Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, b!T said:

 

A sick joke and a poor one at that :panic:

 

I don't think Cosby was outed in 2013 and the allegations actually started in 2014. I could be wrong though.

The allegations started in 2006 and by 2013 he was already outed as a rapist. The reason they called his suit Cosby's is because Alex was infamous for harassing women at the office.

 

y1qXJc0.png

 

Fk Blizzard and fk anyone who defends this sh*t.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

sweating key and peele GIF
 

At EA. 

 

When was the last time there was a shitty thing like this reported at EA? 🤔 

 

EA is a great place to work. You will rarely find any employee complain about work conditions. Saint compared to Ubisoft/Activision/CDPR/Gearbox, etc,. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

The allegations started in 2006 and by 2013 he was already outed as a rapist. The reason they called his suit Cosby's is because Alex was infamous for harassing women at the office.

 

Never knew this. This is some messed up  sh*t man.

Edited by b!T
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, b!T said:

Never knew this. This is some messed up  sh*t man.

 

To make it worse, he is a free man now and trying to get back into comedy again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

 

When was the last time there was a shitty thing like this reported at EA? 🤔 

 

EA is a great place to work. You will rarely find any employee complain about work conditions. Saint compared to Ubisoft/Activision/CDPR/Gearbox, etc,. 


Though there is no sexual harassment thing reported (yet), their history include multiple layoffs and closure of several developers which means a lot of pissed off employees like Henning

 

Come 2021, EA must be in a damage control mode by looking at their employees past history in social media considering multiple harassment and reputational damage in its rivals. 
 

 

 


 

Edited by Mysteryman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:


Though there is no sexual harassment thing reported (yet), their history include multiple layoffs and closure of several developers which means a lot of pissed off employees like Henning

 

Come 2021, EA must be in a damage control mode by looking at their employees past history in social media considering multiple harassment and reputational damage in its rivals. 
 

 

 


 

 

What a reach..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is a bad take. EA has been a great place to work overall and you pretty much never hear these shitty employees or higher rep behaviour. Multiple layoffs and closures happen everywhere. It's not free to run a studio while not making anything. 

 

As for Hennig, EA didn't fire her. The negotiations didn't work for both parties after the studio was closed and she left to form her own studio. As for the Star Wars game, EA ended up making Jedi: Fallen Order which was very successful without Hennig. 

 

22 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

What a reach..

 

It really is. We are comparing standard company layoffs with sexual harassment/misconduct now. 

 

Quote

The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says.

 

Jeez. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:
Quote

The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says.

 

 

 

jfc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

That is a bad take. EA has been a great place to work overall and you pretty much never hear these shitty employees or higher rep behaviour. Multiple layoffs and closures happen everywhere. It's not free to run a studio while not making anything. 

 

As for Hennig, EA didn't fire her. The negotiations didn't work for both parties after the studio was closed and she left to form her own studio. As for the Star Wars game, EA ended up making Jedi: Fallen Order which was very successful without Hennig. 

 

 

It really is. We are comparing standard company layoffs with sexual harassment/misconduct now. 

 

 

Jeez. 


How do you arrive at the conclusion that EA is a great place to work at? EA kills off franchise and projects at the snap of their fingers making of years of hard work meaningless and the IP in EA’s control. Furthermore that there are several customer review sources that EA is one of the worst companies in customer satisfaction. 
 

As for social media, it is often used as evidence whether it is ten years old or yesterday. Hence it is a major cause of concern for employers. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • CarbonCore changed the title to PlayStation vs Xbox thread
  • Snake locked this topic
  • Assassins Creed unlocked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...