Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, AnK said:


Quick resume is a very important feature & if working correctly is a boon to some of the true next gen games like Returnal & Deathloop 

 

Where after spending hours of long session one might feel the need to play something else for a bit to ease the stress 

 

The only thing ironic is that Series S/X has the feature(in whatever state) & PS5 has the games that actually would make proper use of it 

 

 

I hope PS5 adds this feature (which works properly) in the future,by the time I get one 

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:


quick resume is not only about switching games.. you can leave the game there, shut down Xbox and on booting Xbox up next time, you return to the same place…

One of the best features on Xbox…

Yes, i tried quick resume for that very same reason. But it crashed multiple times and had to restart console as it wouldnot even let me start the game normally after a crash.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:


quick resume is not only about switching games.. you can leave the game there, shut down Xbox and on booting Xbox up next time, you return to the same place…

One of the best features on Xbox…


The suspend feature is in PS too 

you can open other apps but not games 

 

Quick resume is only advantageous over PS regarding running multiple games simultaneously 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, playstationdude said:

Yes, i tried quick resume for that very same reason. But it crashed multiple times and had to restart console as it wouldnot even let me start the game normally after a crash.


works great for me… only in one game I faced a problem where the game would restart from the beginning…

I am currently playing civ 6 and quick resume works great with it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AnK said:


The suspend feature is in PS too 

you can open other apps but not games 

 

Quick resume is only advantageous over PS regarding running multiple games simultaneously 


nopes… you can completely shut down Xbox and quick resume works after cold start..

suspend is nothing like that…

It works great with multiple single games too… I use it quite a lot… 

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:


works great for me… only in one game I faced a problem where the game would restart from the beginning…

I am currently playing civ 6 and quick resume works great with it 

in some games it poorly implemented which makes it crash i read.

 

 

 

 

btw PS5 OPTIMIZED game here and no instant loadtimes

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

QS is easily the most nextgen feature that exists right now. Some games don't support it well but apart from that, it works amazingly well. I switch between multiple games on almost a daily basis. A couple of them that I play alone and then there are games that I play with the GP gang; games are always ready to go.

 

People who haven't tried the feature and are talking out of their a*s can please GTFO.

 

 

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

I didn't. Microsoft just did. Only 5% of respondents use the switching feature. 

i heard nothing but praise about it from media to users on message boards..You have to use and experience it to understand why its so good.You have blind xbox hate inside you which makes you dislike everything xbox lol

 

I was also calling Dual sense gimmick like you calling QR gimmick, but after finally experiencing it myself now, i finally get why its so good and why everyone praise it. Lesson learned.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

.You have blind xbox hate inside you which makes you dislike everything xbox lol

 

I was also calling Dual sense gimmick like you calling QR gimmick


You mean to say you were a blind hateful fanboy?!?! :O

 

Radicaldude achieved in 1 year what I couldn’t in 10 :panic:

 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Check MLB Video, thats 1st party and 70$

 

But no one gives a sh*t about it here 

you said that only two games use full potential of PS5 SSD 

 

which was wrong & I proved it 

I never said all use it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AnK said:


You mean to say you were a blind hateful fanboy?!?! :O

 

Radicaldude achieved in 1 year what I couldn’t in 10 :panic:

 

 

But no one gives a sh*t about it here 

you said that only two games use full potential of PS5 SSD 

 

which was wrong & I proved it 

I never said all use it 

i never had blind hate for PS. I HATE  ponies not PS games or consoles

 

I owned every PS consoles and played more PS games than both of u combined. So stfu :lol:

 

 

Anyway, carry on.. All you 2 do is post bs here and like/react to each others post :lol:.

 

 

And Rofl at

 

Quote

True Gamer no BS

:rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

 

I was also calling Dual sense gimmick like you calling QR gimmick, but after finally experiencing it myself now, i finally get why its so good and why everyone praise it. Lesson learned.

 

 

Dualsense directly impacts the gameplay of titles optimised for it. It increases the in game immersion. Thus it is everything but a gimmick. 

 

 

QS is a feature that A MAJORITY  dont use. Evident from xboxs own poll. Hence it falls under the gimmick category. 

Edited by radicaldude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Assassins Creed locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...