PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The number of people who'd play MFS here if it was 4k (or 8k with all the content) with no free sub version would be less than negative. But since its on the sub, free ka chandan ghis mere nandan.

I thought that was the whole point of paying for the sub, so we don't have to pay for games. For me, one of the biggest advantages of having GPU is being able to try out games which I otherwise would not. Deaths Door, Nobody Saves the World, Hades, Medium to name a few.

Also, please decide, if GPU games are called free, ponies say FREE NAHI HAI! If GPU games are measure on number of downloads, ponies say SALES NAHI HAI! 

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even after being free I don’t think all the ppl advocating it being in the same genre as GT7 would have played it more than one or two test flights. 

Thank you for confirming MFS is a game which people play.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

you are still stuck in past bro.. update yourself.. 

No. We are handsomely in deep next gen now....when will your time come:lol: Next Forza now :rofl:

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

The only one out of touch is you ,now go play gt 7 with stick figures and melted faces .

Aaaye haaye kya mirchi lagi hai GT7 ki. Dhua Dhua ho gya hai pura:giggle:

16 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

When did the discussion move to flight Sim? I thought we were discussing arse licking. 

Try to divert topic now. @iam felled :P

Hamare pass GP hai, hum kuch bhi khel lenge,

Hamare pass GP hai, hum kuch bhi khel lenge,

Sada se sada game dedo hum Next gen samajh ke khel lenge 

:rofl:

41 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The number of people who'd play MFS here if it was 4k (or 8k with all the content) with no free sub version would be less than negative. But since its on the sub, free ka chandan ghis mere nandan.

actually it’s exactly what a sub is for.. duh ? 

40 minutes ago, psinide said:

I thought that was the whole point of paying for the sub, so we don't have to pay for games. For me, one of the biggest advantages of having GPU is being able to try out games which I otherwise would not. Deaths Door, Nobody Saves the World, Hades, Medium to name a few.

Also, please decide, if GPU games are called free, ponies say FREE NAHI HAI! If GPU games are measure on number of downloads, ponies say SALES NAHI HAI! 

Thank you for confirming MFS is a game which people play.

And at they same time they eagerly await whatever spartacus is going to be :lol:

52 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even after being free I don’t think all the ppl advocating it being in the same genre as GT7 would have played it more than one or two test flights. 

Some not even that. 

& one was asking me about my time with GT :rofl: 

Dude didn’t even reply when I asked his……

Wasn't it like 3.5k miles driven? lol I wonder if anyone has even flown 3k miles in MFS :lol: 

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Yeah but you gotta sit there for 7 hours, unless you cheat and fast forward the autpilot part.

Lol, how is it cheating if the game is letting you do it? That's like saying aim assists for controllers on FPS games is cheating, or disabling drive assists in GT is cheating.  

In essence, since GT being a circuit racing simulator game and Ank has 0 circuit racing experience means he's not played the game or cheated:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, psinide said:

Lol, how is it cheating if the game is letting you do it? That's like saying aim assists for controllers on FPS games is cheating, or disabling drive assists in GT is cheating.  

In essence, since GT being a circuit racing simulator game and Ank has 0 circuit racing experience means he's not played the game or cheated:

Driving assists are part of real cars, like TCS, ABS, AT etc. They're not made up by the game. You still have to drive every single mile yourself. When someone says they drove 1000 miles, they actually drove 1000 miles.

Flight Sim is one of the most magical experience I had. 

True I wouldn't have bought it, especially at full price, but well worth it under 1k. 

Thanks to gamepass I got to experience it. 

I went to all awesome places I have visited on trips/ treks like Pangong lake, Gangotri glacier etc.

12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Driving assists are part of real cars, like TCS, ABS, AT etc. They're not made up by the game. You still have to drive every single mile yourself. When someone says they drove 1000 miles, they actually drove 1000 miles.

Well, the plane is in autopilot, so you are not actually flying it. Pilots also book the entire flight time in their logbooks to count towards their hours, not just the take off and landings, even though the plane is on auto-pilot. In long haul flights there is also a reserve pilot to let the active pilots rest and take naps. That nap time is also counted as flight time.

The point I'm trying to make is, you don't have to 'fly' 5k miles for them to count towards your logbook. The same practice is also followed during actual flight sims - pilots are given scenarios, they don't sit on the sim for x amount of time the flight would be on autopilot, the same can be done with MFS, you can add weather etc, take control and fly. I'd say MFS is pretty close to actual simulators.

The test of skill in GT is driving, the test of skill in MFS is flying, you're not testing anything when the plane is on autopilot. Calling the ffw feature cheating doesn't really hold up.

Learning ILS landings and doing bush trips on Flight Sim is peak gaming.

One of the most rewarding things to do. 

Also learned how to add flight plan directly into the A320's FMC.. it's very satisfying to this manually instead of doing it from world map. 

Edited by Vamos

44 minutes ago, psinide said:

GT has a separate campaign & driving missions for ppl who play offline. 

It’s not just about online activity. 

I drove for around 30-40 hrs with 33% campaign & 100% driving challenges. 

How is that comparable to a 7 hr auto pilot mode lol :lol: 

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

How is that comparable to a 7 hr auto pilot mode lol :lol: 

Flying on Auto pilot is easy enough. 

The real challenge lies in engine startup, ATC, flight plans, ILS landings, VFR when required, etc. 

And if you turn on airplane damage, you'll crash even if you pitch the aircraft a little harshly. 

GT is all abt competing with fellow driving community and Flight Sim is a proper sim. 

I'm not even sure why these are being compared :fear1:

Edited by Vamos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Why are we comparing a flight sim with a driving sim? 

Just now, Vamos said:

GT is all abt competing with fellow driving community and Flight Sim is a proper sim. 

I'm not even sure why these are being compared :fear1:

Exactly what I have been saying 

both don’t belong in same genre. 

Just coz you can “play” both doesn’t mean they belong in same catagory of entertainment. 

It’s like saying SoulsBorne & Wolverine are same genre. 

52 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Learning ILS landings and doing bush trips on Flight Sim is peak gaming.

One of the most rewarding things to do. 

Also learned how to add flight plan directly into the A320's FMC.. it's very satisfying to this manually instead of doing it from world map. 

Figuring out start up from cold & dark and doing a proper ILS landing is surely one of the most rewarding experience I've had.

• Like 1