Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

mean is this really worthy of ban


aaj ‚Äėbevde‚Äô, kal ‚Äėlavde‚Äô

 

rather than having such an escalation, it’s better to nip this in the bud, in my opinion 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

 

Can calling someone "incel" be classified as a personal attack? Asking because someone called someone that and that post got reported too. 

 

I have seen so many times where Ank was called an illiterate, which is much more offensive then calling someone bevda. 

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

 

Can calling someone "incel" be classified as a personal attack? Asking because someone called someone that and that post got reported too. 


But the guy who said phudu was neither banned nor warned afaik

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, 0verlord said:


aaj ‚Äėbevde‚Äô, kal ‚Äėlavde‚Äô

 

rather than having such an escalation, it’s better to nip this in the bud, in my opinion 

That's not a surety is it . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Snake said:


But the guy who said phudu was neither banned nor warned afaik


guy posted pro MGTOW material … and someone asked the guy if he was incel.. :blink:

why would anyone get banned for that ? 

Edited by hsk_colossus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:


guy posted pro MGTOW material … and someone asked the guy if he was incel.. :blink:

why would anyone get banned for that ? 


The incel and phudu posts were different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Shantz said:

What is MGTOW?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

It's mostly an alternative congregation to the incel idiots after the incel sub got banned. After sometime even the mgtow subreddit got banned for spreading hateful messages and violence. 

Edited by Mr. Comingle
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Snake locked this topic
  • Assassins Creed unlocked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...