PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Thats a game specific issue. Not all games have hackers.

Major ones like Battlefield, Call of Duty have them.

Besides you don't have community like Halo on xbox. 

I joined a game recently in which everyone was riding warthogs for fun instead of shooting each other. Lot of people are dedicated to these franchises.

26 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Halo 4 could be considered a reboot as gameplay change was substantial and a new storyline.

Same for Gears 4.

Halo games shake up things quiet a bit with each installment. 

8rQ8ji1.gif

Edited by AnK

Just now, Vaibhavp said:

Major ones like Battlefield, Call of Duty have them.

Besides you don't have community like Halo on xbox. 

I joined a game recently in which everyone was riding warthogs for fun instead of shooting each other. Lot of people are dedicated to these franchises.

LOL

you are clearly not aware of communities in Steam.

you started playing online after the advent of gamepass or something?

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

LOL

you are clearly not aware of communities in Steam.

you started playing online after the advent of gamepass or something?

Been 2 yrs since played on pc.

What has changed?

Obviously keeping exclusive & GamesPass games aside 

for regular Online Multiplayer Multiplatform games PS is actually the defacto way to go in our region (& most of the Eurasia) 

You find a lot more quality lobbies & pings on PS coz of the numbers advantage

has been like that since PS360 days 

I had to literally sell my copies of Multiplayer Multiplatform games on 360 & buy again on PS3 

From what I heard situation got even worse during XBone era 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

for regular Online Multiplayer Multiplatform games PS is actually the defacto way to in our region (& most of the Eurasia) 

I had to literally sell my copies of Multiplayer Multiplatform games on 360 & buy again on PS3 

The only thing that might favour xbox for some games is gamepass. 

For example if bf2042 launched day one on gp, it would have seen a spike in xbox users. Something similar would happen with halo mp as well, and that's why they are promoting it more than the single player. 

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Some people might already have a decent enough pc. For them xsx and gamepass might be a new investment. 

No its not, we have couple of members who play on PC and join us for cross play .. But the whole argument is what is the easiest way for someone new to get into ecosystem without worrying/spending much.. The two consoles are the answer..

Edited by Assassins Creed

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

No its not, we have couple of members who play on PC and join us for cross play .. But the whole argument is what is the easiest way for someone new to get into ecosystem without worrying/spending much.. The two consoles are the answer..

Which ecosystem? Halo? GoW? 

Ecosystems are always franchise specific. 

52 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Nothing could be further from the truth. You are clearly not aware of the Halo lore, which has books, comics and what not.

MP was a bonus feature of the game when it launched.

:rofl:

Just please stop talking out of your a*s. Halo 1 came out 20 years ago. MP may not have been a focus when it launched but it damn well was after it. Halo has since focused on both SP and MP, with more focus going towards MP due to the nature of things.

On a separate note, stop comparing franchises like little kids. They're not comparable. Gears and Halo have MP components which are independent of SP. They have different audiences. As long as these audiences exist, they will keep creating these games and they should.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You only need to look at the big multiplayer groups on ivg to understand which platform is favored for MP. 

Spoiler: It's not PS

That’s a very small sample size. 

Obviously people [who often play MP games] buy the console where their friends are playing. But not everyone plays multiplayer.

Overall, Playstation‘s multiplayer experience is better. 

I rarely play MP games that involve matchmaking. (Mainly F1 and FIFA sometimes). 

I always have trouble getting matched quickly in online games on Xbox. It’s very uninteresting and dull. 

On PS, it’s always bustling with players. 

Edited by VamosReva

1 minute ago, VamosReva said:

Obviously people buy where their friends are playing. But not everyone plays multiplayer.

In rarely play MP games that involve matchmaking. (Mainly F1 and FIFA sometimes). 

I always have trouble getting matched quickly in online games on Xbox. It’s very uninteresting and dull. 

The sheer number of PS4 and PS5 systems that have been sold in comparison to Xbox, number of people playing on PS would be much higher by default.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

for regular Online Multiplayer Multiplatform games PS is actually the defacto way to go in our region (& most of the Eurasia) 

Was true last generation not during 360 days ,but with most games going cross play route things are much much better for xbox now.  Fifa is the only game ,which should have cross play too very soon. Destiny and rainbow six have already confirmed for this year or early next year i think. 

8 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

:rofl:

Just please stop talking out of your a*s. Halo 1 came out 20 years ago. MP may not have been a focus when it launched but it damn well was after it. Halo has since focused on both SP and MP, with more focus going towards MP due to the nature of things.

On a separate note, stop comparing franchises like little kids. They're not comparable. Gears and Halo have MP components which are independent of SP. They have different audiences. As long as these audiences exist, they will keep creating these games and they should.

1) if you can't discuss like how civilized beings do, don't bother replying to me. Im literally sick of your imbecilic replies. Just like another friend of yours. Similar category. Getting personal with each reply. 

2) like I have said before, you are clearly unaware of the halo lore. It's story/lore is bigger than what you can comprehend. Maybe you just play it for the MP. That doesn't mean the single player doesn't exist or didn't exist in the past. (they screwed up bad post halo 4, now taking refuge in MP). 

3) I didn't compare any series. Me and vaibhav were talking about halo and it's sequels. That's it. 

Edited by radicaldude

2 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Obviously people buy where their friends are playing. But not everyone plays multiplayer.

I rarely play MP games that involve matchmaking. (Mainly F1 and FIFA sometimes). 

Depends on game also man, I paid bought DIRT 5 on PS5.. found 2-3 players in lobby multiple times and gave up online.. Come Gamepass, I don't need to explain what happened with DIRT, you can read in the connect thread.

Small size actually matters because for me I can't go and find friends for regular MP games.. Building a group within IVG is what matters for casual gamers like us, we all aren't pros to jump in online.. playing within a small group of community is what matters to most of us.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Point is, if you like play with friends, xbox is the place to be. 

Tons of coop, PvP games on gamepass so you'll have no problem finding friends to play with. 

The prospect of playing with randoms on the team doesn't interest me much. If it does to you, good for you, I guess. 

PS, you need only for exclusives or if Sony decides to give a decent game on plus once in a blue moon. 

I already said keeping GamesPass aside 

Obviously that’s a very big bonus on Xbox & PC both right now 

MP gaming has become quite good on both platforms coz of GamesPass 

without a doubt