PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

14 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Ratchet, returnal are both done to 3500 range. Plus i can play and sell them for 500 less. So keep that in mind too.

Where do you sell for 500 less?

All shopkeepers give me 1/3 the price.

16 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

My plan is to buy some ps5 exclusives /multiplatorm games and use gamepass On Xbox..

it wAs really disheartening to see Shity sale on Psn .. I guess no use waiting  for sales.. just buy games at launch. 

It was like this during the launch years of PS4 also, say 2013 to 2015, after that sales improved, game prices drop to half within a year.

16 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

My plan is to buy some ps5 exclusives /multiplatorm games and use gamepass On Xbox..

it wAs really disheartening to see Shity sale on Psn .. I guess no use waiting  for sales.. just buy games at launch. 

Games don't see big drop in prices as long as they are selling well, which is the case with recent first party Sony games. It is not a coincidence that we see MM charting in top 5 whenever we see a big stock of PS5 on sale in UK/US

21 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Just asking how you guys will deal with 5K gaming, applies to PC also.

I personally have no problem unless the sales happen fast within a year or year and a half and price drops to reasonable levels, never bought a game day one or when it's "hot"

It's 3 years now and Sekiro is still not at a reasonable price, it's down to 2k now but still.

Then again Activision is one chu publisher, worse than EA in terms of pricing.

Buying pre-owned copies from here or Gameloot/gamenation and then selling on the same places would be the most cost efficient way like earlier as well .

Also by next year we should have many more PS5/Series X/S/ PC titles so we should have more sales and discounts within 1 to 1.5 year of release of games just like in last gen .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Buying pre-owned copies from here or Gameloot/gamenation and then selling on the same places would be the most cost efficient way like earlier as well .

Also by next year we should have many more PS5/Series X/S/ PC titles so we should have more sales and discounts within 1 to 1.5 year of release of games just like in last gen .

This is pretty much what I do. Gameloot and IVG forum are enough imo, prices are pretty good and usually able to resell with 100~400 difference.

21 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Just asking how you guys will deal with 5K gaming, applies to PC also.

I personally have no problem unless the sales happen fast within a year or year and a half and price drops to reasonable levels, never bought a game day one or when it's "hot"

It's 3 years now and Sekiro is still not at a reasonable price, it's down to 2k now but still.

Then again Activision is one chu publisher, worse than EA in terms of pricing.

Wait for a good sale aka price I'm comfortable buying at, borrowing from people and buying second hand from here or gameloot etc.

only 2-5 games a year are Day 1 purchases

24 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Are they really giving 1600rs for PS5 games? That's a terrible ripoff.

Didn't try for PS5 games. Don't have it.

But where I live, stores have a policy. They buy for 1/3 of current mrp and sell for 1/2 the price.

Edited by Vaibhavp
Clarity

5 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Not for PS5 games. Don't have it.

But where I live, stores have a policy. They buy for 1/3 of current mrp and sell for 1/2 the price.

Where I live they have stopped buying games . They only deal in modded PS4 and games . 

No Mass effect news is fine. But there should be a Dragon Age trailer and release date by now. BioWare still hasn’t changed its culture since Andromeda. No wonder Casey Hudson left to create Humanoid Studios as it claims more creativity to the developers. 

18 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Are they really giving 1600rs for PS5 games? That's a terrible ripoff.

Its actually the same in palika gaffar. They pay you 1/3rd the price but sell it close to the price for a new copy.

Back in ps3 days i used to trade my games for 200-500rs difference but things got bad with ps4.