PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Almost 3 years in development, and not even a CGI trailer. 

Kojima shipped a blockbuster in 4 years. 

VGA 2020 go watch it. Reveal was 2020. Its not development for 3years but now more people joining project, chances are it will come out by 2024 for sure

Studio announcement late 2018.

Clown,Ra****,Phu**,Cartoon,Looser,No life,No recognition,No degree on CV,Dumb…..

If only all this anger & frustration was directed towards the real culprits who have been making a fool out of the loyalists for almost a decade now :lol: 

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Almost 3 years in development, and not even a CGI trailer. 

Kojima shipped a blockbuster in 4 years. 

3.5 years since the studio was announced 

Obviously they didn’t put chair,table & coffee mugs & then announced the studio 

If they did then there is even more reason to feel let down 

But common sense says ppl usually announce things at grand stage only after something has materialised & lifted off 

They must have been working on something!! in that office :rofl: 

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

Clown,Ra****,Phu**,Cartoon,Looser,No life,No recognition,No degree on CV,Dumb…..

If only all this anger & frustration was directed towards the real culprits who have been making a fool out of the loyalists for almost a decade now :lol: 

No one called you any of the above.lol

Par tuney khudi maan liya :bigyellowgrin:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

It's a AAAA studio cause they are understaffed to make AAA games.

CD helping out is good for Perfect Dark.

Why is everyone spinning it into something negative?

Its most likely CD is collaborating and not just helping, official accounts are sharing Perfect Dark as under both Initiative and CD, this wouldn't be the case if they were helping. And how is this negative, its better than getting canceled like Scalebound right? Nothing wrong with a collaboration. My gripe was with MS boasting about AAAA studio, hyping up the game with nothing to show and then announcing after years that its still in early development while announcing a collab. Why is it that when someone calls out a bad move, you think its negative? Are we not allowed to point it out? Or are we to only praise good things and pretend nothing is wrong?!

44 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol David Jaffe posting without knowing much like everyone else here. You know he is blocked by many game  devs including Sony executives on Twitter for his bs YouTubevideos and Twitter posts? You take anyone seriously who is bashing Xbox without posting any legitimate source as real info lol. 

You all should wait for Jason to do his investigation to find real truth. Lol.

We'll see when he says something, and even then who's to say that would be to your liking?! Then we'll wait for someone else?

Like I said above, there's nothing wrong with collaboration imo, its the unnecessary 'pu$$y in the pedestal' scenario. Hype the first game of a supposed 'AAAA' Studio, it launches (eventually), and if it turns out anything less than perfect, the excuse would be 'If it was the blue side, reviewers would have given it 90+, critics intentionally give low score because its green'.

41 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Not everyone, 4 clowns. I will not name them. You have to guess yourself. 

They only bash Xbox 24/7  nothing else. 

Not sure if I am one of those 4 according to you.

But if it is, my clown name would be 'Jimmy Rustler', because I've certainly rustled your jimmies :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Its most likely CD is collaborating and not just helping, official accounts are sharing Perfect Dark as under both Initiative and CD, this wouldn't be the case if they were helping. And how is this negative, its better than getting canceled like Scalebound right? Nothing wrong with a collaboration. My gripe was with MS boasting about AAAA studio, hyping up the game with nothing to show and then announcing after years that its still in early development while announcing a collab. Why is it that when someone calls out a bad move, you think its negative? Are we not allowed to point it out? Or are we to only praise good things and pretend nothing is wrong?!

We'll see when he says something, and even then who's to say that would be to your liking?! Then we'll wait for someone else?

Like I said above, there's nothing wrong with collaboration imo, its the unnecessary 'pu$$y in the pedestal' scenario. Hype the first game of a supposed 'AAAA' Studio, it launches (eventually), and if it turns out anything less than perfect, the excuse would be 'If it was the blue side, reviewers would have given it 90+, critics intentionally give low score because its green'.

Not sure if I am one of those 4 according to you.

But if it is, my clown name would be 'Jimmy Rustler', because I've certainly rustled your jimmies :D

Not taking names and never said they all from here. Smart people can guess :p

5 hours ago, Walker said:

Why people getting their panties twisted if there's a collab on development? We'll know how it turned out when it's out. Till then chill pill and find a game to play, *hint* Kena: Bridge of Spirits :wub:

Although Xbox doesn't have Kena, it did get Sable on gamepass. I'm hearing very positive reviews about it. Gonna try today.

It's pretty evident that XGS has leadership problems. Games announced in 2019 can't be in pre production in late 2021. Re-starting reboots and bringing in partners when the game is years into the development cycle.

Ps- I'm putting these concerns as a gamer. They'll end up destroying the franchises they bought (but did not build) this way. 20210925_083159.jpg20210925_083156.jpg20210925_083154.jpg

5 hours ago, Walker said:

Why people getting their panties twisted if there's a collab on development? We'll know how it turned out when it's out. Till then chill pill and find a game to play.

I think it’s safe to say that by this logic one should just stop paying attention to the big grand showcase events from them 

Coz by the gods if ppl were hyped about the 2018 e3 announcement they totally should have expected no show from Ninja Theory & The Initiative even 4 years down the line 

& no guarantee after 4 either as god knows when they’ll show it coz official status has gone back to “early development”

So ppl going gaga about something big & good happening at that time totally expected 6-7 years to just pass by to actually get the fruits of these deals.

Better to just enjoy games out today then wasting time on these announcements,absolute correct.

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AnK said:

3.5 years since the studio was announced 

Obviously they didn’t put chair,table & coffee mugs & then announced the studio 

If they did then there is even more reason to feel let down 

But common sense says ppl usually announce things at grand stage only after something has materialised & lifted off 

They must have been working on something!! in that office :rofl: 

AAAA or showing the Reveal trailer is basically to attract talented people. Obviously everyone knows( except a few of you here) there is no such thing as AAAA for crying out loud.

As a newly formed studio you have to announce what you are working on so that more people get excited and join the team . You cant be hush hush about the game you are working on and say come join us we are working on something great .

Even insomniac has done that with wolverine ,the only advantage they have is that they already have 100 of devs and probably less seats to fill . This is a process TI will jump with this partnership with CD as the leadership positions are already filled and they already know what they want from this game. 

All execution now and the game will probably be out in 2024.

Edited by triggr happy ss

MS never openly said AAAA, they only mentioned it in job listing to attract people to studio. But some fans and media people ran with it and start posting it on social media which resulted people thinking they are massive 500 people studios lol.

I will not be surprised if SE let go of CD and MS acquires them. Avengers not making any profit and SE's western division dont make much money compared to Japanese division. So they can take bag from MS and let them go along with TR IP like they did with IO and Hitman 

Edited by WhiteWolf