PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

16 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

I hope that ROFL was actually you laughing at the joke you cracked.

Unless you are expecting some hyper-ultra-realistic graphics from the Metaverse... If you are, I'd suggest reading up about it, or better yet, watching Meta's or Microsoft's announcement of the Metaverse.

The Metaverse by itself is not supposed to have some amazing graphics (at least not initially). You can have apps/services inside the Metaverse that can have the "ZOMG, such graphics".

By the time our kids become adults, Metaverse should be full fledged universe of its own. 

And maybe the Ready Player One-isque engagement would be a reality for grand kids. 

Not as difficult as flying cars if those bulky VR sets get streamlined. 

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

I personally think serious gaming won't be possible on cloud. 

Maybe it'll appeal to casuals. 

Man, I was very disappointed that Stadia failed. During the testing phase..that project stream...it was simply amazing.

I was playing on my now 9 years old macbook with a PS4 controller, with graphics at least looking better than a PS4.

It actually felt like black magic tbh, seeing it work. Too bad, it dint scale up :(  Hoping for a service like this to succeed in future...no matter from whichever company.

4 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Man, I was very disappointed that Stadia failed. During the testing phase..that project stream...it was simply amazing.

I was playing on my now 9 years old macbook with a PS4 controller, with graphics at least looking better than a PS4.

It actually felt like black magic tbh, seeing it work. Too bad, it dint scale up :(  Hoping for a service like this to succeed in future...no matter from whichever company.

Interesting perspective

https://earth.org/sustainability-and-the-video-gaming-industry/

• Snake locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked this topic