PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

On 8/6/2021 at 9:16 AM, WhiteWolf said:

Japanese company sells more on Japanese consoles 

Yes they have preference for their own companies.

Imagine my shock.

And that too before the GAMEPASS GAMEPASS era, they used to ignore the Japanese games altogether.

Now it's too late to make a difference

2 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

If you're looking for cheap grip, try these. If you're looking for something better, my recommendation would be KontrolFreek.

Not really for grip but I want to prevent the original thumb grips from wearing off and preserving my controller. 

6 minutes ago, mercurial said:

Not really for grip but I want to prevent the original thumb grips from wearing off and preserving my controller. 

Go for any one of these. I have similar ones for Switch and they do the job just fine. The cheap silicone ones don't feel the best though. I prefer the rubbery ones.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It should work fine but the forum keeps loading and doesn't seem to bump the thread properly whenever someone posts a comment. 

I had 4/5 failed attempts before it worked. Not sure if you did something here but thanks anyways. :P

15 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

For some reason I keep getting double posts despite only posting once, anyone else having this issue ?

Everyone has that issue. It would be surprising if someone doesn't have it :lol:

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Wow the Chinese devs got some skills!!! Is it only for PC? 

Faith of Danschant: Hereafter will launch on PC and consoles. Its release date is yet to be confirmed.