PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

18 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

All publishers are trying expand their reach to maximum gamer out there incase you haven’t noticed.

Just look at your favourite publisher sony . Even they understand that walled gardens are a thing of the past with their pc approach .

My favorite publisher is Nintendo. There'll be a Congress gov in centre before they put games on PC :lol: 

• Haha 1

Even Sony putting their games 3-5 years later depending on popularity is not really a sign of reach expansion. 

But seemingly looks more to do with expecting PC players to expand their reach towards PS echo system if they want to experience it timely. 

It’s been almost 1.5 years & even a niche title like Demon Souls hasn’t been ported over to PC despite immense demand. 

27 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Here's John 420 getting curbstomped by SpongeBob SquarePants. 

It's a shame really, BF2042 and CoD shot themselves in the foot. CrossfireX turned out to be a dud. Infinite MP was F2P and loved by players. Stage was set for them to dominate.

I remember Apex had a slump between launch and Season 1 (not this bad but slump nonetheless) and they managed to grow it into what it is now, maybe 343 can pull infinite out of it too with consistent updates.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

It's a shame really, BF2042 and CoD shot themselves in the foot. CrossfireX turned out to be a dud. Infinite MP was F2P and loved by players. Stage was set for them to dominate.

I remember Apex had a slump between launch and Season 1 (not this bad but slump nonetheless) and they managed to grow it into what it is now, maybe 343 can pull infinite out of it too with consistent updates.

Halo Infinite is still a very fun game, 343 really messed up the season, this late in the season there's not much left to grind for and their timed events have been underwhelming.

I hope they add more maps and content in season 2, else it will be pretty much like CS - played only by the core audience with the same game modes on the same maps.

They did improve the battle pass slightly after the initial backlash, but still a long way to go. For me, playing halo after Halo 3/ODST, this felt just right, really hope they don't squander away this opportunity.

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even Sony putting their games 3-5 years later depending on popularity is not really a sign of reach expansion. 

But seemingly looks more to do with expecting PC players to expand their reach towards PS echo system if they want to experience it timely. 

It’s been almost 1.5 years & even a niche title like Demon Souls hasn’t been ported over to PC despite immense demand. 

Also not all publishers are wanting to reach maximum players. If that was true Bethesda wouldn't have gone from publishing on 3 major platforms to 2 major platforms :giggle:

I don't know what gola Phil has given to the Xbox fans that they believe its not about walled gardens. Its always been about walled gardens and always will be. You just shift from hardware to online stores and subs.

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Also not all publishers are wanting to reach maximum players. If that was true Bethesda wouldn't have gone from publishing on 3 major platforms to 2 major platforms :giggle:

I don't know what gola Phil has given to the Xbox fans that they believe its not about walled gardens. Its always been about walled gardens and always will be. You just shift from hardware to online stores and subs.

Xbox games are available on more devices day 1 and with a low 15$ entry point , everyone knows this including you . Eventually things will open up further for all   ,but for now xbox is doing a much better than sony. 

No wonder you see games like halo and forza reach 15 million gamer within a month. 

Bathesda actually had little options. 

Their expected masterstrok move of moving their Flagship IP’s from sp RPGs to MMO’s didn’t really go as expected(quite frankly failed) 

The Shooters weren’t generating enough money & other genres outright flopped. 

They couldn’t have given up the lucrative option that M$ gave to exit their business. 

Activision Blizzard was a similar case except it wasn’t about IP’s falling apart & more to do with Culture legalities that were piling up on itself. 

Phill couldn’t handle already existing M$ studios or even the one he put together by his own hands on his watch. 
Execting him to handle behemoths like Bathesda & Activision Bilzzard is like expecting Rahul Gandhi to run the country. 

If Satya has any sense in him which I’m quite optimistic about,he will replace Phill with a more capable man like maybe some former Sony guy who has experience managing not only the hardware but software business. 

Phill has been given a rewarding exit with all the acquisitions & a lifetime achievement award under his belt.

A thanks from M$ for putting up a smiley face in the worst time of Xbox. 

