PlayStation vs Xbox thread

40 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

One of the two events has already happened. 

Americanhousewifeabc Guess GIF by ABC Network

You bought a PS5? Pics beyaatch :devil:

I was getting harrased by Assassin for not getting nextgen console. Now its my turn to harass all PS fanboys for not buying PS5 :devil:

No entry in PS5 thread if you don't own PS5 :devil:

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

That's optimistic, in reality probably it will be cancelled and the studio staff laid off.

Remember, charging $70 for quality maal exclusives is a passe model to sell more consoles.

The new model is subscription s e r v i c e s, where the console is just an accessory :rofl: 

You really think the "I own both consoles yo, but i spend more time on the XSX than the PS5 because of quick resume" shilling in the last page is because of Halo Infinite? or the new Gears game? or Avowed? or whatever else vaporware new IP that has been announced? :lol:

It's because the dudes have to justify their 36 months of rental games to  2 random internet strangers and the other fellow game renters on the forum :roflroll:

It's for the games that I never had time to play during the PS4/Xbone era. Or the indies that I play now? How does that even matter? 

For critics who neither own the console, nor know the value of time, it's kind of hard to explain the value proposition. Maybe, one day they'll get there. 

Klobrille on Reset Era

I think the best news coming out of this -- and people seem to kind of miss that -- they can scale to full production now and scale the project itself properly.

At the end of the day, Crystal Dynamics just makes sense with Darrell having so much experience leading that team over there in the past. When this opportunity opened up, I'm very sure this was pretty much their best-case partner to work with on this project. It's not the first time Xbox first-party studios have partnered with owned third-party studios -- Relic, Creative Assembly or Certain Affinity come to mind in particular -- and it won't be the last time this has happened.

Budget will be big for Perfect Dark. Building a studio from the ground up in Santa Monica isn't cheap. The top talent they hired for the main team at The Initiative won't be cheap. Having a studio as prominent as Crystal Dynamics helping won't be cheap.

Shows the commitment of believing in the pre-production and concept created by The Initiative here.

• Like 1

Nice try :rofl: 

-First up Valkyrie entertainment has always been a support/small studio,sure as hell isn't bigger than SSM

-Secondly GoW~R director never changed,it was just announced late who the director is

-GoW~R has already shown trailer which confirms advanced stage of development & healthy Focus 

I'm guessing this am-mature tweet is from an IVG member here :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Klobrille on Reset Era

I think the best news coming out of this -- and people seem to kind of miss that -- they can scale to full production now and scale the project itself properly.

At the end of the day, Crystal Dynamics just makes sense with Darrell having so much experience leading that team over there in the past. When this opportunity opened up, I'm very sure this was pretty much their best-case partner to work with on this project. It's not the first time Xbox first-party studios have partnered with owned third-party studios -- Relic, Creative Assembly or Certain Affinity come to mind in particular -- and it won't be the last time this has happened.

Budget will be big for Perfect Dark. Building a studio from the ground up in Santa Monica isn't cheap. The top talent they hired for the main team at The Initiative won't be cheap. Having a studio as prominent as Crystal Dynamics helping won't be cheap.

Shows the commitment of believing in the pre-production and concept created by The Initiative here.

So much common sense too much for certain people on ivg

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Nice try :rofl: 

-First up Valkyrie entertainment has always been a support/small studio,sure as hell isn't bigger than SSM

-Secondly GoW~R director never changed,it was just announced late who the director is

-GoW~R has already shown trailer which confirms advanced stage of development & healthy Focus 

I'm guessing this am-mature tweet is from an IVG member here :lol:

Thats not point. Try to understand what Nick saying in his tweet.

Open thread and check his following tweets and then use some brains. 

• Haha 1

• Snake locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic