PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

This is all rumored, nothing concrete.

Anyone who expects Sony to put their first party titles, day 1 on a subscription service is living under a rock. 

Besides that, if the structure is true, every one of this service gets multiplayer access and doesn't need psplus separate. 

Final tier mentions access to PS2, 3 and 4 games (so BC without owning them), that's over 10000 potential titles that could be on the service if I'm not wrong.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is all rumored, nothing concrete.

Anyone who expects Sony to put their first party titles, day 1 on a subscription service is living under a rock. 

Besides that, if the structure is true, every one of this service gets multiplayer access and doesn't need psplus separate. 

Final tier mentions access to PS2, 3 and 4 games (so BC without owning them), that's over 10000 potential titles that could be on the service if I'm not wrong.

10000 BC games? Are you kidding me ?

they cant just put games on the service by snapping their fingers. They have to work on each title just like ms had too (backend work as well as permission from 3rd party).

Could be only 1st party classics (something like ea access) , they need to put 1st party games 6 months after release if they plan to get any traction .

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

10000 BC games? Are you kidding me ?

they cant just put games on the service by snapping their fingers. They have to work on each title just like ms had too (backend work as well as permission from 3rd party).

Could be only 1st party classics (something like ea access) , they need to put 1st party games 6 months after release if they plan to get any traction .

The keyword is 'potential'. 

Also, they don't need to put 1st party titles in 6months either, people would just wait 6 months than buy it day 1. If they do, it'll end up like GP, majority wait for third party titles to come in GP rather than get the game even if they're interested. Even now, 70-80% of third party console games are sold on PS. 

Edited by gecko89

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

True.. I don’t even understand how Elden ring had such high score with such shitty performance.. even HFW should have scored lower because how f**ked up the performance mode is 

Horizon performance mode is fine, it just some popins here and there and some bugs which are fixed by reloading to last auto save. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

This is bs. Horizon got some popins here and there but nothing on scale of Elder ring which seems to bad performance wise on all platforms.

It's possible the reviewers loved the game a lot more than HFW, but it's still odd that despite the performance issues on all platforms, most of them went for 10/10, even a 9.5 would have made more sense I think. 

Edited by gecko89

Just now, gecko89 said:

It's possible the right viewers loved the game a lot more than HFW, but it's still odd that despite the performance issues on all platforms, most of them went for 10/10, even a 9.5 would have made more sense I think. 

Yup… how can they score a game 10/10 with so many performance issue 

9 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

No it’s not.. over sharpening, shimmering and low res.. all are there 

In the early stages of the game and in some areas, yes. 

But once you get to the mid area in the map (desert and rain forest), the sharpening issue is not present.