PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Just now, radicaldude said:

Can we play halo infinites MP without subscribing to GP?

I mean will it appear as a f2p on steam? 

Yes MP is f2p irrespective of GP 

& you don’t even require Gold on Xbox now that M$ has removed f2p games from paywall 

• Thanks 1

Value is subjective.

One might see value in spending $10 to upgrade their last gen. game to current gen, others might see value in spending those $10 on a product  that makes an entire library of games available to them. To each their own and whatever works for their money.

Edited by El Tigre Chino

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

No,without next gen content which is promised it’s not great value if you are buying hardware along with it,just for it IMO 

It has no other value & the 58k total cost is too much for indies,old AAA & new AA it is offering right now 

So if someone who wants true next gen right now ,buying PS5 makes more sense & instead of investing additional 58k upfront for which he can easily buy same games at dirt cheap on his convenience & wish list 

So things like Halo,ForzaH & specially Starfield is absolutely necessary to make sense out of it for these ppl 

For those who have bought it will.. Already a group of ppl have agreed about 58K scam.. Abhi bhi pyaas nahi bhuja tera?

For you it doesn’t - Don’t buy, Simple..  Buy when the AAA games you think will launch.. 

Shut these nonsense and Gyan preaching already.. pages of Bull crap over and over again with so much concern from people who actually haven’t bought them.. Just bcos this thread is let for free loaders doesn’t mean keep sh*tting same things over and over again.. 

@psinide - Are you new to this thread :giggle:wasted too much energy.. 

• Like 1

It's all purely subjective.

I don't see much value in getting an XSX just for gamepass without any proper AAA games on it. However I do see huge value in gamepass which I enjoy with my 1X.

A person who plays only AAA games will favor a PS5 now but that may change in couple of years when big hitters from MS comes out.

Love the game people, not the players because they keep changing their business models, tactics, customer service etc :P

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

For those who have bought it will.. Already a group of ppl have agreed about 58K scam.. Abhi bhi pyaas nahi bhuja tera?

For you it doesn’t - Don’t buy, Simple..  Buy when the AAA games you think will launch.. 

Shut these nonsense and Gyan preaching already.. pages of Bull crap over and over again with so much concern from people who actually haven’t bought them.. Just bcos this thread is let for free loaders doesn’t mean keep sh*tting same things over and over again.. 

@psinide - Are you new to this thread :giggle:wasted too much energy.. 

I don’t see any sh*t in my post 

I fairly explained the pro & cons right now 

if you have anything to add or dispute please be my guest 

but just coz you are a newly elected mod doesn’t mean you’ll call bull crap where there isn’t any 

Someone said xyz has value & I explained why it isn’t so 

you or someone got hurt so why blame me 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, b!T said:

It's all purely subjective.

Exactly 

It’s just that I am not allowed to give my subjective opinion which might me shared by others too 

Without it being labelled “sh*t” or “bull crap” 

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

but just coz you are a newly elected mod doesn’t mean you’ll call bull crap where there isn’t any 

I am no one to give you an explanation and sit and dispute, I have better things to do than sitting on a forum and jacking whole day writin sh*t.. You buy the thing and then let’s talk, don’t be a Nano Analyst by doing calculations in your mind.. 

newly elected mod ? Oh well I have done more useful things than you mod or not.. 

Take a vacation, a real one this time.. 

@HundredProofSam Just tagging you from the last warning as shits continue to happen and it’s going out of hands.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

[mention=6458]psinide[/mention] - Are you new to this thread :giggle:wasted too much energy.. 

Hahaha, I thought I might indulge a bit today [emoji14] And cos I have both consoles I can bat for both sides [emoji14]

I guess it's just a case of schadenfreude for people who want GP to fail. Unfortunately, MS can just throw some more money at this problem without batting an eyelid.

I personally have been playing a lot more on the XSX than the PS5 since completing DS. Doom was a blessing, would have never bought it otherwise and would have missed out on such a gem - esp with the 'next gen' update.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

• Like 4

People trying so hard to downplay everything related to MS/Xbox on daily hourly basis. :lol:

GP living rent free since 2017 and still waiting for it to die or find value while people have played 100s of games already. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, psinide said:

Hahaha, I thought I might indulge a bit today emoji14.png And cos I have both consoles I can bat for both sides emoji14.png

I guess it's just a case of schadenfreude for people who want GP to fail. Unfortunately, MS can just throw some more money at this problem without batting an eyelid.

I personally have been playing a lot more on the XSX than the PS5 since completing DS. Doom was a blessing, would have never bought it otherwise and would have missed out on such a gem - esp with the 'next gen' update.

Exactly the same experience.

Bought XSX after PS5 and find myself playing mostly on XSX.

OMG!! It seems few ppl banned since last couple of days.... :fear1:

Anyway, To all those ppl who have logged in recently or don't own any new gen consoles yet or not any console fanboys or loyalists.... For them at this moment the best console to enjoy Games of last 15 years, exclusives, better hardware and more robust online system.. My safe bet would be Xbox Series X + Gamepass, the best console money can buy now.(Not PS5, Not PS5 DE, Not Series S, Not Switch)

If you break down each things bit by bit then each console mentioned above have few good positive things.

1. Playstation for Exclusives mostly and Multiplat.

2. Xbox for Multiplat mostly and few exclusives.

3. Switch for Platformers and Nintendo exclusives.

4. Xbox for Seamless Online and Best Visuals from a hardware.

5. Xbox for all previous Generation multiplatform Games.

6. Playstation for marginally Better controller, Still debatable.

7. Xbox for watching Blurays/Atmos/DTS:X latest audio and Video gimmicks like VRR etc etc.

8. Playstation for Award System.

9. Xbox & Playstation for Design!

10. Xbox for Gamepass (All 1st Party Titles Free to Play on Day 1!!)

Based on above points we can see who the winner is clearly.

And all the above obviously not coming from a Fanboy! A genuine Gamer who actually OWNS all these consoles and spending considerable amount of time in Gaming since last 22 Years.

All the Best and My 2 Cents to the New Gamers here.

Cheers :cheers:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Exactly the same experience.

Bought XSX after PS5 and find myself playing mostly on XSX.

23 minutes ago, psinide said:

Hahaha, I thought I might indulge a bit today emoji14.png And cos I have both consoles I can bat for both sides emoji14.png

Just for personal information, do you guys play multiplayer games more? 

39 minutes ago, AnK said:

:O Where is this coming from ??

Almost every regular person in the forum knows his contribution to IVG! overall and not just the forums......

• Like 2