PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

11 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

This retardation started because AnK was not ready to accept flight Sim is a game. 

I said it was referred to as a “program” historically & has no business to be put together with Competitive Racing Sims coz they aren’t real-time application “programs” to which M$ hungry phonies said it is the same genre & should be categorised as such. 

& then you started hiding behind Rikishi’s left part of the thong……

41 minutes ago, AnK said:

I said it was referred to as a “program” historically & has no business to be put together with Competitive Racing Sims coz they aren’t real-time application “programs” to which M$ hungry phonies said it is the same genre & should be categorised as such. 

Yup you get to decide what is a game and what is not… :rofl:

stick to analysis bro.. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

This retardation started because AnK was not ready to accept flight Sim is a game. 

Then someone pointed out GT is also a sim to which he essentially said GT is a sim but also not. 

And then he started fantasising about Rikishi's a*s. 

Ank thinking about Rikishi ‘s a*s

200.gif

• Haha 2

• Snake locked this topic
On 3/11/2022 at 7:11 PM, Walker said:

Why are we comparing a flight sim with a driving sim? 

No one was comparing them, I only said GT7 & MSFS, both fall in the Ultra Realistic Simulation Games genre, which in itself is a broad enough category, and that is where the similarities end between the two. But due to some pedantic bs, people here refuse to acknowledge MSFS even as a game, which is not only wrong, but also immensely stupid. This bs started at the launch of MSFS and I used the "how the turntables" card to poke fun at them, saying GT7 is also not a game, but a simulation "program" turntables GIF

So, you know, keeping up with the true nature of this thread to keep the shitposting alive. Speaking of:

On 3/11/2022 at 8:08 PM, AnK said:

Your a*s and thong fetish aside, MSFS was always a simulation game. And like I said earlier, essentially all games are "programs" that run on a computer, your statement makes not sense and neither does it prove a point. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, psinide said:

No one was comparing them, I only said GT7 & MSFS, both fall in the Ultra Realistic Simulation Games genre, which in itself is a broad enough category, and that is where the similarities end between the two. But due to some pedantic bs, people here refuse to acknowledge MSFS even as a game, which is not only wrong, but also immensely stupid. This bs started at the launch of MSFS and I used the "how the turntables" card to poke fun at them, saying GT7 is also not a game, but a simulation "program" turntables GIF

So, you know, keeping up with the true nature of this thread to keep the shitposting alive. Speaking of:

Your a*s and thong fetish aside, MSFS was always a simulation game. And like I said earlier, essentially all games are "programs" that run on a computer, your statement makes not sense and neither does it prove a point. 

His only point is M$ sucks and $ony is god… 

13 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Why do you say that? Curious

They’re doing SOP for it which is unusual for a multiplat. 

8 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Nope. Xbox is listed on the official Hogwarts Legacy website.

I’m aware it’s multiplat. I’m saying marketing rights 

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

I’m guessing PlayStation has got some exclusivity deal on Hogwarts Legacy and probably Gotham Knights too 

More like they have exclusive content for it. Maybe even an exclusive beta or something. Sony even funded the first interactive pottermore project from JK. 

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

More than exclusives they need more chips to make ps5 consoles. 

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:
Time to ramp up ps4 production and crossgen games:rofl:

They still selling a hell of a lot more than SeriesX + S combined till now.

What Xbox enthusiasts fail to understand is that Sony has already put 20m hard cut son of a gun cutting edge next gen consoles on the market already…..that’ll have a shelf life much much longer than potato PC’s in the name of “next gen console”. 

Compared to that M$ has just put 5-6m odd actual next gen systems & rest totally banking on the above mentioned potatoes along with “cloud powah” to reach 2billion gamers in the “long run” :rofl: 

2-3 years from now,no one is even gona spit on SeriesS let alone buy subscriptions or games on that :lol: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

They still selling a hell of a lot more than SeriesX + S combined till now.

What Xbox enthusiasts fail to understand is that Sony has already put 20m hard cut son of a gun cutting edge next gen consoles on the market already…..that’ll have a shelf life much much longer than potato PC’s in the name of “next gen console”. 

Compared to that M$ has just put 5-6m odd actual next gen systems & rest totally banking on the above mentioned potatoes along with “cloud powah” to reach 2billion gamers in the “long run” :rofl: 

2-3 years from now,no one is even gona spit on SeriesS let alone buy subscriptions or games on that :lol: 

This post exudes gaming knowledge that none of us will ever have :majesty::rofl: