PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Just now, Krazyniks said:

Wow this was brilliant . Glad they didn't abandon it and went on to make Detroit become human for PS4

Yeah! When the first trailer for Detroit dropped, I literally got goosebumps, that they made a game out of a ps3 tech demo

also check this out!

looks like FF7 remake was planned on the ps3, but got abandoned for some reason.

29 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Yeah! When the first trailer for Detroit dropped, I literally got goosebumps, that they made a game out of a ps3 tech demo

also check this out!

looks like FF7 remake was planned on the ps3, but got abandoned for some reason.

Yeah I had seen this before and everyone raised doubts as to whether it will actually be made into game. 

40 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah after falling behind at the start of generation - PS3 fought back very well and these exclusives were a big reason for.it .

falling behind at the start of the generation was probably best for gamers….it forced sony  to invest in their own studios and that lead to generational games like UC2 and TLOU.. plus they had be very consumer friendly due to falling behind - free multiplayer!! 

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah I had seen this before and everyone raised doubts as to whether it will actually be made into game. 

It took them 15 years to realize their vision.

The time between the original game and this tech demo is shorter than the time b/w this tech demo and the actual remake that came out in 2020. Just imagine if they had put out a statement at the end of the trailer that the title would see the light of the day in 2020

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

falling behind at the start of the generation was probably best for gamers….it forced sony  to invest in their own studios and that lead to generational games like UC2 and TLOU.. plus they had be very consumer friendly due to falling behind - free multiplayer!! 

Yeah true it turned out to be great for gamers . 

Similarly MS after losing to PS4 in next gen launched xbox game pass which gives great value to us gamers .

I just don't understand why PS fan boys are so sceptical of it . Just enjoy PS exclusives and game pass value for money offerings . 

If you only have time/money for one console then choose whatever you want the most . 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

It took them 15 years to realize their vision.

The time between the original game and this tech demo is shorter than the time b/w this tech demo and the actual remake that came out in 2020. Just imagine if they had put out a statement at the end of the trailer that the title would see the light of the day in 2020

They cancelled initially because of shortage of funds I guess . I remember Fans raised some money to help it come to fruition but it didn't happen. 

Sony fooled a lot of developers before PS3 launch with what was in store 

They had no clue what they were doing 

Cerny & some in house developers literally had to beg them to add a 256mp GPU power 

Ken Kutaragi & his team were on a whole different world when it comes to cell capabilities

Edited by AnK

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Sony fooled a lot of developers before PS3 launch with what was in store 

They had no clue what they were doing 

Cerny & some in house developers literally had to beg them to add a 256mp GPU power 

Ken Kutaragi & his team were on a whole different world when it comes to cell capabilities

I guess kutaragi left after the PS3 launch fiasco. 

Recommend me a cheap earphone to use with PS4 controller for playing COD warzone.

The reason for asking cheap is I already have Bose QC35 (wired)  and Galaxy Buds+ but both these don't work great with PS4 either audio or mic issue and dont want to spend much on another earphones.

24 minutes ago, Root said:

Recommend me a cheap earphone to use with PS4 controller for playing COD warzone.

The reason for asking cheap is I already have Bose QC35 (wired)  and Galaxy Buds+ but both these don't work great with PS4 either audio or mic issue and dont want to spend much on another earphones.

I use this, cheap and decent.

https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/realme-buds-2-wired-headset/p/itmabb1ef8afa2c2?pid=ACCFKYE2ARGG67WC&cmpid=product.share.pp

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Root said:

24 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

+1

I use the exact same model. Its the best sounding earbuds with mic in its price range. Highly recommended. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

+1

I use the exact same model. Its the best sounding earbuds with mic in its price range. Highly recommended. 

Will these work with PS5 too ? 

How do we go about both talking and listening in coop games on PS5 ? I tried using BT headphones, but always had some issue or the other. 

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Will these work with PS5 too ? 

How do we go about both talking and listening in coop games on PS5 ? I tried using BT headphones, but always had some issue or the other. 

Yes, been using it in the PS5 DualSense for couple of months now. 

Quite straightforward really. It's wired so just connect to audio port in the controller. Mute in controller also works fine.

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Yes, been using it in the PS5 DualSense for couple of months now. 

Quite straightforward really. It's wired so just connect to audio port in the controller. Mute in controller also works fine.

Dunno why this doesn't work with my wired headphone ? :ranting:

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Wired is just plug and play with PS5 as well. No issues. if your wired phones have mute function, that might be interfering. But, dont know for sure.  

Does PS5 take any BT headphone or it needs proprietary tech like xbox? I have some normal wireless earphones which dont work on XSX. I think I should try them on PS5.  

51 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Wired is just plug and play with PS5 as well. No issues. if your wired phones have mute function, that might be interfering. But, dont know for sure.  

Does PS5 take any BT headphone or it needs proprietary tech like xbox? I have some normal wireless earphones which dont work on XSX. I think I should try them on PS5.  

I tried connecting my wireless Bose headphones, didn't work

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I tried connecting my wireless Bose headphones, didn't work

There’s a similar problem with XSX controller as well. That’s due to the reversed arrangement of regions on the 3.5mm pin