming everyone for that personal attack? 

I am not blaming anyone in particular. I am saying in general. People are making alternate IDs to abuse others. I am referring to that.

PS- If you feel I am blaming you, then maybe you attack others personally as well.

but that comment was made in general

• Like 1

1 hour ago, harjas said:

LMAO (not directed at you)

I come to this thread from time to time and I feel like you guys the regulars here spend more time defending companies rather than playing them

First of all liking a game or not liking a game is one's opinion but defending shitty practices or incompetency is another.

Case in point (atleast for me) 

Dishonored 1 and 2 are some of the most enjoyable games for me, I am looking forward to redfall and will be looking at reviews but does it do something crazy or new I don't think so 
Starfield on the other hand looks like fallout in space and nothing more to me. Lets what comes up with Elder scrolls 6 whenever it comes up
Prey is an amazing game, did not get the time to fully finish it. 

and no this is not just with Bethesda or MS, Same goes for UBI (don't remember when I had a truly wow like experience with their games) or Rockstar(Lmao definitive edition) or EA (F**k them for ruining Bf 2042)

TLDR: Chill, appreciate the good games, criticize the shitty ones, if you don't agree with something ignore what else.

Dishonored 2's story/writing sucked. Gameplay was arguably an improvement over the first in every way though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Whitewolf is the one who made the personal attack. And Snake banned him . No one else used abusive language. What's there to even discuss about . 

There was another guy with an alt. Post is now hidden. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

My point made in the above comment, proved out to be correct.

Bots have no other rebuttals, than getting personal!

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

stop making up stuff ?

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

Exactly..

check my first quoted post. I have quoted the post of that alt account.

anyone's guess who that may be....

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Cause I had clicked on this link by Whitewolf . 

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

You missed his post but still went on to check his profile after he posted it? Strange. ;)

Screenshot_20220701-145405_Chrome.jpg

Satisfied or you have any other doubts ? 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

will reopen if and when the mods decide

Imo this thread should be permanently closed as it has only created negative vibes and contributed virtually nothing good to gaming discussions

Games threads like Returnal for example deserve the bandwidth this thread takes up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Zodka saw the thread,

Zodka entered the thread,

Zodka fought in the thread,

Zodka conquered the thread got banned.

When you think you’re choosing Paragon  actions but it’s actually Renegade  

Edited by RV1709

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Zodka saw the thread,

Zodka entered the thread,

Zodka fought in the thread,

Zodka conquered the thread got banned.

*credits roll*

Zodka will return in his next adventure... 

53 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

Imo this thread should be permanently closed as it has only created negative vibes and contributed virtually nothing good to gaming discussions

Games threads like Returnal for example deserve the bandwidth this thread takes up

I kinda agree, however if this is closed it'll spread to other threads. At least with this open, we can request people to stick to versus thread.

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

It’s a personal opinion. I haven’t played Bethesda games. I haven’t and don’t intend to play deathloop. It doesn’t appeal to me. It’s got nothing to do with MS owning them.

What is absolutely annoying is the inability of Microbots here to agree to disagree. You may not feel the same. Fine, move on. Don’t unnecessarily keep pushing a narrative just because it doesn’t align with your pov.

we are all gamers - yes but we like different things. Just accept that and keep scrolling.  Some people here will take it as a direct attack at them which is never the intent 

Why don't you take your own advice that you keep dishing out in every page? You didn't like Redfall in the games thread, yet decided to post the exact same sh*t in the VS thread just to cause a stir. When people reacted, you started playing the victim card and asked them to move on. Either you move on yourself or stop asking others to do it. :doh:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Why don't you take your own advice that you keep dishing out in every page? You didn't like Redfall in the games thread, yet decided to post the exact same sh*t in the VS thread just to cause a stir. When people reacted, you started playing the victim card and asked them to move on. Either you move on yourself or stop asking others to do it. :doh:

You stay out of this ?