Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Thanks for correcting me here Snowflake grammar Nazi sire

Godwin's Law

 

28 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

God damn! You need to visit a shrink asap. You are clearly suffering from mental constipation and verbal diahorrea. 

 

I have already made by stance clear several times before (regarding this topic). I'm not obligated to show you (or anyone from your camp) receipts of me owning the system, hence just for the sake of your comprehension (which seems to be extremely slow), let me repeat it again. I have access to and have played the marquee games on the ps5 system. 

 

In the above You, meaning me, a person, and attack meaning the above highlighted elements. Anyways mate, don't worry, I have not reported you. You getting banned would deprive me a lot of my entertainment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, psinide said:

Yaar, I can't do late nights cos of work. I can come on around 10ish tonight if all are game. 

We usually start off around 10:30. You maybe about to join in for a couple of matches.

 

I think @Mr. Comingle& @Assassins Creed anyway join a little earlier than the rest, keep an eye out if they are in Halo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

God damn! You need to visit a shrink asap. You are clearly suffering from mental constipation and verbal diahorrea. 

 

I have already made by stance clear several times before (regarding this topic). I'm not obligated to show you (or anyone from your camp) receipts of me owning the system, hence just for the sake of your comprehension (which seems to be extremely slow), let me repeat it again. I have access to and have played the marquee games on the ps5 system. 

 

 

Now how you make peace with the fact, i leave it to you. 

 

But please kindly don't bore me by quoting me first out of the blue and repeating the same thing over and over again. 

 

 

 

 

 

He's entitled to put his opinion, so am I. My opinion (rather a fact at this moment) is that we know nothing, zero, zilch about Starfield. Hence making it a benchmark to compare other titles is nothing but giving in to hallucinations. 

 

 

 

 

 

Just like other / most "indie" games which get a physical launch later. Games like kena, Sifu et al. Hence i said what I said. 

You don't own PS5 and not played Single PS5 game. Yes you need to show proof. 

 

I don't care normally or ask people about it but you are a special case. You need to tell us your gamer id or something to prove that you actually play games and not a bot installed by Jimmy. 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

We usually start off around 10:30. You maybe about to join in for a couple of matches.

 

I think @Mr. Comingle& @Assassins Creed anyway join a little earlier than the rest, keep an eye out if they are in Halo.

 

I think Halo 1-1 we can do between @psinide and @radicaldude

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

@radicaldude: Good on you for not willing to show your purchase receipt to someone from 'another' camp. BTW, I consider myself a part of the PS Camp. Can I see your receipt?

Yes, I am a pony too. Receipt please @radicaldude

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

This looks like some bullshit US English. Our English overlords spell it Diarrhoea afaik. 

 

2 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

Sab tatti hai 

 

👆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Ank needs to come back. No fun.

 

No Gecko cant fill his shoes. Radical needs Ank.

Luis Guzman Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

 

Not trying to fill anyone's shoes :/

Edited by gecko89
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Luis Guzman Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

 

Not trying to fill anyone's shoes :/

from what i understand, Its appraisal season and you were just fired by the Phil spen<d>er.    

 

 

Edited by Pacifier
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Pacifier said:

from what i understand, Its appraisal season and you were just fired by the Phil spen<d>er.    

Dangit, should have known better, should have kept hanging by his nuts like some here.

 

Hanging Hang Out GIF by BBC America

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Snake locked this topic
  • Assassins Creed unlocked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
  • Snake unlocked and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...