Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, AnK said:


If ONGC employee targets IGL & specifically mentions(with name) how his employer is fair & the other company is scum 

 

I’d kinda feel weird 

can’t say about others 

 

IMO, that is fair. He's free to have his opinion of companies. What will not be fair is if others pile up and say - You are from ONGC. You better go up top and look at your boss's practice first. That's unfair. For example, I can say ONGC and IGL are both scum or saints. That is my opinion. But I cannot specifically target a specific employee (by name at that) and ask him to go to his boss. That is personal. Having opinion on companies is fine. Calling out employees is absolutely not.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

to make it apples to apples, @SaiKO could be subject to such moronic and highly unacceptable questioning if he himself had ever questioned an employee of competitor on IVG for that competitor's policies and practices. Voicing opinion about a company is different than asking stupid questions to its employees who did not participate in that decision-making. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I think he shouldn't have mentioned his employer.

Bingo!!!

 

& that too calling them as a “fair & reasonable” lot & going as far as saying that “we are not asking you to buy again” 

 

So Sony is asking to buy or what?!?

 

If you do this sort of thing then it’s bound to raise questions on your opinion about others 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shoudnt have posted he works for a certain company multiple times in the first place.

 

There was a MS employee who was defending xbone, kinect, always online, no used game and all bs before launch and when mattrick left & MS reversed the policies he blamed mattrick and made some nasty comments on him. Someone from here compiled all the posts and posted on GAF and the guy never posted again. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

WTF…

blaming a person for revealing where he worked rather than calling out people who post abuse :wallbash:

 

 

Wonder where this self righteousness disappears while ridiculing others who don't "own" a system yet. 

 

 

Where does this concept of "a gamer can have his views" vanishes when someone comments about something he doesn't own (yet). 

 

 

Commenting about " having daal chawal" is okay but calling out a corporate for their shady anti consumer views isn't? 

 

 

 

And someone calling out sony ( for charging $10 for next gen updates) but is working for r* is akin to a pot calling a kettle, black. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Shoudnt have posted he works for a certain company multiple times in the first place.

 

There was a MS employee who was defending xbone, kinect, always online, no used game and all bs before launch and when mattrick left & MS reversed the policies he blamed mattrick and made some nasty comments on him. Someone from here compiled all the posts and posted on GAF and the guy never posted again. 

This is horrible man, how can someone f**k around with a guy's employment?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Wonder where this self righteousness disappears while ridiculing others who don't "own" a system yet. 

 

 

Where does this concept of "a gamer can have his views" vanishes when someone comments about something he doesn't own (yet). 

 

 

Commenting about " having daal chawal" is okay but calling out a corporate for their shady anti consumer views isn't? 

 

 

 

And someone calling out sony ( for charging $10 for next gen updates) but is working for r* is akin to a pot calling a kettle, black. 

 

 

 


what are you even talking about dude 😂..

we are talking out something else entirely 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I will stop posting as well. These kinda toxic and unproductive behaviour is not worth the time. Because doesn't matter in which topic I will post, a few people like these always bring these kindda sly remarks about something which I have no control of, nor any say in it.

And yes, seems like I did make a mistake revealing where I work in introduction topic when I joined this forum. Lesson learnt. Good day people.

Edited by SaiKO
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I think I will stop posting as well. These kinda toxic and unproductive behaviour is not worth the time. Because doesn't matter in which topic I will post, a few people like these always bring these kindda sly remarks about something which I have no control of, nor any say in it.

And yes, seems like I did make a mistake revealing where I work in introduction topic when I joined this forum. Lesson learnt. Good day people.

 

Bro, instead of this, just put these people on ignore list.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This is horrible man, how can someone f**k around with a guy's employment?

 

Console wars = serious business. tbh I don't think even the guy who posted wanted him to lose his job or something. Was just usual console war bs that happens all the time. 

 

It's also the reason why we regularly used to hide/delete posts on covid thread when tempers were high or disallow political threads. Don't want IT cell goondas or police landing up on anyone doorsteps. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Wonder where this self righteousness disappears while ridiculing others who don't "own" a system yet. 

 

 

Where does this concept of "a gamer can have his views" vanishes when someone comments about something he doesn't own (yet). 

 

 

Commenting about " having daal chawal" is okay but calling out a corporate for their shady anti consumer views isn't? 

 

 

 

And someone calling out sony ( for charging $10 for next gen updates) but is working for r* is akin to a pot calling a kettle, black. 

 

 

 

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

 

Console wars = serious business. tbh I don't think even the guy who posted wanted him to lose his job or something. Was just usual console war bs that happens all the time. 

 

It's also the reason why we regularly used to hide/delete posts on covid thread when tempers were high or disallow political threads. Don't want IT cell goondas or police landing up on anyone doorsteps. 

 

 

Damn, people need to think through before reporting someone's posts this way. So many manbabies in gaming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...