PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its fine. No need to vote if you have not played any game. You can just post and mention it in comments section

This should have been part of OP if you desired it. 

Sadly Halo Infinite tied up just coz of one Vote :cry: 

35 minutes ago, AnK said:

This should have been part of OP if you desired it. 

Sadly Halo Infinite tied up just coz of one Vote :cry: 

I myself didn't vote for Halo lol. I voted Hitman. Unlike you i vote for games that i played and not games which are exclusives to console that you don't even own. :rofl:

Every other member here knows how Goty poll works, everyone here voted for games they tried or played except you and Radical. :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Are you the election commission equivalent of the poll? How many have even played all games? Others have made their choices based on what intrigued them or the gameplay they've seen on YT, why don't you call them out? Maybe his choice was the same, why even hold a poll if you're gonna question peoples choices?

Edit: This name and shame is kinda effed up. 

It is not illegal, which is why nobody is filing a lawsuit.

But it is funny, which is why it is being made fun of.

Edited by quixote_1989

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

ideally, those who voted without playing should at least explain in a paragraph why they voted thusly. Otherwise it violates the sanctity of the poll

Not gonna fight much, I voted just to piss the host off even though i haven't played .   When you talk about sanctity , in that case, ideally the person should also not be tracking at individual level and call them out even before voting window closes to influence votes to your favorites.  Or mention simply DONOT VOTE IF YOU HAVEN"T PLAYED disclaimer. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

mention simply DONOT VOTE IF YOU HAVEN"T PLAYED disclaimer

is this really needed tho?

it is simple like this - I played this game which came out during this year and loved it the best and is my goty for this year - the end - why disturb this simple implied criteria

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesradar.com/amp/xbox-rejected-gta-3-because-it-didnt-think-rockstar-could-make-it/

Grand Theft Auto 3 was originally rejected by Microsoft as game for the Xbox, a new documentary has revealed.

At the time, Rockstar was making to look the jump from 2D to 3D with the GTA series, and this is ultimately what deterred a board of Xbox executives from accepting their pitch to put GTA 3 on the original Xbox. "They felt that it was complicated," said Bachus of the group. "They didn't really understand the interface, they thought that it was based on a game that hadn't been all that successful. To my surprise, it was rejected."

Unfortunately for the group of Xbox executives, this would lead Sony to sign Rockstar's GTA 3 to a timed exclusivity deal on the PS2. Even more unfortunately, GTA 3 would go on to sell 14.5 million units, as recounted by a weary Bachus during the documentary, and would be the top-selling game of 2001 (and it would've been the top-selling game of 2002 if not for its own sequel).

It's a pretty astonishing fact, and a very poor decision for any Xbox executive involved. Then again, hindsight is a 20/20 deal, but it's clear Sony saw a hell of a lot more potential in GTA 3 from Rockstar than Microsoft and Xbox ever did.

Guess MS has always been used to bad decision making :giggle:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesradar.com/amp/xbox-rejected-gta-3-because-it-didnt-think-rockstar-could-make-it/

Grand Theft Auto 3 was originally rejected by Microsoft as game for the Xbox, a new documentary has revealed.

At the time, Rockstar was making to look the jump from 2D to 3D with the GTA series, and this is ultimately what deterred a board of Xbox executives from accepting their pitch to put GTA 3 on the original Xbox. "They felt that it was complicated," said Bachus of the group. "They didn't really understand the interface, they thought that it was based on a game that hadn't been all that successful. To my surprise, it was rejected."

Unfortunately for the group of Xbox executives, this would lead Sony to sign Rockstar's GTA 3 to a timed exclusivity deal on the PS2. Even more unfortunately, GTA 3 would go on to sell 14.5 million units, as recounted by a weary Bachus during the documentary, and would be the top-selling game of 2001 (and it would've been the top-selling game of 2002 if not for its own sequel).

It's a pretty astonishing fact, and a very poor decision for any Xbox executive involved. Then again, hindsight is a 20/20 deal, but it's clear Sony saw a hell of a lot more potential in GTA 3 from Rockstar than Microsoft and Xbox ever did.

Guess MS has always been used to bad decision making :giggle:

big facepalm moment when watching the documentary :rofl: :doh:

Nothing much has changed. 
All the third party deals been struck by them for Day-1 GamesPass (& for some cases whatever minimal exclusivity) has turned out to be utter sh*t!! 

Sony on the other hand has been striking deals of gold like Returnal,Deathloop,Kena & soon Sifu.

Sony’s sense of gaming expertise is visibly far ahead. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

The Medium 

The Acent 

Outriders 

Back4Blood 

These are “all” the third party deals?

what a load of garbage and ignorant/idiotic comment

this is the kind of bs trash that gets spewed when you don’t use the consoles yourself