PlayStation vs Xbox thread

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

If ONGC employee targets IGL & specifically mentions(with name) how his employer is fair & the other company is scum 

I’d kinda feel weird 

can’t say about others 

IMO, that is fair. He's free to have his opinion of companies. What will not be fair is if others pile up and say - You are from ONGC. You better go up top and look at your boss's practice first. That's unfair. For example, I can say ONGC and IGL are both scum or saints. That is my opinion. But I cannot specifically target a specific employee (by name at that) and ask him to go to his boss. That is personal. Having opinion on companies is fine. Calling out employees is absolutely not.

• Like 3

to make it apples to apples, @SaiKO could be subject to such moronic and highly unacceptable questioning if he himself had ever questioned an employee of competitor on IVG for that competitor's policies and practices. Voicing opinion about a company is different than asking stupid questions to its employees who did not participate in that decision-making. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I think he shouldn't have mentioned his employer.

Bingo!!!

& that too calling them as a “fair & reasonable” lot & going as far as saying that “we are not asking you to buy again” 

So Sony is asking to buy or what?!?

If you do this sort of thing then it’s bound to raise questions on your opinion about others 

• Like 1

Shoudnt have posted he works for a certain company multiple times in the first place.

There was a MS employee who was defending xbone, kinect, always online, no used game and all bs before launch and when mattrick left & MS reversed the policies he blamed mattrick and made some nasty comments on him. Someone from here compiled all the posts and posted on GAF and the guy never posted again. 

• Like 2

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

WTF…

blaming a person for revealing where he worked rather than calling out people who post abuse :wallbash:

Wonder where this self righteousness disappears while ridiculing others who don't "own" a system yet. 

Where does this concept of "a gamer can have his views" vanishes when someone comments about something he doesn't own (yet). 

Commenting about " having daal chawal" is okay but calling out a corporate for their shady anti consumer views isn't? 

And someone calling out sony ( for charging $10 for next gen updates) but is working for r* is akin to a pot calling a kettle, black. 

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Shoudnt have posted he works for a certain company multiple times in the first place.

There was a MS employee who was defending xbone, kinect, always online, no used game and all bs before launch and when mattrick left & MS reversed the policies he blamed mattrick and made some nasty comments on him. Someone from here compiled all the posts and posted on GAF and the guy never posted again. 

This is horrible man, how can someone f**k around with a guy's employment?

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Wonder where this self righteousness disappears while ridiculing others who don't "own" a system yet. 

Where does this concept of "a gamer can have his views" vanishes when someone comments about something he doesn't own (yet). 

Commenting about " having daal chawal" is okay but calling out a corporate for their shady anti consumer views isn't? 

And someone calling out sony ( for charging $10 for next gen updates) but is working for r* is akin to a pot calling a kettle, black. 

what are you even talking about dude 😂..

we are talking out something else entirely 

I think I will stop posting as well. These kinda toxic and unproductive behaviour is not worth the time. Because doesn't matter in which topic I will post, a few people like these always bring these kindda sly remarks about something which I have no control of, nor any say in it.

And yes, seems like I did make a mistake revealing where I work in introduction topic when I joined this forum. Lesson learnt. Good day people.

Edited by SaiKO
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

I think I will stop posting as well. These kinda toxic and unproductive behaviour is not worth the time. Because doesn't matter in which topic I will post, a few people like these always bring these kindda sly remarks about something which I have no control of, nor any say in it.

And yes, seems like I did make a mistake revealing where I work in introduction topic when I joined this forum. Lesson learnt. Good day people.

Bro, instead of this, just put these people on ignore list.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This is horrible man, how can someone f**k around with a guy's employment?

Console wars = serious business. tbh I don't think even the guy who posted wanted him to lose his job or something. Was just usual console war bs that happens all the time. 

It's also the reason why we regularly used to hide/delete posts on covid thread when tempers were high or disallow political threads. Don't want IT cell goondas or police landing up on anyone doorsteps. 

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Console wars = serious business. tbh I don't think even the guy who posted wanted him to lose his job or something. Was just usual console war bs that happens all the time. 

It's also the reason why we regularly used to hide/delete posts on covid thread when tempers were high or disallow political threads. Don't want IT cell goondas or police landing up on anyone doorsteps. 

Damn, people need to think through before reporting someone's posts this way. So many manbabies in gaming