PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

34 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

ignoring the fact Studio and IP both are MS owned. Lol

By this very f**k all logic

it would imply that every single game ever created by every single publisher who owns the studio & IP 

Is making a “First Party game” :rofl: 

Listen up guys every single game by Activision,EA,Ubisoft,Bathesda,2K were all “First Party” games :rofl: 

Arrey bhai kya jokergiri chalu hai idhar :doh: 

Just not worth continuing…..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Nintendo system :rofl:

He also posted a pic of Killzone on Vita if I remember correctly.

Just pointing out that Killzone IS on Vita :)

Though I'm not sure which pic he posted.

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. But all this will change when more PS games come to PC. It will be fine and first-party there. :lol:

How is the situation of PS studios starting to release games alongside on PC even remotely similar to this situation?!?

If hypocritically Sony releases some game on PC but not on PS,

Obviously that game won’t be categorised as a First Party

I think there have been instances where Sony Online entertainment has released games only on PC. 
Obviously those weren’t First Party label. 

Talk about the spin….JesusChrist :ack: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. But all this will change when more PS games come to PC. It will be fine and first-party there. :lol:

Guess too much time these days because no PS game there to play so they come up with this kind of retarded logic. :lol:

is GOW going to be first party after it releases on pc? what does the definition`s say?:rofl:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

is GOW going to be first party after it releases on pc? what does the definition`s say?:rofl:

Can you play GoW on a pc today? 

If the answer is no, the. It's a first party sony game as it is playable on a platstation console. 

However if you have an xbox and not a pc, you can't play AoE4 on the system you own. 

There I made it easy for you. 

PS- looking it how ms is moving forward, I guess they want to dilute the concept of parties and transform itself into a publisher, publishing games on every platform fathomable. 

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

PS- looking it how ms is moving forward, I guess they want to dilute the concept of parties and transform itself into a publisher, publishing games on every platform fathomable. 

They aren’t really making any money on hardware business. 
Neither systems sold nor software royalties attached to it. 

Only through subscription & that too is so heavily discounted with respect to content being offered,that it’s borderline free. 

Their only sole motive right now is to attract as many subscribers as possible in their lead up to the mainstream cloud streaming service. 

So potentially in future when all the studios that they have lined up start to make quality serviceable games, they can potentially stop this “freedom drive” & open subscriptions on every possible platform. 

Ditching hardware business at that point would make complete sense.

• Like 1

I always though a game made by a studio you owned along with the ip and published by your own publishing label was first party. 

Seems like now we're also counting exclusives as first party?

9 minutes ago, Walker said:

I always though a game made by a studio you owned along with the ip and published by your own publishing label was first party. 

By that logic CoD,GTA,BF & pretty much every other game is a First Party game. 

Doesn’t work that way 

First Party in it’s inherent term means the First Party (Platform provider) is making games for it’s own platforms. 

94-F7128-E-DAEE-48-D1-AB6-C-CB91-AA90-E3

[quote]Seems like now we're also counting exclusives as first party?[/quote]

Third Party be it even exclusive to a single platform is not categorised as First Party.

Edited by AnK

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Cool makes sense. So to summarize with that any title created by the platform holder released on the native platform  and anywhere else is first party.

Yes absolutely correct. 

To be honest even Age of Empires is also first party game as it’s exclusive to windows OS & also Xcloud (virtual platform) 

I was just spinning things coz it is brought into the picture as a spin altogether.

It has no meaningful existence in the console war space as it’s not a console game to begin with. 

Basically any game that a publisher makes for it’s own platform be it hardware,software or virtual,can be categorised as First Party. 

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Cool makes sense. So to summarize with that any title created by the platform holder released on the native platform  and anywhere else is first party.

Yes absolutely correct. 

To be honest even Age of Empires is also first party game as it’s exclusive to windows OS & also Xcloud (virtual platform) 

I was just spinning things coz it is brought into the picture as a spin altogether.

It has no meaningful existence in the console war space as it’s not a console game to begin with. 

Basically any game that a publisher makes for it’s own platform be it hardware,software or virtual,can be categorised as First Party. 

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

The Office Someone GIF

It’s time to finally admit that MLB is first party software too @AnK

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

Thank you!

26 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

The Office Someone GIF

It’s time to finally admit that MLB is first party software too @AnK

For whom?!? 
Sony?!? 

No…Sony doesn’t own the rights to it, 

They were just Developers. 

But it sure is time for xbots to admit that M$ isn’t getting any credit for games not developed under their watch. 

& Age of Empires has no point being counted amongst games in this thread. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

For whom?!? 
Sony?!? 

No…Sony doesn’t own the rights to it, 

They were just Developers. 

But it sure is time for xbots to admit that M$ isn’t getting any credit for games not developed under their watch. 

& Age of Empires has no point being counted amongst games in this thread. 

Sony calls MLB, first party software.. who should I believe ? Sony or you ? 

Edited by hsk_colossus

18 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Sony calls MLB first party software.. who should I believe ? Sony or you ? 

Where please link 

& I’ll be proven wrong. 

Maybe coz they are developing it & publishing simultaneously while also releasing on their own platform. 

But please link it listed among their first party softwares & I’ll agree to that arrangement aswell.