9 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

,but for now xbox is doing a much better than sony. 

:rofl: 

In normal sane IQ intellect minds “doing better” would equate to getting more revenue & profits in practical absolute terms without any creative accounting. 

Not just

<===Buy from here & give it free there===> 

:lol: 

Edited by AnK

1 hour ago, AnK said:

In last few weeks itself PS has had 

-Dying Light 2

-Sifu

-HorizonFW 

-Elden Ring

-GT7 

& then Ghostwire is just around the corner. 

Not to mention a dud like Babylon was also there. 

So your point is that Elden Ring sold more on 7-8 platforms up against HorizonFW which not only is on much less platforms but also has a stiff competition unlike anything ever before.

Yeah man I’d really have tough time fathoming an IQ level like that,let alone calling it out. 

How hard is this to understand actually? Not that hard but guess you have to justify GP and Seriex X purchase so why not. 

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

In normal sane IQ intellect minds “doing better” would equate to getting more revenue & profits in practical terms without any creative accounting. 

Not just

Who the hell is talking about revenue ? Talks about IQ and doesnt even understand what walled garden means .Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Absolute success of Just one shooter among many 

& Moderate success of one MMO sitting besides a disaster of the other

wouldn’t have been enough to carry the entire publication & development house which also has multiple genres & decided to take funding in exchange of exclusivity for their latest IP’s 

That’s why they decided to quit maybe?!? 

Edited by AnK

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Absolute success of Just one shooter among many 

& Moderate success of one MMO sitting besides a disaster of the other

wouldn’t have been enough to carry the entire publication & development house which also has multiple genres & decided to take funding in exchange of exclusivity for their latest IP’s 

That’s why they decided to quit maybe?!? 

Companies with ips like Doom, Elder Scrolls, COD are unable to keep themselves afloat? 

:roflroll:

Also a trillion dollar company is so desperate for gaming pie it's sinking billions where return is not guaranteed. 

Hilarious.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, hope said:

Zero revenue? Which once bro? 

Look at any of the recent IPOs, most of them don't have a recognized revenue. A friend of mine raised 50CR with a 260CR valuation during his series a funding round for his startup that doesn't even have a product yet.

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

In normal sane IQ intellect minds “doing better” would equate to getting more revenue & profits in practical absolute terms without any creative accounting. 

Not just

What's with all these attacks on someone's intellectual? Are you over compensating or projecting? More than half of your counter points have some form of a dig in them, its almost as if you yourself know your arguments don't hold any water and that's why you resort to petty insults

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Also a trillion dollar company is so desperate for gaming pie it's sinking billions where return is not guaranteed. 

Hilarious.

Trillion Dollar company couldn't get it's act together & couldn't give a single good IP to gaming for the entirety of a generation despite being part of it two generations prior.

Still struggling but wants to label it AAAA :rofl:

One can smell the desperation from lighyears away :lol:

23 minutes ago, psinide said:

you resort to petty insults

I just give back what was given to me ,at first right opportunity.

You can't really blame me when the last page was all about me being a KG infant smelling rikishi.

I say something to M$/xbox team & it instantaneously becomes a personal attack on me.

As if there is some blood relative involved.

So you can't really judge me after that.

Edited by AnK

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

You can't really blame me when the last page was all about me being a KG infant smelling rikishi.

The KG comment was about your insults, and the Riskishi post was in response to a gif you posted. Most of this looks to be self inflicted.

Also, this Xbox team you keep referring to, most of them own a PS5 & the XSX/XSS. They are not posting their vicarious opinions.

3 minutes ago, psinide said:

the Riskishi post was in response to a gif you posted..

Lmao 

So if I post an xyz gif in a context unrelated to any past or present member of this forum.

It can be used as a personal attack on me...that too with a failed intellect humor?!?

Lol get real bro.

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lmao 

So if I post an xyz gif in a context unrelated to any past or present member of this forum.

It can be used as a personal attack on me...that too with a failed intellect humor?!?

Lol get real bro.

So you randomly pick a GIF and post it without any context ?  WTFTravis Pastrana Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

• Haha 3