Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, AnK said:


along with mysterious bookings of expenses such as buying Bethesda under some other M$ head but using it to promote Xbox Studios. 

 

But if someone has Fanboy glasses on & shuts out common sense 

 

 

 

Giving free subscriptions & goodies to the masses is like more important for them right now. 
Also Dwayne The Rock Johnson,Broooooo

 

 

 

Acquisition is not a regular expense . An acquisition goes in the balance sheet of the company as a 'Fixed Asset ( it can be tangible or intangible) ' And it's completely normal for business to use their assets to promote business divisions. 

 

Take off your Sony Fanboy glasses and maybe common sense will come back to you .What MS is doing nothing but smart business. 

 

Also giving free things to customers , hiring a listers to promote your brand is completely normal for any business . 

Every 1 has to spend on marketing especially if you have a very strong competitor.who is doing almost 2x business as you .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Acquisition is not a regular expense . An acquisition goes in the balance sheet of the company as a 'Fixed Asset ( it can be tangible or intangible) ' And it's completely normal for business to use their assets to promote business divisions

 

Take off your Sony Fanboy glasses and maybe common sense will come back to you .What MS is doing nothing but smart business. 

 

Also giving free things to customers , hiring a listers to promote your brand is completely normal for any business . 

Every 1 has to spend on marketing especially if you have a very strong competitor.who is doing almost 2x business as you .


If that makes you feel better at night. 
 

Fact of the matter,M$ is spending a hell of a lot more on gaming than it’s earning. 
 

Rest all is Fanboy spin. 
 

Ppl who like their giving nature are true to themselves.

Rest you all know are what.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, roun90 said:

 

One of the most beautiful ads for the PS5. Hope they make an actual game out of this concept :wub:

 

 

Far better than any celebrities Sony could have brought in

Amen, even better if one understands chess pieces and their movements

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, AnK said:


If that makes you feel better at night. 
 

Fact of the matter,M$ is spending a hell of a lot more on gaming than it’s earning. 
 

Rest all is Fanboy spin. 
 

Ppl who like their giving nature are true to themselves.

Rest you all know are what.

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

 

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

 

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

 

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

 

In b4 you are the biggest shill :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

 

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

 

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy AwardsRyan Gosling Clap GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Ok ad. What's beautiful about it?

 

I like this one better, must've seen 10 times already.

 

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

It's beautiful because it's also a concept for a game. Imagine an open world action/adventure chess game with action and the 2 kings playing against each other. It's mind-blowing simply for the concept.

 

Every ad campaign from Sony (since the PS3 - Kevin Butler days) has been perfect, impactful. 

 

MS never hit that mark in quality. They are starting to do slightly better now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

 

 

Every ad campaign from Sony (since the PS3 - Kevin Butler days) has been perfect, impactful. 

 

MS never hit that mark in quality. They are starting to do slightly better now.

Kevin Butler VP of everything:D, that was marketing genius. Shame the actor screwed himself over, would have been perfect revival for these times. 

Edited by gecko89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Microsoft Publishes 1999 Letter From Failed Attempt To Buy Nintendo

 

https://kotaku.com/microsoft-publishes-1999-letter-from-failed-attempt-to-1848113468

 

Quote

Over 20 years ago, as Microsoft was gearing up to release the original Xbox, some at the company were concerned that they wouldn’t have enough games to accompany the console at launch. So someone had the bright idea to try to buy Nintendo. Problem solved.

 

20 years later & nothing's changed. :giggle:

 

Quote

Steve [Ballmer, Microsoft’s former CEO] made us go meet with Nintendo to see if they would consider being acquired. They just laughed their asses off. Like, imagine an hour of somebody just laughing at you. That was kind of how that meeting went.

 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

 

images (36).jpeg

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

 

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

 

KO. You just destroyed him with that post. Lol.  He will not reply now :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Snake locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...